Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,006 members, 7,806,924 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:06 AM

Guys: What Particular Chores/ Activity Do You Hate Doing Around The House? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Guys: What Particular Chores/ Activity Do You Hate Doing Around The House? (2654 Views)

Men That Do House Chores For Their Wives (Photos) / "I Am Too Beautiful To Do House Chores" - Nigerian Woman. See Reactions / Is It Right To Share House Chores Between Husband And Wife? Bamisepeters' Blog (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys: What Particular Chores/ Activity Do You Hate Doing Around The House? by Nobody: 11:27pm On Apr 14, 2015
kodded:
yeah especially immediately after eating

It's always the case....I just pack mine most cases and have them stuff the sink....I do wash later shaaa.....still not in most cases. .
Re: Guys: What Particular Chores/ Activity Do You Hate Doing Around The House? by Briee(f): 11:27pm On Apr 14, 2015
sameer1212:
LOL..*cover face* eh sweety, that's not what I mean o. grin

You have to start learning now! open your face I'm not joking.
Re: Guys: What Particular Chores/ Activity Do You Hate Doing Around The House? by Nobody: 11:27pm On Apr 14, 2015
dearpreye:

I think you'd better start working on yourself.

Househelp may be helpful, you know?
LOL.. U really think so? I am always busy o.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guys: What Particular Chores/ Activity Do You Hate Doing Around The House? by helen4(f): 11:27pm On Apr 14, 2015
sameer1212:
LOL.. No na, I want a hard working woman so that I can learn from her within some few years of our marriage so that I will not be lazy anymore. May be I grown up having house help every where...
hahahahahaha. Now i know. I no go talk again but mind u, if u go marry the one wey be like u nko or the one wey pretend to dey hardworking for courtship wey come turn oga madam after marriage.
Re: Guys: What Particular Chores/ Activity Do You Hate Doing Around The House? by Nobody: 11:28pm On Apr 14, 2015
sameer1212:
LOL.. U really think so? I am always busy o.

Good for you..... An idle mind...the devil's workshop. ..
Re: Guys: What Particular Chores/ Activity Do You Hate Doing Around The House? by Nobody: 11:29pm On Apr 14, 2015
Briee:

You have to start learning now! open your face I'm not joking.
Ok *open my face* ok dear, but I am always busy na. cry
Re: Guys: What Particular Chores/ Activity Do You Hate Doing Around The House? by Nobody: 11:30pm On Apr 14, 2015
helen4:
hahahahahaha. Now i know. I no go talk again but mind u, if u go marry the one wey be like u nko or the one wey pretend to dey hardworking for courtship wey come turn oga madam after marriage.

Then him don enter ONE CHANCE be that. ...The entire home go be one huge mount of filth grin grin grin grin grin

But nature almost always balances it out.
Re: Guys: What Particular Chores/ Activity Do You Hate Doing Around The House? by Briee(f): 11:32pm On Apr 14, 2015
sameer1212:
Ok *open my face* ok dear, but I am always busy na. cry

But you have to learn, you may end up marrying a lady that is a bit lazy cos love pretends to be blind but after marriage sees clearly
Re: Guys: What Particular Chores/ Activity Do You Hate Doing Around The House? by Nobody: 11:33pm On Apr 14, 2015
helen4:
Abi o. Well, if she is also like me which I am not praying for, then I have to get a house help. But Seriously I will not like it when my wife can't even cook my meals due to laziness.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guys: What Particular Chores/ Activity Do You Hate Doing Around The House? by Nobody: 11:35pm On Apr 14, 2015
Briee:

But you have learn, you may end up marrying a lady that is a bit lazy cos love pretends to be blind but after marriage sees clearly

Speaking from experience? It's the damn truth! !!
Re: Guys: What Particular Chores/ Activity Do You Hate Doing Around The House? by Briee(f): 11:37pm On Apr 14, 2015
dearpreye:

Speaking from experience? It's the damn truth! !!

was just been truthful.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guys: What Particular Chores/ Activity Do You Hate Doing Around The House? by helen4(f): 11:38pm On Apr 14, 2015
dearpreye:

Then him don enter ONE CHANCE be that. ...The entire home go be one huge mount of filth grin grin grin grin grin

But nature almost always balances it out.
i agree jare. Nature always balances it to some extent
Re: Guys: What Particular Chores/ Activity Do You Hate Doing Around The House? by Nobody: 11:39pm On Apr 14, 2015
Briee:

was just been truthful.

You're absolutely spot on!!! Seriously, I don't know it's that way....I kinda think people, in a state of desperation, tends on overlook crucial red flags during the courtship stage. ...
Re: Guys: What Particular Chores/ Activity Do You Hate Doing Around The House? by Nobody: 11:40pm On Apr 14, 2015
Briee:

But you have learn, you may end up marrying a lady that is a bit lazy cos love pretends to be blind but after marriage sees clearly
Ok. Just don't know where to start from. A female colleague once told me that the time I am suppose to learn all this stuffs was during my collage and high institution but, I was far away and I can't do that. But as u said, I will have to learn as soon as possible... Thanks dear.
Re: Guys: What Particular Chores/ Activity Do You Hate Doing Around The House? by helen4(f): 11:49pm On Apr 14, 2015
sameer1212:
Abi o. Well, if she is also like me which I am not praying for, then have to get a house help na. But Seriously I will not like it when my wife can't even cook my meals due to laziness.
yea. House help is good but u have to learn to do some urself.
Re: Guys: What Particular Chores/ Activity Do You Hate Doing Around The House? by Nobody: 11:49pm On Apr 14, 2015
dearpreye:

Good for you..... An idle mind...the devil's workshop. ..
Thank U. Cheers!
Re: Guys: What Particular Chores/ Activity Do You Hate Doing Around The House? by Briee(f): 11:50pm On Apr 14, 2015
dearpreye:

You're absolutely spot on!!! Seriously, I don't know it's that way....I kinda think people, in a state of desperation, tends on overlook crucial red flags during the courtship stage. ...

Its wrong to overlook red flags cos u will bear with those flags all the days of ur life.......there's this lady that can't sweep her house, good lord I feel like throwing up anytime I visits her. The husband will do the cleaning most times.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guys: What Particular Chores/ Activity Do You Hate Doing Around The House? by Nobody: 11:50pm On Apr 14, 2015
helen4:
yea. House help is good but u have to learn to do some urself.
Ok helen4, thank u ma'am. Cheers!
Re: Guys: What Particular Chores/ Activity Do You Hate Doing Around The House? by Nobody: 11:57pm On Apr 14, 2015
Briee:

Its wrong to overlook red flags cos u will bear with those flags all the days of ur life.......there's this lady that can't sweep her house, good lord I feel like throwing up anytime I visits her. The husband will do the cleaning most times.

Wow!! That's a disease. ..And surprisingly, such ladies are very good at dressing well outside the house. ..It's the husband's call; it's his decision. ..

But you need to talk more with your friend.
Re: Guys: What Particular Chores/ Activity Do You Hate Doing Around The House? by Nobody: 11:58pm On Apr 14, 2015
Briee:

Red flags are usually signposts of what lies far ahead. ..sadly enough, we hardly heed them...

(1) (2) (Reply)

Man Caught Raping An 8year Old Girl In Ikorodu (pics) / z / Is Love Enough Reason For Marriage?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.