Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,284 members, 7,807,960 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:03 AM

Meet The Nigeria Superman In His Metropolis - Jokes Etc (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Meet The Nigeria Superman In His Metropolis (39283 Views)

Hilarious Conversation Between IGBO SUPERMAN And Flood Victim / Hilarious: Meet The Nigeria Superman In His Metropolis...[ Pic] / Learn How To Fly ! You Too Can Be A Superman See This (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet The Nigeria Superman In His Metropolis by Sarimah(f): 2:45pm On Apr 21, 2015
Rapzino:
lol no mind me. Just kidding, wanted to know why you've been absent.
ohh

I've been busy sha
Re: Meet The Nigeria Superman In His Metropolis by Tolubory(m): 3:15pm On Apr 21, 2015
super wetin!!
One blow like this, the guy will faint instantly.
Re: Meet The Nigeria Superman In His Metropolis by boluyongp(m): 3:32pm On Apr 21, 2015
Orijin101:

Baba, i jez dey hide under one ewedu tree for here ooo. . . i no want make seu.n see me.

I gentle jhare, aw u?

Lmao grin grin .. I dey o my guy. Take 1 burukutu join that orijin wey you dey sip under that ewedu tree. We go jam for another thread naa make seu.n no see you. grin
Re: Meet The Nigeria Superman In His Metropolis by sonnie10: 3:33pm On Apr 21, 2015
One of the few that are roaming
Re: Meet The Nigeria Superman In His Metropolis by Rapzino: 3:42pm On Apr 21, 2015
Sarimah:
ohh

I've been busy sha
ok, hope you bought me vaseline on your way back sha?
Re: Meet The Nigeria Superman In His Metropolis by dayodare49o: 4:01pm On Apr 21, 2015
DanceVille:
Funny right? That's the Nigeria Superman flaunting his Ankara Superman dress in his Metropolis...
Romancelanders, His he Romantic?

Feel free to drop ya comments...
Nigeria always leads other country in almost everything both bad and good. Nigeria now also has superman? First country to have superman of her in Africa.
Re: Meet The Nigeria Superman In His Metropolis by Christmasdon(m): 4:25pm On Apr 21, 2015
I tink i yaff nothing to <omment.
Re: Meet The Nigeria Superman In His Metropolis by Bowaley17(m): 4:43pm On Apr 21, 2015
Another Yabaleft patient
Re: Meet The Nigeria Superman In His Metropolis by KingTom(m): 5:17pm On Apr 21, 2015
Rapzino:
aish take heart, hmm be a man
I am trying grin
Re: Meet The Nigeria Superman In His Metropolis by Nobody: 5:53pm On Apr 21, 2015
Orijin101:
That must be seu.n grin

grin grin grin
WAHALA PEOPLE
Re: Meet The Nigeria Superman In His Metropolis by Rapzino: 6:00pm On Apr 21, 2015
KingTom:
I am trying grin
go meet Origin101 say i talk say mey im give you 3 bottles of Origin
Re: Meet The Nigeria Superman In His Metropolis by FOREXMARTS: 6:01pm On Apr 21, 2015
DanceVille:
Funny right? That's the Nigeria Superman flaunting his Ankara Superman dress in his Metropolis...
Romancelanders, His he Romantic?

Feel free to drop ya comments...

Lol was expecting something more serious nau.
Re: Meet The Nigeria Superman In His Metropolis by KingTom(m): 7:09pm On Apr 21, 2015
Rapzino:
go meet Origin101 say i talk say mey im give you 3 bottles of Origin
I don collect 10 oh, shey you go pay? grin grin
Re: Meet The Nigeria Superman In His Metropolis by Rapzino: 7:53pm On Apr 21, 2015
KingTom:
I don collect 10 oh, shey you go pay? grin grin
that wan no be problem for my side, i fit supply you Ashi ontop
Re: Meet The Nigeria Superman In His Metropolis by KingTom(m): 9:28pm On Apr 21, 2015
Rapzino:
that wan no be problem for my side, i fit supply you Ashi ontop
Correct! grin
Re: Meet The Nigeria Superman In His Metropolis by Sarimah(f): 10:53pm On Apr 21, 2015
Rapzino:
ok, hope you bought me vaseline on your way back sha?
no but I came with palm oil
Re: Meet The Nigeria Superman In His Metropolis by Rapzino: 7:09am On Apr 22, 2015
Sarimah:
what am i gonna fry with that? shocked
Sarimah:
what am i gonna fry with that?
Re: Meet The Nigeria Superman In His Metropolis by AJbarka(m): 10:47pm On May 01, 2015
The guy don ready to take off....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Increase Your Whatsapp Status Views To 500+ / Having A Shower - The Differences between Men and Women / Some Funny Nigeria Political Jokes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.