Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,909 members, 7,802,960 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 05:22 AM

I Need Advice In My Career Pls - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / I Need Advice In My Career Pls (675 Views)

Frustrated With My Career What Should I Do / Fustrated With My Career What Should I Do / Please Help, My Career Is In Jeopardy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Advice In My Career Pls by trytim100(m): 9:28pm On Apr 14, 2015
after all these what can I do with self? I started my one in RIVPOLY in Dept civil Engrg and I had upper credit (3.02) after my one ur industrial training ur which I didn't see any where to did it.I furthered to my HND at FEDPOLYNEK my go stated dropping from HND 1 gradually till I graduated with PASS (2.46) IN 2012 .since last yr june2014 I served finished it has no b easy with me.pls who love me should advice me on what to, because it look as if I disappointed my siblings who help me in one way or the other while schooling.
Re: I Need Advice In My Career Pls by esonuu(m): 10:25pm On Apr 14, 2015
At least,u are stil beta dan those who dropped out..u can go 4 post graduate studies and do sum professional courses to boost ur present certificate

1 Like

Re: I Need Advice In My Career Pls by Strongfaze(m): 8:53am On Apr 15, 2015
If you are not comfortable with your HND result, apply for PGDs or go for jobs which requires OND, save and proceed for HND part time studies in a related field. All the best to you bro.
Re: I Need Advice In My Career Pls by Linzo(m): 7:47pm On Apr 15, 2015
trytim100:
after all these what can I do with self? I started my one in RIVPOLY in Dept civil Engrg and I had upper credit (3.02) after my one ur industrial training ur which I didn't see any where to did it.I furthered to my HND at FEDPOLYNEK my go stated dropping from HND 1 gradually till I graduated with PASS (2.46) IN 2012 .since last yr june2014 I served finished it has no b easy with me.pls who love me should advice me on what to, because it look as if I disappointed my siblings who help me in one way or the other while schooling.

I wonder the kind of school you went, look at the balderdash you are pouring in a public forum like this,op did you actually graduate from a prestigious institute of the great FEDPONEK? I doubt. Please work on your writing skills Your English is very bad .

How could you come down so low in your CGPA of 3.02 to pass (2.46), well all hope is not lost but i must be sincere to you, it may not be easy but with God all things are possible. I dnt think there is any firm in Nigeria that was in incorporated by CAC in this country that will be comfortable with HND PASS, i advice you should get Direct entry with your OND to Michael Okpara University, Umudike and you will be admitted into 200l with ease, then you will buckle up, Goodluck

(1) (Reply)

SAP Training In Port Harcourt / Sales Recruiter And Social Media Associate On Jumia / Public Health Or Virology

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.