Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,366 members, 7,808,278 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:46 AM

Nigeria Passport Issues: I NEED HELP! - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Nigeria Passport Issues: I NEED HELP! (1236 Views)

Please Help!! How Can Someone Identify A Fake Nigeria Passport? Any hint / How To Apply For Nigeria Passport Online; See Price And Requirements. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria Passport Issues: I NEED HELP! by dadeu: 3:48pm On Apr 14, 2015
Please nairalanders,
I am in serious need of help. I have problem with my passport and I need solution.
Years back where I was working as sales boy in a local restaurant,earning meager salary. Things got so difficult and there is one of our regular customer that I always beg to help me get another better job. Having disturbed him for long, he asked me one day, do you want to travel abroad? I said yes but no money. He said he will connect me to a man who will take me to italy, get me a job and I will work and he will take 80% for 2 years and then I can be free.He said he usually collect 60k but he will collect 30k from me. so I hustled and together with my savings, gave him 30k. Days latter he cameby and called a man on phone and gave me the phone and I spoke to the man. The man said he will be coming back the next month and for my travelling case he said since he won't be spending much time when he arrive, I will use travel document of one of his boy in italy to travel, that means I will bear the boy's name. So he text the boys name,dob, full details. So I used that to do my passport.
He returned as he promised and I met with him at villa park hotel in amuwo odofin. After our discussion he said he has two weeks to attend to his businesses and then he will call me to come with my passport. He said he also arrived with his boy travel document that I will use, so he will call me.
After two weeks no call. I called him, it wasn't going through.I told the person that connected me, he said I should calm down he might be busy. A month after when I complained to him many times he said he will take me to the man's house.I did not see him again till today and travel ended me in trouble.since 2009, the passport has expired now. Did not do anything with it. I am making plans for travel with my school document but the passport does not coreespond. I need help. I need real contact that can help me change it back to my names and dob
Re: Nigeria Passport Issues: I NEED HELP! by ray502(m): 5:25pm On Apr 14, 2015
This is complicated...it wil be difficult but possible.First you ll have to do a change of name, by doing a paper publication and an affidavit.Then proceed to Nigeria immigration service head quarters Abuja and apply for a re-issue and change of data.such cases can only be handled in Abj.
Re: Nigeria Passport Issues: I NEED HELP! by dadeu: 10:08pm On Apr 14, 2015
I know it can only be done in abuja.I have gone to abuja last two years but I was not successful because the junior officers I met had completely no idea how to go about it so I wandered the whole premisese and then came back to lagos.
Now I really hope I can get a real contactthat can help me do that
I really need help
Re: Nigeria Passport Issues: I NEED HELP! by dadeu: 10:11pm On Apr 14, 2015
ray502:
This is complicated...it wil be difficult but possible.First you ll have to do a change of name, by doing a paper publication and an affidavit.Then proceed to Nigeria immigration service head quarters Abuja and apply for a re-issue and change of data.such cases can only be handled in Abj.

I really need real contact
Re: Nigeria Passport Issues: I NEED HELP! by dotcomnamename: 1:18pm On Jun 02, 2015
dadeu:

I really need real contact

How far? Have you done it?
Re: Nigeria Passport Issues: I NEED HELP! by dadeu: 8:22pm On Jun 02, 2015
dotcomnamename:

Brother I have not done it yet still looking for solution.
Do you have solution to this?
Re: Nigeria Passport Issues: I NEED HELP! by dadeu: 9:01pm On Jun 02, 2015
dotcomnamename:

I have not done it yet
Can you help me?
Re: Nigeria Passport Issues: I NEED HELP! by dadeu: 8:16am On Jun 03, 2015
I just got a contact now but the price is very high.
But she said she can only change date of birth only
And the price is 150k. I have begged for reduction but she is still insisting on 150k. I don't know what to do now. Though the contact is confirm because the person she did his, linked the to her. Though he said he paid 120k. The woman is saying price has changed due to increase from NIS.
Re: Nigeria Passport Issues: I NEED HELP! by Maxymilliano(m): 12:49pm On Jun 03, 2015
Old or new passport ?
Re: Nigeria Passport Issues: I NEED HELP! by dadeu: 7:27pm On Jun 03, 2015
Maxymilliano:
Old or new passport ?

E passport
Re: Nigeria Passport Issues: I NEED HELP! by dadeu: 7:30pm On Jun 03, 2015
I am finally going to do it for N130000
As she gave me 20k discount after begging her
Re: Nigeria Passport Issues: I NEED HELP! by dotcomnamename: 2:53pm On Jun 09, 2015
dadeu:

Hmmm
Re: Nigeria Passport Issues: I NEED HELP! by Nobody: 1:14am On Aug 11, 2015
dadeu:
I have personally been waiting to have mine changed for almost 5 months now. I did a legal name change, newspaper publication and all, but I keep hearing how it is a sensitive case. If this is so difficult and sensitive for the Nigeria Immigration to approve legally, why is there such provision to have your name/data changed? I am highly frustrated. Now, I am being told my previous last name remains the same, that it cannot be changed. Why can't it be changed on my passport when I have it legally changed? Meanwhile, I currently have a national ID , Drivers license with the new name, which I have forwarded to them. Weytin people dey do for other country easily, the Nigeria system go always make life difficult for person.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Passport Issues: I NEED HELP! by Nobody: 1:31am On Aug 11, 2015
dadeu:
I just got a contact now but the price is very high.
But she said she can only change date of birth only
And the price is 150k. I have begged for reduction but she is still insisting on 150k. I don't know what to do now. Though the contact is confirm because the person she did his, linked the to her. Though he said he paid 120k. The woman is saying price has changed due to increase from NIS.

That woman na runs woman. 120K isn't the official NIS amount. It is about 30/33K for a change of data on request. But I guess it is probably better for you to pass through her than the so called right procedure as they will drain the life out of you before doing anything. Maybe if I had 240K to spend like I was told at first without all this unfair waiting and stories, I would have already been issued my passport exactly how it is supposed to be. Apparently, all this complicated and sensitive stories you hear from them just encourage people to go ahead and pass through backdoor.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Identical Twins Anna And Lucy Decinque Share A Boyfriend / What Does Your Phone Contacts Look Like? Checkout This / Woman's Face Burnt With Acid By Her Friend Who Didn't Want Her To Be An Hostess

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.