Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,450 members, 7,781,303 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 12:04 PM

I Think My Girlfriend Sent Me This Message Intended For Her Secret Lover - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Think My Girlfriend Sent Me This Message Intended For Her Secret Lover (12523 Views)

Poll: Choose an option

She is cheating on you: 50% (7 votes)
She is not cheating on you but the text was not for you and she is thus lying to you: 28% (4 votes)
She is not cheating on you and the text was for you: 21% (3 votes)
This poll has ended

What His Girlfriend Sent When He Asked For Nudes / See A Secret Cake A Girlfriend Sent To Married Lover To Wreck His Marriage / Man With Three Wives Dies During Sex With With Secret Lover (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Think My Girlfriend Sent Me This Message Intended For Her Secret Lover by Ehise99(m): 8:41am On Jan 29, 2009
by accident. it is in some sort of broken english. I need your help nairalanders!!!

First of all does it look like she is sending it to a man?

Secondly is she sending it to a guy called abe or abel?

She tells me she was sending it to me and that abe is not even a name

I just can't believe that because i can't speak this language and in these two years she has never sent me a text in broken english

"How body na,
abe you no see
My message?
Maybe you dey buzy. But wat
you do today? If
you finished you call me. abel na
yor Friendo. Bleep"

Please people help me out !!!!!!
Re: I Think My Girlfriend Sent Me This Message Intended For Her Secret Lover by SeanT21(f): 8:48am On Jan 29, 2009
Haha~~You caught her~~~ cheesy

I am not a nigerian but i think she is saying "Abe,U dont see my message.Maybe U are busy but what r u doing today.When U are finish call me".~~They are either friends or something else~~
Re: I Think My Girlfriend Sent Me This Message Intended For Her Secret Lover by Ehise99(m): 8:50am On Jan 29, 2009
that'swhat I thought she keeps claiming she sent it to me on purpose but that's not possible why the Bleep would she suddently be sending me texts in pidgin? also it was around 7 an hour she never ever sen me a text

she also violently claims abe is not a name.

my nigerian friend chucks says she's sending a guy named abe

goddamnit this sucks ass cry

gotta go to school please keep the replies coming see u all later
Re: I Think My Girlfriend Sent Me This Message Intended For Her Secret Lover by SeanT21(f): 8:52am On Jan 29, 2009
Ehise99:

that'swhat I thought she keeps claiming she sent it to me on purpose but that's not possible why the mess would she suddently be sending me texts in pidgin? also it was around 7 an hour she never ever sen me a text

she also violently claims abe is not a name.

my nigerian friend chucks says she's sending a guy named abe

goddamnit this sucks ass cry

gotta go to school please keep the replies coming see u all later

You caught her in her lies.Abe can be a name.She just gotta woman up and admit the truth.The truth always come out anyway!!
Re: I Think My Girlfriend Sent Me This Message Intended For Her Secret Lover by Gabry(f): 8:58am On Jan 29, 2009
How body na,
abe you no see
My message?
you do today? If
yor Friendo. Bleep"

Abe is a short form of a name. Am sure of that! Im a Malaysian but Im not that stupid. I sabi this well well. . She said How are you? Abe, Did you not see my message? Maybe you are busy. WHat are you doing today? If you're done, please call me. From your friend Bleep

Yeah. Thats what it means but to me, it sounded like a casual message at first but since she lied to you, she must be afraid of you and she is hiding something from you. Are you a lion to her? tongue

1 Like

Re: I Think My Girlfriend Sent Me This Message Intended For Her Secret Lover by smooooooth: 9:06am On Jan 29, 2009
i think she really sent it to the right fone, one thing i observed you GF isnt too good with broken english,just like you. the ''abe'' was supposed to be spelt ''abi'' and the ''abel'', was supposed to be ''abeg'' unless of course you wanna to think abel is the name of some other guy.

and if u think she sent it to someone else (abel) ,then they not so close and prolly dnt have anything,cos its certain the person does not have her number, cos at the end,she had to tell him who she is. ''abel na your friend o'' and i belive the xxxx was her name, you must have removed that part.

now no one will get a message from his/her partner introducing themselves with their name at the end, unless of course you dnt have their numbers, which will only mean u guys aint that intimate.

and bro,stop giving your self headache, u sound like one of this insecure babies, thats why u just making a case outta nofin. stop reading the message with a twisted mind.

