Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,476 members, 7,808,736 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:05 PM

Partner Needed To Startup A Record Label - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Partner Needed To Startup A Record Label (586 Views)

5 Nigerian Artistes That Would Have Been Useless Without A Record Label / 8 Nigerian Musicians That Needed To Stop Making Music In 2016 / How To Get Signed To A Record Label In Nigeria!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Partner Needed To Startup A Record Label by sunylatsega(m): 9:04pm On Apr 14, 2015
Good day Nairalanders.
They say two heads is better than one.That Is the exact reason I came up with this. Back then as an undergraduate, I had always wanted to be an Entrepreneur and as a result, I took time out to acquire some skills that can help in acheiving my dream and aspiration. I have a great passion for (good) music and so one of the skill I acquired ws in music composition and production. I'm a graduate now and because I don't have the capital to startup a label at the moment I thought of getting a job so as to saveup so I can start from somewhere no matter how small it is. Right now I'm seeking for great people with like mind. People we can go into partnership together to attain SUCCESS. People that can take calculated RISK(life itself is risk anyways.) Music is a very lucreative business as we all know but the kinda people I'm seeking are those that have passion for SUCCESS and are always ready to do the needful to attain it. If you are one, pls contact me on this line 08176737489. Ideas and experience in music related areas also needed. May I also note dis...this is no fraud and not by compulsion. It is more about passion, will and a success story to crown it up. PRIVATE and PUBLIC companies and investors are also welcome. Thank you and God bless. §♍Ȋ̊z̶̲̥̅z̶̲̥̅Y̶̲̥̅̊☀ ceo....t.s entertainment(where talent meets music)
Re: Partner Needed To Startup A Record Label by AsherStorm(m): 11:29pm On Apr 14, 2015
where are u located?
i have a label I started not long ago but to take the label to the next level, I need a partner of like mind...
I'm located in abeokuta , Ogun state
Re: Partner Needed To Startup A Record Label by MCDanselm(m): 11:55pm On Apr 14, 2015
http://www.datafilehost.com/d/d94266a7 click to download i don blow by Mcd😜
Re: Partner Needed To Startup A Record Label by sunylatsega(m): 7:58am On Apr 15, 2015
AsherStorm:
where are u located?
i have a label I started not long ago but to take the label to the next level, I need a partner of like mind...
I'm located in abeokuta , Ogun state

Presently in Lagos. Let's talk on whatsapp. We can have a better conversation there. Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Banky W's Strong Thing Remix/cover / Uniben's Two Most Finest Artiste Clash. / Help!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.