Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,543 members, 7,808,996 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:47 PM

University Of Benin Students Preparing For Exam(pictures) - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / University Of Benin Students Preparing For Exam(pictures) (46201 Views)

University Of Maiduguri Students Preparing For Exams (Photo) / Final Exam Pictures Of UNIUYO Business Management Students / 2016 PTDF Overseas Scholarship- Check If You Are Shortlisted For Exam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: University Of Benin Students Preparing For Exam(pictures) by naijaboiy: 8:55pm On Apr 15, 2015
sparkleRed:

Gbam# u got it, she even told u about me, on a thread like dat lol, and dat was where we made up cheesy
So you girls were beefing? cheesy

How personally do you know her? cheesy
Re: University Of Benin Students Preparing For Exam(pictures) by sparkleRed(f): 9:02pm On Apr 15, 2015
naijaboiy:

So you girls were beefing? cheesy

How personally do you know her? cheesy

I didn't know ha personally I guess she had beef 4 me, so she saw NL as a medium 2 voice out, I have a domineering physique + attitude+ I nw happen 2 be a crosser in sch smiley
Re: University Of Benin Students Preparing For Exam(pictures) by Dykecosby: 9:07pm On Apr 15, 2015
I did this in my first year, but later discovered it was really my thing, most times would walk all the LT's looking for space, before one would have started the reading his already tired, a lot of distractions here and there, all the boyfriend's and girlfriend's chat, would discover I achieved little or nothing.

Adjusted in my second year, was the type that could read in the room, so the routine is wait for all those class readers to go, I will sit back on my bed and will have all the books I need to read at my disposal, I realised it was the best for me, so all I do is read, eat rest/sleep a little and repeat. I wasn't seeing myself as too serious like some folks that do the night class thing and I still managed to make a 2'1, and I got current job simple cos I made a 2' 1.

Uniben......
Re: University Of Benin Students Preparing For Exam(pictures) by missterious(f): 9:09pm On Apr 15, 2015
Unibenstudent:
ok,but u r in female hostel ryt?

Nah, I don't stay in school.
Re: University Of Benin Students Preparing For Exam(pictures) by Korrection(m): 9:12pm On Apr 15, 2015
You be true uniben guy. Recalled basement and citrus garden at faculty where condoms fly at night. Uniben mould me sha and made me who I am today. Being a computer science class rep was uneasy but fun...
jamoyakz:
Awwww!!! Twin L.T during my time no light there although I preferred reading in faculty dark classes then... Its being years now and I do miss Uniben hall3, hall2 carpark, faculty, june 12 etc
Re: University Of Benin Students Preparing For Exam(pictures) by Beesluv: 9:13pm On Apr 15, 2015
mudiana:
five years ago I was in this class - faculty of law,lecture theatre, jacking for my finals like no mans business. Those lecturers are being paid to frustrate or elevate someone's life
grin
Re: University Of Benin Students Preparing For Exam(pictures) by sparkleRed(f): 9:14pm On Apr 15, 2015
Korrection:
You be true uniben guy. Recalled basement and citrus garden at faculty where condoms fly at night. Uniben mould me sha and made me who I am today. Being a computer science class rep was uneasy but fun...

Una can get men 4 dat dept kia, strong strong men!
Re: University Of Benin Students Preparing For Exam(pictures) by Osayidgreat(m): 9:17pm On Apr 15, 2015
I'm a proud Graduate of Unibest. Dis pic make me remember those days
Re: University Of Benin Students Preparing For Exam(pictures) by naijaboiy: 9:19pm On Apr 15, 2015
sparkleRed:

I didn't know ha personally I guess she had beef 4 me, so she saw NL as a medium 2 voice out, I have a domineering physique + attitude+ I nw happen 2 be a crosser in sch smiley
Chai that girl can Jealous for Africa sha! grin

You were in engineering too?
Re: University Of Benin Students Preparing For Exam(pictures) by megpita(f): 9:22pm On Apr 15, 2015
Who read na em serious who pass na em no book
Re: University Of Benin Students Preparing For Exam(pictures) by sparkleRed(f): 9:25pm On Apr 15, 2015
naijaboiy:

Chai that girl can Jealous for Africa sha! grin

You were in engineering too?

