Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,913 members, 7,802,974 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 06:03 AM

Guys: What Particular Chores/ Activity Do You Hate Doing Around The House? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Guys: What Particular Chores/ Activity Do You Hate Doing Around The House? (2648 Views)

Men That Do House Chores For Their Wives (Photos) / "I Am Too Beautiful To Do House Chores" - Nigerian Woman. See Reactions / Is It Right To Share House Chores Between Husband And Wife? Bamisepeters' Blog (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys: What Particular Chores/ Activity Do You Hate Doing Around The House? by Nobody: 10:35pm On Apr 14, 2015
This thread is just for laughs!

It was necessitated by my tiredness to dress my bed. ...funny? Maybe.....

It was time to retire to bed, and I only realised my bed wasn't properly laid....I had to struggle to strew the ends of the bed spreads together, and off I jumped onto it....

I hate doing the bed....Oftentimes, it's a call fro my woman tthat suddenly prompts me into dressing my bed. ...U know women are a detailed people. ..

Many guys have their particular weak point when it comes to managing their homes/ rooms. ..

Guys, what's ya say?

Thanks!
Re: Guys: What Particular Chores/ Activity Do You Hate Doing Around The House? by adewaletb3(m): 10:38pm On Apr 14, 2015
Washing of plates so much boring!!! embarassed embarassed embarassed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guys: What Particular Chores/ Activity Do You Hate Doing Around The House? by kodded(m): 10:38pm On Apr 14, 2015
Me sweeping
Re: Guys: What Particular Chores/ Activity Do You Hate Doing Around The House? by Enegod(m): 10:41pm On Apr 14, 2015
undecided
Re: Guys: What Particular Chores/ Activity Do You Hate Doing Around The House? by Agimor(m): 10:41pm On Apr 14, 2015
Washing plates immediately after eating.house chores I love doing cooking,so much love it.
Re: Guys: What Particular Chores/ Activity Do You Hate Doing Around The House? by hatux: 10:41pm On Apr 14, 2015
Okay
Re: Guys: What Particular Chores/ Activity Do You Hate Doing Around The House? by Nobody: 10:43pm On Apr 14, 2015
LOL...ops, I am naturally lazy. Infact as many as u can think of. cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guys: What Particular Chores/ Activity Do You Hate Doing Around The House? by Beesluv: 10:44pm On Apr 14, 2015
Washing plates
Re: Guys: What Particular Chores/ Activity Do You Hate Doing Around The House? by Beesluv: 10:45pm On Apr 14, 2015
sameer1212:

Just wondering how your room looks
Re: Guys: What Particular Chores/ Activity Do You Hate Doing Around The House? by kilokeys(m): 10:45pm On Apr 14, 2015
washing plates....

ill rather wash all the cars on my street for free than wash off overnight eba and fermented okra soup with fish bones stuck dry on a ceramic plate...

lipsrsealed
Re: Guys: What Particular Chores/ Activity Do You Hate Doing Around The House? by Nobody: 10:47pm On Apr 14, 2015
Beesluv:

Just wondering how your room looks
Hahahaha Hmmmm grin
Re: Guys: What Particular Chores/ Activity Do You Hate Doing Around The House? by joek(m): 10:55pm On Apr 14, 2015
I loathe laying my bed and washing plate. Buh I like watching football, reading newspapers nd getting busy wif my phone.
Re: Guys: What Particular Chores/ Activity Do You Hate Doing Around The House? by helen4(f): 11:01pm On Apr 14, 2015
joek:
I loathe laying my bed and washing plate. Buh I like watching football, reading newspapers nd getting busy wif my phone.
hia, see lazy pikin
Re: Guys: What Particular Chores/ Activity Do You Hate Doing Around The House? by KanwuliaJara: 11:02pm On Apr 14, 2015
Not phocking sha! cheesy
Re: Guys: What Particular Chores/ Activity Do You Hate Doing Around The House? by helen4(f): 11:05pm On Apr 14, 2015
sameer1212:
lol. Ur laziness na grade one
Re: Guys: What Particular Chores/ Activity Do You Hate Doing Around The House? by Nobody: 11:08pm On Apr 14, 2015
helen4:
lol. Ur laziness na grade one
I tell u. Infact I pray to God everyday to give me a hard working woman. Because if she be like me? That one na Gobe o. grin
Re: Guys: What Particular Chores/ Activity Do You Hate Doing Around The House? by helen4(f): 11:15pm On Apr 14, 2015
sameer1212:
I tell u. Infact I pray to God everyday to give me a hard working woman. Because if she be like me? That one na Gobe o. grin
na him be say u go kill am be that now.
Re: Guys: What Particular Chores/ Activity Do You Hate Doing Around The House? by Nobody: 11:16pm On Apr 14, 2015
kodded:
Me sweeping