2 Likes

Re: I Think My Girlfriend Sent Me This Message Intended For Her Secret Lover by infiniti(f): 9:32am On Jan 29, 2009
@ poster,

hmmnn, wateva it might have been, just let it go.

imagine it didn't happen and just watch her closely, am sure every will be sorted out in gud time

all - da - best!
Re: I Think My Girlfriend Sent Me This Message Intended For Her Secret Lover by koolme: 9:36am On Jan 29, 2009
smoooooooooooth, I think you're absolutely right.

But anyway, I made the mistake this girl we're (supposed to believe made)talking bout made, sometimes back, but thank God I "escaped" beign scolded  grin grin grin
bro, your girl, I really want to believe, sent YOU the message. Dont get her wrong I beg on her behalf oooooooooooooo
Re: I Think My Girlfriend Sent Me This Message Intended For Her Secret Lover by ogazi007(m): 9:51am On Jan 29, 2009
"How body na,
abe you no see
My message?
you do today? If
yor Friendo. Bleep

"abe"is not a name of a person,abe(abi)in pidgin english mean "OR" ie,or you no see my message?
"abel" is a name of  person.stop being inquisitive and calm down,she might tell you the truth.
it could be her friend and she is scares if she tells u,u might start distrusting her or even jeopardize the relationship.
I think the message is not meant for you,apparently not for her secret lover as u supposed.
bro take it easy and dont go develop  BP over trivial issue
Re: I Think My Girlfriend Sent Me This Message Intended For Her Secret Lover by Vuitton(m): 11:34am On Jan 29, 2009
Secert lover Maybe, maybe not undecided
Re: I Think My Girlfriend Sent Me This Message Intended For Her Secret Lover by Gabry(f): 11:37am On Jan 29, 2009
ogazi007:

"How body na,
abe you no see
My message?
you do today? If
yor Friendo. Bleep

"abe"is not a name of a person,abe(abi)in pidgin english mean "OR" ie,or you no see my message?
"abel" is a name of person.stop being inquisitive and calm down,she might tell you the truth.
it could be her friend and she is scares if she tells u,u might start distrusting her or even jeopardize the relationship.
I think the message is not meant for you,apparently not for her secret lover as u supposed.
bro take it easy and dont go develop BP over trivial issue

But he clearly had said that she has never msg him in Pidgin (its obvious that the poster no sabi Pidgin naaa. . . ) and also at that time of a day where she would never msg him. . Wetin be that sef? Isnt that awkward?
Re: I Think My Girlfriend Sent Me This Message Intended For Her Secret Lover by MrCrackles(m): 11:44am On Jan 29, 2009
Ehise99:

by accident. it is in some sort of broken english. I need your help nairalanders!!!

First of all does it look like she is sending it to a man?

Secondly is she sending it to a guy called abe or abel?

She tells me she was sending it to me and that abe is not even a name

I just can't believe that because i can't speak this language and in these two years she has never sent me a text in broken english

"How body na,
abe you no see
My message?
you do today? If
yor Friendo. Bleep"

Please people help me out !!!!!!

What language does your girlfriend speak anyway?

I cant get my head round the jargons above
!!!

1 Like

Re: I Think My Girlfriend Sent Me This Message Intended For Her Secret Lover by whitelexi(m): 11:47am On Jan 29, 2009
Me thinks "Abe" coulda been an error. . .  She may've been trying to say "Abeg", or "Babe" or even "Abel" as the poster has said, but i would call for calculated reasoning here, the text message doesnt quite sound too bad, it could've been to a friend. . . and remember girls call themselves "Babe" too.
Re: I Think My Girlfriend Sent Me This Message Intended For Her Secret Lover by Gabry(f): 11:50am On Jan 29, 2009
Yes like I call my girfriend babe or Sugar Plum or honey pie or apple pie as well. Girls are meant to sound sweet grin
Re: I Think My Girlfriend Sent Me This Message Intended For Her Secret Lover by SisiJinx: 12:01pm On Jan 29, 2009
@ Topic
Abe could be ABI (the girl obviously has a problem with spelling, seeing as her message is peppered with mistakes) and I don't see anything in the message to indicate she is cheating.

