Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,521 members, 7,801,438 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 03:14 PM

Who/What's The funniest Person Or Comment You Have Seen On Nairaland - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Who/What's The funniest Person Or Comment You Have Seen On Nairaland (721 Views)

Wole Soyinka Seen On The Streets Of Lome, Togo. / Be Like Bro, Some Of The Funniest Bro Pics I've Seen(images) / How Do I Delete A Previous Post Or Comment? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who/What's The funniest Person Or Comment You Have Seen On Nairaland by Akynzodeighbour(m): 5:25pm On Apr 14, 2015
Nairaland is a place to be, I've so many social media accounts, but nairaland rocks, it can make you laugh so hard, its only on nairaland you will see a thread like I just quit lesbianism, that's when some pdp or apc folks say things like saibaba, I saw this comment the other day and the guy was like quote me and I will rape your family members...
Drop the weirdest comments you have seen
Re: Who/What's The funniest Person Or Comment You Have Seen On Nairaland by zinachidi(m): 5:37pm On Apr 14, 2015
lol, they plenty oo.

'the thunder that will fire u is doing press-up' or 'the thunder that will fire u is receiving touchline instruction from God'

when i saw those comments, i was like 'oboi people sabi talk o'
Re: Who/What's The funniest Person Or Comment You Have Seen On Nairaland by dexpendable(m): 5:38pm On Apr 14, 2015
you mean this?
Re: Who/What's The funniest Person Or Comment You Have Seen On Nairaland by steppin: 5:39pm On Apr 14, 2015
Op, use funniest, crazy in the topic name instead of weirdest.
@topic,
Re: He Took Holy Communion And Had Sex After
Church, Any Repercusion?
by falconey(m): 1:30pm On Apr 12
if its me ,I'm sure the LORD will forgive me.
That brother just purchased a ticket to self-contain in
hell.
www.nairaland.com/2251613/he-took-holy-communion-sex#32635372

Re: My Hubby Starves Me Of Sex: What To Do? by
LewisO(m): 3:24pm
Must u tell us he dis-virgined u?
Oya were is the certificate that he dis-virgined u?
www.nairaland.com/2246066/hubby-starves-me-sex-what#32523463

OohMpa: 3:34pm On Apr 09
Open your mallage photo album, bring out your wedding
pinshure, put am for table....
Snap yourself, put am for table....
Look "Before", look "After", look "Before"again and look
"After"again.....
It's called Akpu Tlansformation
Thank Ooh Mpa later

jamex93(m): 3:27pm On Apr 09
Tell am, if him no change,
Put bura tashi for him food any time u want sex
www.nairaland.com/2246066/hubby-starves-me-sex-what#32523545

justmag(m): 3:27pm On Apr 09
There is Google but you still come here to ask these
questions. ..

Re: Fans Blast Kayswitch Over Photo Of The Girl
Killed During Lekki Robbery Attack
by steppins: 9:44am On Mar 13
Abeg, what is K-switch? Na electrical parts?
www.nairaland.com/2193799/fans-blast-kayswitch-over-photo#31573157

Coming back for more.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who/What's The funniest Person Or Comment You Have Seen On Nairaland by Nobody: 5:46pm On Apr 14, 2015
The President Elect has to give this guy a job
kclex:
Good evening As we await the announcement of the result in the
remaining states of the federation as a woman could become the
Gov of Taraba state. Follow all of this on your fone by purchasing a
1000Megabytes for both mtn nd Etisalat users at d rate of N1200. To
purchase call KCEE on 08064648497 or 08144021414. .. why subscribe
to get 260mb wen u cn actually purchase 1000Megabytes.
Re: Who/What's The funniest Person Or Comment You Have Seen On Nairaland by egopersonified(f): 6:03pm On Apr 14, 2015
When life gives you lemons make lemonade and look for someone with coca cola and have a party.

Was inspired by this signature when I read it. Don't remember the writer's moniker though.
Re: Who/What's The funniest Person Or Comment You Have Seen On Nairaland by rheether(f): 6:20pm On Apr 14, 2015
Tonto Dikeh or the basket who wore it better?
Re: Who/What's The funniest Person Or Comment You Have Seen On Nairaland by Brymo: 6:21pm On Apr 14, 2015
some of 'em r already posted 're.
Re: Who/What's The funniest Person Or Comment You Have Seen On Nairaland by justmag(m): 7:11pm On Apr 14, 2015
Re: Who/What's The funniest Person Or Comment You Have Seen On Nairaland by jamex93(m): 7:39pm On Apr 14, 2015
See as dem dey open ppl nash for here o
grin
grin grin

I don laf I no fit laf again
Re: Who/What's The funniest Person Or Comment You Have Seen On Nairaland by steppin: 8:32pm On Apr 14, 2015
childofGod09:
You are very wrong. My wife is absolutely beautiful. Slim with curves in wright places, natural long dark hair all the way down her back. She has beautiful face and loving eyes. Her skintone is lightly brown as her granny is of Asian stock. When black men see us by themselves they always say brother you've done well has she got a sister. Your wife is fine. Even in front of me the men are checking her. She birthed three children but her body is an excellent shape. It is only black women and black men who are passing us with their black women are doing this. It is like those black women are feeling insecure when they see us and try to mock us with their black men so those men don't feel tempted to get beautiful white wife like mine. Mind you those women are overweight, with fake hair glued to their heads and shabby dressed while my wife is dressed very well in clean freshly washed and ironed clothes, her hair freshly washed and styled, my wife is very clean she showers 2-3 times a day, smells delicious from lotion and nice perfume. Those women seems very jealous and that my be the reason. God is not pleased with their hatred for the innocent woman like my wife who never did nothing wrong to them. They should not treat her that way.
www.nairaland.com/1853487/love-eastern-european-wife-she#25407749

(1) (Reply)

Whats Wrong With This Pic / Fuelcrisis: Oyinbo Man Spotted On The Bike Searching For Fuel In Abeokuta / Illegal Deductions Of My Account Balance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.