Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,475 members, 7,808,723 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:00 PM

An Old Lady And A Vacuum Sales Man - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / An Old Lady And A Vacuum Sales Man (859 Views)

You Slap A Lady And Found This Out Whats Your Next Move? / Funny Discussion Between Old Lady And Her Landlord / Old Lady And Her Computer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

An Old Lady And A Vacuum Sales Man by eddycolo(m): 7:40pm On Apr 14, 2015
A vacuum sales man appeared at the door of an old lady’s cottage and without allowing the woman to speak, rushed into the living room and threw a large bag of dirt all over her clean carpet. He said “if this new vacuum doesn't pick up every bit of dirt then I’ll eat all the dirt” the old lady ran out patienc and said 'if I ve money to buy that thing I would ve paid my electric bil before it was cut off. Now which would you prefer a Fork or a spoon'
Re: An Old Lady And A Vacuum Sales Man by Unionised(m): 3:20am On Apr 15, 2015
Wahala

(1) (Reply)

How Real/true Is This? / Hilarious Photo: Comedian AY Then And Now / Funny Skit: See What A Pastor Can Do For Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.