Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,766 members, 7,802,343 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:48 PM

Female Civil Engineer Urgently Needed - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Female Civil Engineer Urgently Needed (1012 Views)

Expert Technical Support Engineer Urgently Needed!!! / How To Successfully Apply For Federal Civil Service Commission Job / Drilling Cost And Senior Structural Engineer Urgently Needed At LAKESHORE (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Female Civil Engineer Urgently Needed by debbie(f): 3:08pm On Apr 14, 2015
If you are a female graduate of civil engineering,with COREN certification, some experience in structural and building stuffs,plus you are staying in Abuja or willing to relocate to Abuja.Kindly contact me ASAP.
Or if you have a friend or sister,that fits into the profile.Let me know
thanks.
Re: Female Civil Engineer Urgently Needed by abujaj: 4:23pm On Apr 14, 2015
Hi,how do I send you her cv?
Re: Female Civil Engineer Urgently Needed by yomi1911: 5:02pm On Apr 14, 2015
sup debbie,kindly assist me too. Am a grad of civil engineering with some experience and am ready to travel anywhere pls if givin d job. Here is my bbm pin 5324fb05 pls
Re: Female Civil Engineer Urgently Needed by debbie(f): 5:29pm On Apr 14, 2015
Are u COREN certified? The job needs qualified personnel
yomi1911:
sup debbie,kindly assist me too. Am a grad of civil engineering with some experience and am ready to travel anywhere pls if givin d job. Here is my bbm pin 5324fb05 pls
Re: Female Civil Engineer Urgently Needed by debbie(f): 5:38pm On Apr 14, 2015
I hv seen ur Pm,will reply tomorrow during working hours
abujaj:
Hi,how do I send you her cv?
Re: Female Civil Engineer Urgently Needed by yomi1911: 6:03pm On Apr 14, 2015
Txns debbie Not yet COREN reg but i have some site experience like the construction of kingdom heritage model school, construction of a buildind at 7up company etc.
Re: Female Civil Engineer Urgently Needed by yomi1911: 10:00am On May 23, 2016
hello debbie,how are u doing and keep up the good work u r sent to do by our lord jesus christ. Have been trying to get across to u but no luck. Am a member of the nigerian society of engineers with some years of experience. Am in need of contract or recruitment debbie. Hope to hearing from you and kindly send me ur email or contact.
Re: Female Civil Engineer Urgently Needed by Tsn1212(f): 10:13am On May 23, 2016
Debbie, am also a civil engr, not yt coren cert. bt i ve alot of experience, ve wrkd for sub-contract under pivot engineering, incomm-electrix......delivered sites in benin( 132/33kv substation) lagos benin express way. Obudu( obudu power generatin sub-station) , agbor( 132/33kv sub-station at step-down) and lots more. Gud wyt cad n also can prepare BOQ. Many more skills dt i cant mention hre. Pls help

(1) (Reply)

Could This Be A Scam? / Please I Need Urgent Help About BG Services. / MUST READ: What To Do If An Interviewer Is Being Rude

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.