Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,707 members, 7,805,897 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:14 AM

PIC: When Your New Chick Says She's Coming Over - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / PIC: When Your New Chick Says She's Coming Over (80003 Views)

When Your Side Chick Says This (whatsapp Chat) / She Wants Sex With Me, Now She's Coming To Stay Till She Gains Admission! / When She Says She's Coming To Spend The Night - PIC +18 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PIC: When Your New Chick Says She's Coming Over by Nobody: 8:02pm On Apr 14, 2015
Emodeee:
Mzne.lly, dats hw i ll be cleaning ma bed wen u say u r CUMing.

Leave me alone na
Re: PIC: When Your New Chick Says She's Coming Over by Emodeee: 8:05pm On Apr 14, 2015
MzNelly:

Leave me alone na

i hold u b4 ni? C hw she is forming lyk she will nt Cum to ma house. Dn't worry, we will tk selfies wen u cum, we will upload it on nairaland.
Re: PIC: When Your New Chick Says She's Coming Over by ivyT(f): 8:08pm On Apr 14, 2015
YoshiMaster:
You guys haven't seen anything at all.

They call me Tornado angry

Cause when she's coming, I move swiftly like the wind; sweep, wash the bathroom, mop the floors, spray airfreshner, sometimes I even repaint the room cool

Mehn u r crazzzzy,in a gud way thou

Lol@repainting d room wink
*am still smiling*

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: PIC: When Your New Chick Says She's Coming Over by Davidovinci(m): 8:43pm On Apr 14, 2015
YoshiMaster:

Cause when she's coming, I move swiftly like the wind; sweep, wash the bathroom, mop the floors, spray airfreshner, sometimes I even repaint the room cool
Haba na easy.........repaint the room? U sef!

1 Like

Re: PIC: When Your New Chick Says She's Coming Over by folabayo1(f): 9:10pm On Apr 14, 2015
The biggest fraudster on earth are men and their preys are usually women
But God dey angry
Re: PIC: When Your New Chick Says She's Coming Over by LewisO: 9:11pm On Apr 14, 2015
grin The worst thing is when u stress yourself making everything okay to please her and she calls u to say she couldn't make it to come over. embarassed

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PIC: When Your New Chick Says She's Coming Over by Pebcak: 9:11pm On Apr 14, 2015
When i hear shes coming over .....
[img]http://i./9o3zww8eupvhe.gif[/img]

When she finally made it and say I am on my ......

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: PIC: When Your New Chick Says She's Coming Over by Nobody: 9:13pm On Apr 14, 2015
This doesnt apply to all guys,some guys dont give a fuuuck cheesy
Re: PIC: When Your New Chick Says She's Coming Over by scarffield(m): 9:14pm On Apr 14, 2015
MUMINATED:
GOBE PART 2 is wen she came and told you dat she is on her PERIOD,one minute silence 4 yah er.ected prickyembarassed
wot is d function of condom

1 Like

Re: PIC: When Your New Chick Says She's Coming Over by idupaul: 9:14pm On Apr 14, 2015
YoshiMaster:

Some birds in the wild also behave like this when they are trying to get a mate

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: PIC: When Your New Chick Says She's Coming Over by Badgers14: 9:15pm On Apr 14, 2015
At a time, no time. grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PIC: When Your New Chick Says She's Coming Over by Nobody: 9:16pm On Apr 14, 2015
Lol cheesy guilty as chargedgrin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PIC: When Your New Chick Says She's Coming Over by Charliiee(m): 9:17pm On Apr 14, 2015
MUMINATED:
GOBE PART 2 is wen she came and told you dat she is on her PERIOD,one minute silence 4 yah er.ected prickyembarassed
she being on her Period doesn't stop anything tho...

