Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,851 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:15 AM

Solution To Eradicating Appearance Of Veins In The Thighs Region (Advise Please) - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Solution To Eradicating Appearance Of Veins In The Thighs Region (Advise Please) (362 Views)

'Human Snake' Indian Girl Thrown Out Of School As Her Appearance Scares Others / Help! My Thighs Have Become Too Big! / Help!! How Do I Get Rid Of My Purple/green Veins? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Solution To Eradicating Appearance Of Veins In The Thighs Region (Advise Please) by Akuneshiobike(m): 5:37pm On Apr 14, 2015
Hello guys in the house, your kind solution to this problem will be highly appreciated.
I started noticing the appearance of veins lines in the thighs regions of my fiancee lately, and this has started making her thighs look unattractive. This is making me get worried, ditto to her.
Is there any kind of product you know, you can suggest for me, which if applied around the affected regions, can help to clear them all off.
Matured contributions please.

(1) (Reply)

Help Pls... / Black Magic To Get Him Back (+91 7073273716) / Save A Soul Today..!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.