Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,305 members, 7,808,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:00 AM

Fans Mock Cynthia Morgan For Piercing Her Nose (see) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Fans Mock Cynthia Morgan For Piercing Her Nose (see) (38025 Views)

Regina Daniels Dumps Her Nose Ring, Leg Chain & Heavy Makeup / ''Commit Suicide'' - Uche Ogbodo Blasts Fan Over Her Nose Ring (photo) / Uche Ogbodo Displays Her Nose Ring (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fans Mock Cynthia Morgan For Piercing Her Nose (see) by Nobody: 9:16am On Apr 15, 2015
grin

Reminds me of the cartoon Mike Loo and Og.
Re: Fans Mock Cynthia Morgan For Piercing Her Nose (see) by codedflowz(m): 9:16am On Apr 15, 2015
Please tell that guy in the comment box that it is Agbalumo and not Agbalimo grin
Re: Fans Mock Cynthia Morgan For Piercing Her Nose (see) by omonla555: 9:17am On Apr 15, 2015
She looks Mule
Re: Fans Mock Cynthia Morgan For Piercing Her Nose (see) by 0sadel(m): 9:18am On Apr 15, 2015
Luv her songs but that sh*t makes her look like a slave. Bad gal no bi by that! She monkey there sha. Well I go still download her song. FREE......
Re: Fans Mock Cynthia Morgan For Piercing Her Nose (see) by fpeter(f): 9:19am On Apr 15, 2015
yeah...................we really care undecided
Re: Fans Mock Cynthia Morgan For Piercing Her Nose (see) by mstik(f): 9:19am On Apr 15, 2015
People should try... just try to mind their bidness... especially when their opinions were not asked for... If she decides to pierce her eyes and tattoo her face... who cares grin

1 Like

Re: Fans Mock Cynthia Morgan For Piercing Her Nose (see) by phayvoursky(m): 9:20am On Apr 15, 2015
When she sang "I'M TAKEN" una no ask am wetn de take her.
Re: Fans Mock Cynthia Morgan For Piercing Her Nose (see) by MrNL(m): 9:20am On Apr 15, 2015

1 Like

Re: Fans Mock Cynthia Morgan For Piercing Her Nose (see) by phayvoursky(m): 9:22am On Apr 15, 2015
mstik:
People should try... just try to mind their bidness... especially when their opinions were not asked for... If she decides to pierce her eyes and tattoo her face... who cares grin

abdulMUMUni.

Keep minding your profitless business while a sister is on a ten lane highway to hell.
Re: Fans Mock Cynthia Morgan For Piercing Her Nose (see) by harry509: 9:25am On Apr 15, 2015
Guruscrew:

Cynthia Morgan did not get it smooth with her fans
on this one .
She pierced her nose and share the picture on
instagram.
Fans took to their instruments (comment box) and
expressed their displeasure.
See below:
http://gist212.com/2015/04/fans-mock-cynthia-morgan-for-piercing-her-nose-see/

so.... D small change wey she don stil make 4rm music ndustry da shark her abi.... Most nigeria artist wit their semi fashion slf.

I like d babe sha grin grin
Re: Fans Mock Cynthia Morgan For Piercing Her Nose (see) by loomer: 9:26am On Apr 15, 2015
How the thing wey she put for nose take be our biz?

1 Like

Re: Fans Mock Cynthia Morgan For Piercing Her Nose (see) by mstik(f): 9:27am On Apr 15, 2015
I'm supposed to ignore you but you say she's on a highway to Hell? Because she pierced her Nose? Are you this Ignorant? Oya na, go and show her the stairs to heaven.
phayvoursky:

abdulMUMUni.

Keep minding your profitless business while a sister is on a ten lane highway to hell.
Re: Fans Mock Cynthia Morgan For Piercing Her Nose (see) by Joshkid(m): 9:29am On Apr 15, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

How on God's green earth do you pass English language examinations, miss?

gringringrin
Re: Fans Mock Cynthia Morgan For Piercing Her Nose (see) by owoshuyi(m): 9:31am On Apr 15, 2015
na her life na, and e no concern anybody. Yabbing her doesn't change anything.shikena
Re: Fans Mock Cynthia Morgan For Piercing Her Nose (see) by erico2k2(m): 9:31am On Apr 15, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

