Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,562 members, 7,809,056 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:58 PM

If You Have The Chance To Kill One Politician! Who Will It Be? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / If You Have The Chance To Kill One Politician! Who Will It Be? (1523 Views)

Cow Shedding Tears After Seeing Knifes They Would Use To Kill Him (photos) / Benue: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Burial In Kwande Lga, Kill One / If You Had The Chance To Change Any Part Of Yourself, What Would It Be (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Have The Chance To Kill One Politician! Who Will It Be? by DrMaths(m): 6:10pm On Apr 14, 2015
I have being reading countless comment on political thread on nairaland and facebook pages!

The hatred, the love, the criticism, the anger, the joy, the diss, the jokes, the bashing thats expressed by people with letters really got me thinking and this question poped up

[size=16]Which politician will you gladly terminate if given the chance! [/size]
Re: If You Have The Chance To Kill One Politician! Who Will It Be? by Nobody: 6:14pm On Apr 14, 2015
1 OBJ
way too ambitious and selfish. Tarnished Our Great Country with his letters. Trying to influence the president of this country for his gain.

2 Ameachi
for stabbing his brother at the back. For using the Niger Deltan wealths to benefits the northners

3 Gabriel Suswan
for killing his own people. Selling their lands to d fulani's. Watching his own people killed. For not paying teachers. Health Workers. Civil servants. Strike in the State University always.

1 Like

Re: If You Have The Chance To Kill One Politician! Who Will It Be? by morethanadoll(f): 6:16pm On Apr 14, 2015
This confession post would get the person who started it and the people who answer to it some serious jail time in America. Be careful, people. Posts like this will come back to find you.
Re: If You Have The Chance To Kill One Politician! Who Will It Be? by fromnigeria(m): 6:17pm On Apr 14, 2015
The 'Greediest' Politician

you know him Think
Re: If You Have The Chance To Kill One Politician! Who Will It Be? by Nobody: 6:44pm On Apr 14, 2015
BABA IYABO!!!
Re: If You Have The Chance To Kill One Politician! Who Will It Be? by ITbomb(m): 6:46pm On Apr 14, 2015
Obasanjo
FFK
Tinubu
Then I would like just a bullet for Ameachi leg

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Have The Chance To Kill One Politician! Who Will It Be? by GJames(m): 7:12pm On Apr 14, 2015
ITbomb:
Obasanjo
FFK
Tinubu
uupgrade:
1 OBJ
way too ambitious and selfish. Tarnished Our Great Country with his letters. Trying to influence the president of this country for his gain.
2 Ameachi
for stabbing his brother at the back. For using the Niger Deltan wealths to benefits the northners
3 Gabriel Suswan
for killing his own people. Selling their lands to d fulani's. Watching his own people killed. For not paying teachers. Health Workers. Civil servants. Strike in the State University always.
ITbomb:
Obasanjo
FFK
Tinubu
Tanoids

1 Like

Re: If You Have The Chance To Kill One Politician! Who Will It Be? by DrMaths(m): 7:13pm On Apr 14, 2015
morethanadoll:
This confession post would get the person who started it and the people who answer to it some serious jail time in America. Be careful, people. Posts like this will come back to find you.
Pls come again, i wasnt listening the 1st tym
Re: If You Have The Chance To Kill One Politician! Who Will It Be? by DrMaths(m): 7:16pm On Apr 14, 2015
GJames:

Tanoids
Even when FFK is on the list!

U still tagged them Tanoids! Nawo o
Re: If You Have The Chance To Kill One Politician! Who Will It Be? by GJames(m): 7:20pm On Apr 14, 2015
DrMaths:
Even when FFK is on the list!

U still tagged them Tanoids! Nawo o
FFK is one of the reasons GEJ lost the election.
Re: If You Have The Chance To Kill One Politician! Who Will It Be? by Nobody: 7:22pm On Apr 14, 2015
GJames:

Tanoids
u r danm right

2 Likes

Re: If You Have The Chance To Kill One Politician! Who Will It Be? by widowhusband: 7:23pm On Apr 14, 2015
Draw ur ear, freedom of speech?
Re: If You Have The Chance To Kill One Politician! Who Will It Be? by DrMaths(m): 7:28pm On Apr 14, 2015
GJames:

FFK is one of the reasons GEJ lost the election.
Wait!
I dont get!
FFK was GEJ right hand man
Re: If You Have The Chance To Kill One Politician! Who Will It Be? by DrMaths(m): 7:31pm On Apr 14, 2015
ITbomb:
Obasanjo
FFK
Tinubu
lolx
Why FFK
Re: If You Have The Chance To Kill One Politician! Who Will It Be? by GJames(m): 7:52pm On Apr 14, 2015
DrMaths:
Wait!
I dont get!
FFK was GEJ right hand man
Is there a ''right hand man'' in Nigeria's politics? Yes FFK, Doyin Okupe and Ayo Fayose campaigned for GEJ but the more they spoke the more votes GEJ lost
Re: If You Have The Chance To Kill One Politician! Who Will It Be? by morethanadoll(f): 8:37pm On Apr 14, 2015
DrMaths:
Pls come again, i wasnt listening the 1st tym
I never asked you to listen. I'm simply stating facts. But then again, the government is so corrupt there that they probably don't even care. LOL
Re: If You Have The Chance To Kill One Politician! Who Will It Be? by DrMaths(m): 10:26pm On Apr 14, 2015
morethanadoll:

I never asked you to listen. I'm simply stating facts. But then again, the government is so corrupt there that they probably don't even care. LOL

LOL

Am shock u found wat u wrote up there hilarious!
Re: If You Have The Chance To Kill One Politician! Who Will It Be? by morethanadoll(f): 11:04pm On Apr 14, 2015
DrMaths:

LOL

Am shock u found wat u wrote up there hilarious!

