Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,667 members, 7,801,926 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:08 AM

Please Vote For Baby Audrey To Win - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Please Vote For Baby Audrey To Win (512 Views)

What Can I Use For Baby's Diaper Rash / I Apply ‘love Charm’ On My Manhood To Win My Wife Back – Man Tells Court / PLEASE ! Vote For This Cute Baby In The Cusson Baby Competition (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Please Vote For Baby Audrey To Win by Geezle(m): 3:09pm On Apr 14, 2015
My baby Audrey is competing to win the baby picture of the year in the Nordica 12th Year Anniversary Baby Picture competition.

Up against a lot of competitors but with your help we can win this.

Please click on the link with Audrey's foto and like the foto and then get your friends and family to like it also.

https://apps.agorapulse.com/mobile/contest/50092/entry/672836?sort=vote

We would appreciate N'landers and the wide reach.

(1) (Reply)

Benefits Of Hiring A Private Home Tutor / A Letter From An Aborted Child / 5 Reasons Why You Should Marry A Yoruba Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.