Are you kidding me? I have no problems with that shaaa.
Re: Guys: What Particular Chores/ Activity Do You Hate Doing Around The House? by helen4(f): 11:16pm On Apr 14, 2015
Coogar i see u jawe. How u dey
Re: Guys: What Particular Chores/ Activity Do You Hate Doing Around The House? by Nobody: 11:17pm On Apr 14, 2015
Agimor:
Washing plates immediately after eating.house chores I love doing cooking,so much love it.

Yeah. Sometimes it can be a burden. ...You'll like ' I'll wash them later'...and that LATER might never come. ... grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Guys: What Particular Chores/ Activity Do You Hate Doing Around The House? by coogar: 11:18pm On Apr 14, 2015
helen4:
Coogar i see u jawe. How u dey

i am fine, my dear
Re: Guys: What Particular Chores/ Activity Do You Hate Doing Around The House? by Nobody: 11:20pm On Apr 14, 2015
helen4:
na him be say u go kill am be that now.

LOL.. No na, I want a hard working woman so that I can learn from her within some few years of our marriage so as not to be lazy anymore. May be I grown up having house help every where...
Re: Guys: What Particular Chores/ Activity Do You Hate Doing Around The House? by Nobody: 11:20pm On Apr 14, 2015
Beesluv:
Washing plates

Another serious issue....but I'm still betterat this compared to dressing the bed.

I hate it....but I like a well dressed bed shaa grin grin grin grin
Re: Guys: What Particular Chores/ Activity Do You Hate Doing Around The House? by kodded(m): 11:20pm On Apr 14, 2015
dearpreye:

Are you kidding me? I have no problems with that shaaa.
. Hmm due to my height I sometimes I feel a little bit dizzy and get this temporary back pain from bending down too much
Re: Guys: What Particular Chores/ Activity Do You Hate Doing Around The House? by Nobody: 11:21pm On Apr 14, 2015
kilokeys:
washing plates....

ill rather wash all the cars on my street for free than wash off overnight eba and fermented okra soup with fish bones stuck dry on a ceramic plate...

Hahahahhaha. ...Ur sink will most likely be full of dirty plates grin grin grin grin grin
lipsrsealed
Re: Guys: What Particular Chores/ Activity Do You Hate Doing Around The House? by Briee(f): 11:21pm On Apr 14, 2015
sameer1212:
Re: Guys: What Particular Chores/ Activity Do You Hate Doing Around The House? by Nobody: 11:22pm On Apr 14, 2015
kodded:
. Hmm due to my height I sometimes I feel a little bit dizzy and get this temporary back pain from bending down too much

Are you that tall? More than 1.81m? That's my height. ...

I think most people have serious issues with washing plates. ..
Re: Guys: What Particular Chores/ Activity Do You Hate Doing Around The House? by Nobody: 11:23pm On Apr 14, 2015
[quote author=Briee post=32729747][/quote] LOL..*cover face* eh sweety, that's not what I mean o. grin
Re: Guys: What Particular Chores/ Activity Do You Hate Doing Around The House? by godofwar666(m): 11:23pm On Apr 14, 2015
Oh! Lord! Hell knws that i hate washing toilet and ironing clothes!
Re: Guys: What Particular Chores/ Activity Do You Hate Doing Around The House? by Nobody: 11:24pm On Apr 14, 2015
sameer1212:
LOL.. No na, I want a hard working woman so that I can learn from her within some few years of our marriage so that I will not be lazy anymore. May be I grown up having house help every where...

I think you'd better start working on yourself.

Househelp may be helpful, you know?
Re: Guys: What Particular Chores/ Activity Do You Hate Doing Around The House? by kodded(m): 11:24pm On Apr 14, 2015
dearpreye:

Are you that tall? More than 1.81m? That's my height. ...

I think most people have serious issues with washing plates. ..
yeah especially immediately after eating
Re: Guys: What Particular Chores/ Activity Do You Hate Doing Around The House? by Nobody: 11:26pm On Apr 14, 2015
joek:

The laying of bed is MY WEAKNESS! !!!! I just detest it.....

(1) (2) (Reply)

Profile Of Late Jide Tinubu / Money Found Hidden Under A Mattress By A Guest In My Home. What Does This Mean? / Prince Harry And Meghan: Would You Choose Love Over Family?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.