Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,904 members, 7,802,931 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:59 AM

When Your Side Chic Wants To Take A Picture But God Protected You - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When Your Side Chic Wants To Take A Picture But God Protected You (68524 Views)

“6 Ways A 'side Chic' Can Trick Her Man Into Spending For Her / A Cheating Boyfriend, The Side-chic And The Jollof Rice.....a Must Read!....lol / Man Asks Side Chic To Delete His Photo From Her Instagram Page (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When Your Side Chic Wants To Take A Picture But God Protected You by Nobody: 12:32am On Apr 15, 2015
Yareey:
I didn't know God supports cheating undecided

I didn't know God supports forcing yourself on a man!
Re: When Your Side Chic Wants To Take A Picture But God Protected You by Nobody: 12:33am On Apr 15, 2015
latipher:
Lol.. I can't believe I made FP today! Or is it because its my birthday? *Dancing shoki..!
Could this be you dancing? grin

Re: When Your Side Chic Wants To Take A Picture But God Protected You by fckmn24seg(m): 12:47am On Apr 15, 2015
Re: When Your Side Chic Wants To Take A Picture But God Protected You by Nobody: 12:49am On Apr 15, 2015
Yareey:

Man ik begin fan van je te worden lol

Nederland en jij?

I wasn't gonna say anything but laugh until you provoked me with this nonsense dutch ( u Bleep up for english, dem correct you, you deny your origin begin form nonsense...no let your papi hear o!). And with google translate my dear i can claim to speak any language...and thats exactly what you're doing. Dom meisje met een laag gevoel van eigenwaarde
Re: When Your Side Chic Wants To Take A Picture But God Protected You by Nobody: 4:59am On Apr 15, 2015
That girl is not the definition of a sidechick in my books

1 Like

Re: When Your Side Chic Wants To Take A Picture But God Protected You by philclem(m): 5:37am On Apr 15, 2015
E don pain am cheesy grin
sinaj:

nxt tym na lightening go protect u undecided
Re: When Your Side Chic Wants To Take A Picture But God Protected You by XBLadez: 6:32am On Apr 15, 2015
Yareey:

Deny Naija undecided

I'm not a Nigerian..
Oh, really? My bad, sorry
Re: When Your Side Chic Wants To Take A Picture But God Protected You by dasrackhor(m): 7:25am On Apr 15, 2015
clubone0501:

They must think we are stupid
we aren't bt wiser bro...common english she dnt knw how to compose na dutch shey kon dey form..dats d height of stupidity...
Re: When Your Side Chic Wants To Take A Picture But God Protected You by Nobody: 8:21am On Apr 15, 2015
What makes you think everybody on Nairaland speak English language. Please let her be.even the educated once still "F"
PaulCI:

I wasn't gonna say anything but laugh until you provoked me with this nonsense dutch ( u Bleep up for english, dem correct you, you deny your origin begin form nonsense...no let your papi hear o!). And with google translate my dear i can claim to speak any language...and thats exactly what you're doing. Dom meisje met een laag gevoel van eigenwaarde
Re: When Your Side Chic Wants To Take A Picture But God Protected You by hahn(m): 8:29am On Apr 15, 2015
sirRiddy:
I had to read beyond the first page when the banter between yareey and hahn started and I am grateful I did.
Very funny thread.

The country is too difficult. Somcetimes we just need to sit back and have a good laugh grin
Re: When Your Side Chic Wants To Take A Picture But God Protected You by hahn(m): 8:30am On Apr 15, 2015
lebesgue:
Chineke. This is the funniest thread I have encountered in a long time. Interestingly, the chief entertainment on this thread is not the OP's main post, but the brief back and forth between English Professors Yareey and hahn. Una do well. Thank you for the laughs.

Lol. Anytime. The country is too difficult. We need to laugh once in a while
Re: When Your Side Chic Wants To Take A Picture But God Protected You by Nobody: 8:31am On Apr 15, 2015
Princemomoh:
What makes you think everybody on Nairaland speak English language. Please let her be.even the educated once stil "F"
All hail Momoh! The defender of the Universe!!
Re: When Your Side Chic Wants To Take A Picture But God Protected You by Nobody: 8:39am On Apr 15, 2015
Lol.Am not a defender, but an "Adviser"please let her B
PaulCI:

All hail Momoh! The defender of the Universe!!
Re: When Your Side Chic Wants To Take A Picture But God Protected You by tosyne2much(m): 8:42am On Apr 15, 2015
sinaj:

How u dear ?
Re: When Your Side Chic Wants To Take A Picture But God Protected You by Nobody: 8:50am On Apr 15, 2015
Princemomoh:
Lol.Am not a defender, but an "Adviser"please let her B
Im not bothering her anymore Momoh. Peace bro
Re: When Your Side Chic Wants To Take A Picture But God Protected You by mizkeleke(f): 9:24am On Apr 15, 2015
Hahaha....
lwkm
Re: When Your Side Chic Wants To Take A Picture But God Protected You by jemype(m): 10:12am On Apr 15, 2015
He does
Yareey:

Re: When Your Side Chic Wants To Take A Picture But God Protected You by tomhank(m): 10:48am On Apr 15, 2015
Nastydroid:
grin

Op of life ... Lwkmd
Re: When Your Side Chic Wants To Take A Picture But God Protected You by tomhank(m): 10:53am On Apr 15, 2015
sinaj:

Lmfao I like yhu jawe
Re: When Your Side Chic Wants To Take A Picture But God Protected You by cosmic22(m): 11:24am On Apr 15, 2015
;DGods protection or bad positioning... blind camera-man.
Re: When Your Side Chic Wants To Take A Picture But God Protected You by cally3D(m): 12:08pm On Apr 15, 2015
Here in Russia we don't knw wat side chick means!!!
Re: When Your Side Chic Wants To Take A Picture But God Protected You by Olivergee(f): 1:47pm On Apr 15, 2015
Funny comments though
Re: When Your Side Chic Wants To Take A Picture But God Protected You by Nobody: 4:46pm On Apr 15, 2015
Lol.yaa peace. Nice one
PaulCI:

Im not bothering her anymore Momoh. Peace bro
Re: When Your Side Chic Wants To Take A Picture But God Protected You by rhames(m): 5:40pm On Apr 15, 2015
kata!!!
Re: When Your Side Chic Wants To Take A Picture But God Protected You by solodox(m): 7:39am On Jul 02, 2015
This is a girl! Aswear a girl posted this!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Best Way To Forget About A Girl You Love That Doesnt Care About U / My Girlfriend Cries During Sex / Nigerian Girl Comes For Guys Who Engage In Anal Sex With Ladies.See Wht She Said

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.