1 Like

Re: PIC: When Your New Chick Says She's Coming Over by jamillion: 9:21pm On Apr 14, 2015
YoshiMaster:

do u said rpaint da room Come off the crap, is she from heaven

2 Likes

Re: PIC: When Your New Chick Says She's Coming Over by justicerowland(m): 9:24pm On Apr 14, 2015
This to me is not a righht thing to do. You only arrange uR room wen ur about having a visitor. That means your lazy if she goes what next? You keep it untidy again if I were her I will pay you an unxpected visit to knw who am dating [color=#770077][/color]
Re: PIC: When Your New Chick Says She's Coming Over by ProfGday(m): 9:24pm On Apr 14, 2015
I remember when she called me sometimes arnd feb 13 my neighbor new that sombody dats special to me is on d way. Com and see how I tie my kitchen apron prepare delicious soup wt semoita(i wan proof to my opeke sey i sabi cook pass am)
#frying tinz.......................... Lov is sturbornly sweet my guy

1 Like

Re: PIC: When Your New Chick Says She's Coming Over by SwingzProsper(m): 9:26pm On Apr 14, 2015
The room go b lyk dt na.. Na angel dy cm frm heaven wey i go dy sweep,,mop nd clean aus??. E ma gbami ke,.. Spread ma bedsheet wella.. Oya we go ShokI wen she finally come...
Re: PIC: When Your New Chick Says She's Coming Over by ojnnaco(m): 9:26pm On Apr 14, 2015
almost all of us de guilty of dis

1 Like

Re: PIC: When Your New Chick Says She's Coming Over by veraiyke(m): 9:28pm On Apr 14, 2015
U must b so dirty to b sweeping n rearranging ur room only when she is coming over. U must stink so badly
Re: PIC: When Your New Chick Says She's Coming Over by Nobody: 9:29pm On Apr 14, 2015
Aint nobody got time for this sh1t
Re: PIC: When Your New Chick Says She's Coming Over by wadasus: 9:31pm On Apr 14, 2015
lolz... wat if she no cum again, shall she help u dress ur bed...
Re: PIC: When Your New Chick Says She's Coming Over by ceejayluv(m): 9:32pm On Apr 14, 2015
Don't forget to remove any chairs.... Strictly on bed things.

5 Likes

Re: PIC: When Your New Chick Says She's Coming Over by felai: 9:32pm On Apr 14, 2015
kilokeys:
laying the bed is a priority grin

the crazy thing is, it would be in a worse state after she leaves

From experience ba?

In other news
Toshiba 8GB USB 2.0 OTG Flash Drive for
Android Smartphone/Tablet provides the easiest way to
move Photos, Music, and Videos between your android
phone or tablet and your PC.
For more information,
Please call or whatsapp on 080-5115-0299
*pay on delivery to anyone within Sokoto, ilorin, Oshogbo
environs*
https://www.nairaland.com/2109913/8gb-usb-2.0-otg-flash

Re: PIC: When Your New Chick Says She's Coming Over by Sacramento4real(m): 9:34pm On Apr 14, 2015
sameer1212:
grin grin This is fvcking true. Though u can ask your house help to do it.
How many Bachelor has House help?Moreover,what's a bachelor doing with a house help?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: PIC: When Your New Chick Says She's Coming Over by deybholar(f): 9:35pm On Apr 14, 2015
This is for new relationships. When the initial gragra fades, dude would be happy to have you over so you can sweep, wash, cook and do all other 'doables'
Re: PIC: When Your New Chick Says She's Coming Over by damrmd02(f): 9:36pm On Apr 14, 2015
100% true,guys can be soo funny atimes
Re: PIC: When Your New Chick Says She's Coming Over by 7footre(m): 9:41pm On Apr 14, 2015
Nobody cleans a room faster than a guy expecting his bae

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PIC: When Your New Chick Says She's Coming Over by psamuella(m): 9:43pm On Apr 14, 2015
A bachelor with house help? she's probably helping him on bed

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: PIC: When Your New Chick Says She's Coming Over by ramdris(m): 9:45pm On Apr 14, 2015
No man can deny doing this. Funny thing is dat after making d bed, I will sit on the floor while looking at d clock grin

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: PIC: When Your New Chick Says She's Coming Over by MUMINATED(m): 9:46pm On Apr 14, 2015
scarffield:
wot is d function of condom
Na bullet proof b dat cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Best Friend Impregnates Corper's Wife In Lafia, Nasarawa / Why Are Nigerian Men Crazy About Big Butts? / Bride-To-Be Places Her Hand On Her Fiancé's 'Cassava' In Pre-Wedding Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.