She's only asking how the person is, why they haven't responded to her message and tell 'em to call her back.

Whoooooo. . . How Sinister.
Re: I Think My Girlfriend Sent Me This Message Intended For Her Secret Lover by HOLLASLYD(m): 12:02pm On Jan 29, 2009
This message is simply nothing.it's probably to a friend.you know girls can have other friends they chat with and confide in.but it ain't nothing.so quite being insecure hommie
Re: I Think My Girlfriend Sent Me This Message Intended For Her Secret Lover by steve49ja(m): 12:08pm On Jan 29, 2009
Think the message aint complete,

How body na,
abe you no see
My message?
you do today? If
yor Friendo. Bleep"

''How body na,
abi you no see
My message?
Maybe you de buzy. But wat
you do today? If
you finished you call me. Abel na
your friend o.Bleep''

What i can make out of this is:
She sent it to a guy named Abel,who they havent talked for a while (who ignored her previous message) and she misses him and wants him to call her as soon as he is free and also reminding him she is a friend

Dude what i'll advice is : Ask her , if she denies it then its best you break up, i mean its enough injury she sent you a text meant for some sort of guy who she's craving his attention but also lieing bout it just damages everything, such makes you lose your trust and whats the need of a relationship without trust?

My Two Naira
Re: I Think My Girlfriend Sent Me This Message Intended For Her Secret Lover by ilaugh1: 12:13pm On Jan 29, 2009
steve49ja:

Think the message aint complete,

How body na,
abe you no see
My message?
you do today? If
yor Friendo. Bleep"

''How body na,
abi you no see
My message?
Maybe you de buzy. But wat
you do today? If
you finished you call me. Abel na
your friend o.Bleep''

What i can make out of this is:
She sent it to a guy named Abel,who they havent talked for a while (who ignored her previous message) and she misses him and wants him to call her as soon as he is free and also reminding him she is a friend

Dude what i'll advice is : Ask her , if she denies it then its best you break up, i mean its enough injury she sent you a text meant for some sort of guy who she's craving his attention but also lieing bout it just damages everything, such makes you lose your trust and whats the need of a relationship without trust?

My Two Naira

She needs love from Abel.
Re: I Think My Girlfriend Sent Me This Message Intended For Her Secret Lover by amebono14: 12:16pm On Jan 29, 2009
i_laugh:

She needs love from Abel.
grin grin grin

@topic

if it was for just a friend,she will tell u it was a mistake and should be for a friend,but whenever a girl denies and tries to intimidate u wt one claim of "it was for u" when u both know dat uve never said or talked to eachother like dat or in dat manner

then sir,she is cheating on u
Re: I Think My Girlfriend Sent Me This Message Intended For Her Secret Lover by Ehise99(m): 12:30pm On Jan 29, 2009
amebo no.1:

grin grin grin

@topic

if it was for just a friend,she will tell u it was a mistake and should be for a friend,but whenever a girl denies and tries to intimidate u wt one claim of "it was for u" when u both know dat uve never said or talked to eachother like dat or in dat manner

then sir,she is cheating on u
exactly she bleeped up by claiming the message was for me. goddamn LovePeddler

I just called her, she didn't pick and I said on her voicemail

"I'm still confused about your message. Maybe yousaid abi in the first part, but you are clearly saying abel in the second part. So you are sending messages to another man. Yeah"

I also sent her a text message:

"It will be better when you tell me the truth. I am not a fool. Abel is a man's name and you are sending him message like you are craving his attention.If you don't tell me the truth it's finished between us. When you tell me the truth it will be better."
Re: I Think My Girlfriend Sent Me This Message Intended For Her Secret Lover by Ehise99(m): 12:39pm On Jan 29, 2009
I called her and she was supposedly driving with somebody to church and didn't want to talk. I said well then it's finished and she said u do what u want.