Naa I was in arts
Prolly she stayed in d hostel, cos I was quite popular a little
Re: University Of Benin Students Preparing For Exam(pictures) by JoshuaKay(m): 9:26pm On Apr 15, 2015
In other news, Uniben_metro just reported that Raymond Omorogbe won as sug president
Re: University Of Benin Students Preparing For Exam(pictures) by Nobody: 9:28pm On Apr 15, 2015
Beesluv:
So them serious for that school like this

I bet you, some are toasting themselves dia
who told u.. oh boy. to make 2.1...u go sweat o
Re: University Of Benin Students Preparing For Exam(pictures) by sparkleRed(f): 9:38pm On Apr 15, 2015
JoshuaKay:
In other news, Uniben_metro just reported that Raymond Omorogbe won as sug president
. Lol hmm I started hearing about da uniben metro in my final year hmmm,

Wats dat guys name dat is always doing shows sef, and will say recharge card 4rm uniben metro! Hall 1 week, d boy was annoying sha, e no sabi arrow, I'm go dey insult instead
Re: University Of Benin Students Preparing For Exam(pictures) by MrPresident1: 9:57pm On Apr 15, 2015
What are they reading? La cram la pour. mtshewww
Re: University Of Benin Students Preparing For Exam(pictures) by JoshuaKay(m): 10:01pm On Apr 15, 2015
sparkleRed:
. Lol hmm I started hearing about da uniben metro in my final year hmmm,

Wats dat guys name dat is always doing shows sef, and will say recharge card 4rm uniben metro! Hall 1 week, d boy was annoying sha, e no sabi arrow, I'm go dey insult instead

I wasn't @ d event sha, so I wouldn't know how d guy actually conducted himself.
Re: University Of Benin Students Preparing For Exam(pictures) by toprealman: 10:05pm On Apr 15, 2015
O boy lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: University Of Benin Students Preparing For Exam(pictures) by pappizeezu: 10:18pm On Apr 15, 2015
Not all are reading.....
Re: University Of Benin Students Preparing For Exam(pictures) by StarMogul(m): 10:30pm On Apr 15, 2015
Reading here is a waste of valuable time,unless dis is a nyt class or they r in groups.however if u r dere alone den OYO is ur case
Re: University Of Benin Students Preparing For Exam(pictures) by VickJames(m): 10:45pm On Apr 15, 2015
EricSmallz:
yea. Thats why they are so chocked up... Its not as if Uniben students are realy that serious o so
Uniben students are very serious students. They know how to mix social and academics very well.

Don't joke with them.

Gone are the days sha.

2 Likes

Re: University Of Benin Students Preparing For Exam(pictures) by Nobody: 10:59pm On Apr 15, 2015
jamoyakz:
Awwww!!! Twin L.T during my time no light there although I preferred reading in faculty dark classes then... Its being years now and I do miss Uniben hall3, hall2 carpark, faculty, june 12 etc
aahhhh,d gud old days @ june 12,basement,....dose ayeeees boiz nearly furstrated my career in unibest not until i joined d crew

1 Like

Re: University Of Benin Students Preparing For Exam(pictures) by Nobody: 11:13pm On Apr 15, 2015
CHM11:
Oh, ..I did this for 2 years at engineering and sciences before I stopped at 300 level when I started living alone. The Night class paid off in the end....

Though I wasted loads of sleepless night cos I would have to wait till 5:30 am before I go back to BDPA then come back for lectures by 8am again.....

Severe insomnia!!!!
bdpa,d flying boiz zone,u dare not mess up dere or u become their payee of the semester.......gr8t uniben
Re: University Of Benin Students Preparing For Exam(pictures) by Samzzy94(m): 11:16pm On Apr 15, 2015
So because sum students realized dat dey av to read for dia exams, datz y u ar posting it here. And wat is d assurance dat dey will all pass?. Itz nt really all abt night classes, one could read in d comfort of one's home n still come out in flying colours
Re: University Of Benin Students Preparing For Exam(pictures) by VickJames(m): 11:19pm On Apr 15, 2015
You can't help but love uniben.

100level: I read in medical complex. Made a very fantastic result.
200level: I read in Agric inner class. Made thesame very fantastic result.
300level: Started reading in Management facult: H5A. The result bad mehn. Too many fine girls!
400level: I read in Pharmacy. The result was too sweet.
500level: I read in the Library (based on final year things) and my room at nights. The result was very good.