The correct way in which to properly say and spell the words within the sentence is as follows: I am shocked that you found what you typed above to be hilarious!

Instead of putting all of your energy into sarcasm, which is indeed a weak point of yours, try opening up an English book and practicing the basics. I will give you an A+ for effort.
Re: If You Have The Chance To Kill One Politician! Who Will It Be? by DrMaths(m): 5:14pm On Apr 15, 2015
morethanadoll:

The correct way in which to properly say and spell the words within the sentence is as follows: I am shocked that you found what you typed above to be hilarious!

Instead of putting all of your energy into sarcasm, which is indeed a weak point of yours, try opening up an English book and practicing the basics. I will give you an A+ for effort.
Lemme just say u are too dumb to notice mah Moniker!
For Godsake am
[size=16]""DOCTOR MATHS [/size]

Am a friend to Numbers, an enemy of tenses, grammer and sum Alphabets
CUS
X and Y are mah great pals tongue
Re: If You Have The Chance To Kill One Politician! Who Will It Be? by campusflavour: 8:23pm On Apr 15, 2015
T.A Orji

1 Like

Re: If You Have The Chance To Kill One Politician! Who Will It Be? by ritababe(f): 9:13pm On Apr 15, 2015
campusflavour:
T.A Orji

grin
1000 likes
Re: If You Have The Chance To Kill One Politician! Who Will It Be? by DrMaths(m): 3:06pm On Apr 16, 2015
ritababe:

grin
1000 likes
[b]Anti-Orji
Re: If You Have The Chance To Kill One Politician! Who Will It Be? by morethanadoll(f): 6:26pm On Apr 16, 2015
DrMaths:
Lemme just say u are too dumb to notice mah Moniker!
For Godsake am
[size=16]""DOCTOR MATHS [/size]

Am a friend to Numbers, an enemy of tenses, grammer and sum Alphabets
CUS
X and Y are mah great pals tongue

I am currently 25 years old and hold a Master of Science in Chemical Engineering degree, which consisted of majority math courses in my degree plan. That's very intelligent. Due to passing all of these courses, I currently earn $75,000 (14925000 in naira) a year after working only 2 years in the field; therefore, honey, I am FAR from dumb. I didn't get the job because of my degree exclusively. There were many others equally qualified. It was obviously because of the way I effectively communicate and speak. You are right. I don't notice slang. Good math won't get you very far in the world unless you plan to be an accountant, chemist, or engineer like me. However, the way in which you choose to speak is entirely up to you, but speaking correctly will get you far ahead in life and in good careers. It doesn't really matter how well you add, subtract, multiply, and divide. Those things won't be the determining factors in being picked first choice for a career.
Re: If You Have The Chance To Kill One Politician! Who Will It Be? by DrMaths(m): 7:03pm On Apr 16, 2015
morethanadoll:

I am currently 25 years old and hold a Master of Science in Chemical Engineering degree, which consisted of majority math courses in my degree plan. That's very intelligent. Due to passing all of these courses, I currently earn $75,000 (14925000 in naira) a year . It was obviously because of the way I effectively communicate and speak. However, the way in which you choose to speak is entirely up to you, but speaking correctly will get you far ahead in life and in good careers. It doesn't really matter how well you add, subtract, multiply, and divide. Those things won't be the determining factors in being picked first choice for a career.

buhahohohoah

I laugh in Swahili

SERIOUSLY
[size=16] Are you always dis stupid or its hapuns 4rm tym to tym [/size]

1 Like

Re: If You Have The Chance To Kill One Politician! Who Will It Be? by morethanadoll(f): 7:14pm On Apr 16, 2015
DrMaths:

buhahohohoah

I laugh in Swahili

SERIOUSLY
[size=16] Are you always dis stupid or its hapuns 4rm tym to tym [/size]
I will be happy to continuously entertain you, but I have work to do in order to deposit dollars to add to my bank account in amounts that you can only imagine and dream of. Bye bye now!
Re: If You Have The Chance To Kill One Politician! Who Will It Be? by DrMaths(m): 7:33pm On Apr 16, 2015
morethanadoll:

I will be happy to continuously entertain you, but I have work to do in order to deposit dollars to add to my bank account in amounts that you can only imagine and dream of. Bye bye now!
LOLX!

TAKIA DEAR
HAPPY DREAMING

(1) (Reply)

Police Officers Beat Man To Pulp For Having Too Many Tattoos! / Abuja Guys How True Is This? / Graphic Photos From The Accident Along Ediba - UGEP Road In Cross River (VDIA)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.