goddamn LovePeddler. i hate her so much now
Re: I Think My Girlfriend Sent Me This Message Intended For Her Secret Lover by amebono14: 12:43pm On Jan 29, 2009
Ehise99:

exactly she bleeped up by claiming the message was for me. goddamn LovePeddler

I just called her, she didn't pick and I said on her voicemail

"I'm still confused about your message. Maybe yousaid abi in the first part, but you are clearly saying abel in the second part. So you are sending messages to another man. Yeah"

I also sent her a text message:

"It will be better when you tell me the truth. I am not a fool. Abel is a man's name and you are sending him message like you are craving his attention.If you don't tell me the truth it's finished between us. When you tell me the truth it will be better."

shes a cheat

pple make mistakes when sending sms's ,but when asked they will tell u yes its a mistake its supposed to be for so-so and so person,dis kind of pple have nothing to hide and its obvious its really a mistake
but anybody day will send u an sms like ur girl did,in pidgin english,calling an another guy abel,and sending it in a format she hasnt sent to u before and trying to tell u its for u is a stupid liar

dont send her any sms again,and dont call her,if she calls ignore her.cos believe me shes going to wanna act the victim  here to correct her mistake

its high time u set ur feet on d ground and tell her u r no fool she"ll play with
Re: I Think My Girlfriend Sent Me This Message Intended For Her Secret Lover by whitelexi(m): 12:49pm On Jan 29, 2009
Another one bites the dust sad shocked
Re: I Think My Girlfriend Sent Me This Message Intended For Her Secret Lover by Ehise99(m): 1:28pm On Jan 29, 2009
I think I will start doing like I did before I met her. Have no girlfriend and just go to prostitutes. At least you know what you are getting with them. cry
Re: I Think My Girlfriend Sent Me This Message Intended For Her Secret Lover by nana(f): 1:33pm On Jan 29, 2009
Hmmm!
Re: I Think My Girlfriend Sent Me This Message Intended For Her Secret Lover by HARDDON: 1:40pm On Jan 29, 2009
hey for the infomation of the house, 'abe' means young man in Bayelsa. She may be on to sometin. New love? cheika? grab her down and let her talk!!!
Re: I Think My Girlfriend Sent Me This Message Intended For Her Secret Lover by frijos(m): 1:43pm On Jan 29, 2009
@ Poster is pls people help me out part of the text? LoL, just joking man this shit is so funny. And I see Bleep meaning something like erotic sex. Abi guys ki le feel?

My take on this is just kick her out of ur life str8 away and move on with ur life. She don F up big time for even denying it in the first place.

Good luck!
Re: I Think My Girlfriend Sent Me This Message Intended For Her Secret Lover by ElNino4: 1:48pm On Jan 29, 2009
LMAO, grin grin

If she was or wasnt cheating, it doesnt matter anymore cus she's told you to do what ever you want which means she cant be bovvered
Re: I Think My Girlfriend Sent Me This Message Intended For Her Secret Lover by bluespice(f): 2:03pm On Jan 29, 2009
ur actions speak for themselves
ur immature
so what she sent u a wrong text?
whatever happened to good 'ol fashioned talking?
pshwwt!
Re: I Think My Girlfriend Sent Me This Message Intended For Her Secret Lover by ElNino4: 2:08pm On Jan 29, 2009
ur actions speak for themselves
ur immature
so what she sent u a wrong text?
whatever happened to good 'ol fashioned talking?
pshwwt!

A tad harsh arent you!!, The dude DID ask her about it and there is the possibility that she lied. Everyone has their own personal insecurities. He might have handled the situation in a different manner but that doesnt serve as an excuse for her if in fact she did lie wink
Re: I Think My Girlfriend Sent Me This Message Intended For Her Secret Lover by bluespice(f): 2:12pm On Jan 29, 2009
he could simply call her
to sit down n talk
not do the whole text message ish
Re: I Think My Girlfriend Sent Me This Message Intended For Her Secret Lover by cvibe: 2:14pm On Jan 29, 2009
At poster
You should have waited for sufficient evidence.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Power Of"bra" Without The Bra I Wonder How Girls Can Walk Around With Boobs / He Is Angry Because I Uploaded This On My Dp / Bbnaija: Dorathy Full Breast Comes Out From Her Bra While She Was Asleep (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.