I love university of benin. The environment is cool and lively.
Remembered life in Hall 3, when I was in 100 level those years. Block B are the "aro" guys, kai. Those guys can yab sha. But that year, if the guys are aro-ing, the girls will be pouring water on innocent people's head. Funny days!

I can remember hall 4 beans, lol.

Ekosodin sha! They dealt with me big time but God strong pass them.

Uniben girls are fine mehn. Had a very good number of them as girlfriends then. No starving! You can't help but love those light-skinned beauties.

But as an Engineering student then, u have only very limited time to enjoy those privileges.

1 Like

Re: University Of Benin Students Preparing For Exam(pictures) by iduborian(m): 11:25pm On Apr 15, 2015
i miss uniben sha, u must read or pack go house
Re: University Of Benin Students Preparing For Exam(pictures) by nerilove(m): 11:32pm On Apr 15, 2015
Unibenstudent:
well what university are u affiliated with?
It doesn't matter wch of the schools I studied with. That kind of reading hall will make fail woefully because of various distractions that maybe in it. I know how it feels because I have gone thru it. Reading in a class less than 10 students is the ultimate. Peace!
Re: University Of Benin Students Preparing For Exam(pictures) by jamoyakz: 11:51pm On Apr 15, 2015
Unibenstudent:
ehya alumnus how market?
my bro market dey ooo hope hall 3 blk B boys still dey arrow Hope hall 4 boys stilll dey chaw beans Hall 1 an 2 girls still dey do shot put Lol crazy Uniben days.. Stayed in Hall 3 throughout my days man... I miss love guitar mostly chiaaa !!! God bless your hustle Unibenstudent
Re: University Of Benin Students Preparing For Exam(pictures) by jamoyakz: 11:56pm On Apr 15, 2015
DeRay98:

Greatessssst UNIBEN, o boy see places way you mention. Hall 3 reading rooms where boys be like say them read with muscles...when exam near, boy s go pull their shirts, come all kinds of muscles! Cartoon own, cocoyam own oh, amala own too...I miss my hall 2 common room before them give all the blocks to girls.
lol I didn't read in the hall 3 common room.. The hit there na die... Boys wa never baff go dey smell anyhow. Especially all those engine boys wa olagbegi etc won finish die life... Lol great Uniben everywere for that skool that year na battlefield b4 dem start to they admit children spoil everything .. Heard you have to show I.d card when you want to enter skool either through maingate, ekosodin gate or anatomy gate... Chiaa !!! Wish you the best Bros
Re: University Of Benin Students Preparing For Exam(pictures) by jamoyakz: 11:59pm On Apr 15, 2015
Korrection:
lol Basement 100l courses chiaa.. Wa person no dey hear wetin dem teach lol!!! Which one be citrus garden U dey try modernise am abi na Love garden we dey call am that year , boys an babe go dey love up one corner and church peeps go dey one side they fire prayers.. Lol... I greet you my guy
Re: University Of Benin Students Preparing For Exam(pictures) by kolado(m): 12:00am On Apr 16, 2015
missterious:
Lol. I just dey thank God for my faculty. Only CED exam this semester. grin

Happy jacking, y'all.
I guess you're in faculty of Agriculture.
Re: University Of Benin Students Preparing For Exam(pictures) by jamoyakz: 12:02am On Apr 16, 2015
Smartestelvis:
aahhhh,d gud old days @ june 12,basement,....dose ayeeees boiz nearly furstrated my career in unibest not until i joined d crew
lol broda confra na useless something... No gain inside am well .. You get luck say you scale through sha coz many just end their career inside ekosodin... I hail you
Re: University Of Benin Students Preparing For Exam(pictures) by Nobody: 12:13am On Apr 16, 2015
leshluap:
If u can survive uniben's heat n ekosodin's Hit,..... U av already trained ursrlf to work n walk in any terrain....
uniben dey enjoy heat. By the time you visit other schools, then you will say yours is semi heaven

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

UNICAL Recalls Professor Cyril Ndifon After Rape Accusation / UNN Gave Me Animal Science / Corper: "HND Holders Burn Your Useless Certificates & Start Selling Tomatoes"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.