Even you murdered English by your sentence
Re: Fans Mock Cynthia Morgan For Piercing Her Nose (see) by danielayodele16(m): 9:34am On Apr 15, 2015
mhizpeaarl:
lookn for hu to stArt a fyt wi try d nxt door mine is locked odeee since u cnt read..
My friend go and learn how to spell correctly, since you refused correction. Odoyo!
Re: Fans Mock Cynthia Morgan For Piercing Her Nose (see) by Kollyk11(m): 9:34am On Apr 15, 2015
Having a feeling she might end her life like whitney houston. embarassed
Re: Fans Mock Cynthia Morgan For Piercing Her Nose (see) by faakayx: 9:34am On Apr 15, 2015
she is alrite but looks absurd
Re: Fans Mock Cynthia Morgan For Piercing Her Nose (see) by nanizle(m): 9:34am On Apr 15, 2015
mhizpeaarl:
lookn for hu to stArt a fyt wi try d nxt door mine is locked odeee since u cnt read..

How old are you? 12? undecided
Re: Fans Mock Cynthia Morgan For Piercing Her Nose (see) by kendrick9(m): 9:36am On Apr 15, 2015
inyangete:
What d hell is dis girl doing to herself...to me she's nothing but a whole....
a whole?
Re: Fans Mock Cynthia Morgan For Piercing Her Nose (see) by Nobody: 9:38am On Apr 15, 2015
Cynthia needs help!
Re: Fans Mock Cynthia Morgan For Piercing Her Nose (see) by Damikevin(m): 9:39am On Apr 15, 2015
That's what happen when you love a celebrity like their all you got forgeting they are human and want what they Want. Its there body no cum dey vex for there own body. Same with ice prince dying his beard. No be una concern. Understand its there life to and let am leave it. They night Be working to entertain you doesn't mean they can't leave their lives and change up what ever they wanna change.
Re: Fans Mock Cynthia Morgan For Piercing Her Nose (see) by Setaje(f): 9:43am On Apr 15, 2015
Nothing bad in having a piercing. tongue. But not like that sha
Re: Fans Mock Cynthia Morgan For Piercing Her Nose (see) by Holmes07(m): 9:43am On Apr 15, 2015
[/b]
TheSonOfMark:

TheSonOfMark:

[font=georgia] How on God's green earth do you pass English language examinations, miss?

[/font]
TheSonOfMark:

Mr English teacher u shld av used ''did'' instead ov ''do''
Re: Fans Mock Cynthia Morgan For Piercing Her Nose (see) by Homguy(m): 9:43am On Apr 15, 2015
Ancient pet/celebrity pigs " that's what comes to mind.
Re: Fans Mock Cynthia Morgan For Piercing Her Nose (see) by lordyugo: 9:46am On Apr 15, 2015
We would always copy d wrong western culture, forgetn d responsible ones over dr dnt do such,all ds tatoo n piercings of a thin. Fastfoward to 10 or 20 yrs latr nd she would b wondering hw cm shes lonely
Re: Fans Mock Cynthia Morgan For Piercing Her Nose (see) by MAJOLAUTOS: 9:46am On Apr 15, 2015
mhizpeaarl:

The guy was only intrigued, seeing that at your age, you should at least be able to form a proper sentence using appropriate words , and of course respond without being defensive.
Re: Fans Mock Cynthia Morgan For Piercing Her Nose (see) by YabaLeftist: 9:47am On Apr 15, 2015
That nose doesn't look pierced to me.
Re: Fans Mock Cynthia Morgan For Piercing Her Nose (see) by olexy4real(m): 9:48am On Apr 15, 2015
The only good tin about this babe is just her boobies. I doubt if itz even natural sef
Re: Fans Mock Cynthia Morgan For Piercing Her Nose (see) by Nobody: 9:52am On Apr 15, 2015
Is it only me that thinks cyntia morgan looks like 'cowbell' with that thing?
Re: Fans Mock Cynthia Morgan For Piercing Her Nose (see) by Amule5000us(m): 9:52am On Apr 15, 2015
grin grin grin grin

Re: Fans Mock Cynthia Morgan For Piercing Her Nose (see) by odinko: 9:54am On Apr 15, 2015
Its not her. She used German juice in bleaching her, now its time to use German rod to piece her nose. Nonsense yeye girl. That doesn't stop me from loving her audio tracks.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tboss And Kemen Reconciled By Azuka Ogujiuba And Charles Opaleke (Photo) / Davido’s Fan Gets ‘Blow My Mind’ Painting Done On His Chest / Annie And 2face At Uti Nwachukwu's Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.