Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,293 members, 7,807,996 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:53 AM

Top 5 Free Antivirus Programs - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Top 5 Free Antivirus Programs (1044 Views)

5 Of The Best Free Antivirus Software You Can Rely On / Do You Need Two Antivirus Programs On Your Computer? / The Top 5 Free And Paid Antivirus Software 2016 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Top 5 Free Antivirus Programs by kengreatleads(m): 10:37pm On Apr 14, 2015
You need and want a protection from virus but your pocket isn’t strong enough to bear the cost, simply put, you lack the cash! Can be annoying right? This post is not meant for you if you can afford a paid antivirus, as a matter of fact I advise you go for a paid antivirus if you can afford one. If you can’t afford a paid antivirus, but you want a good free antivirus without compromising the security of your PC, this post is for you.
Without a waste of time I present to you the top 5 free antivirus programs that you can trust with the protection of your PC. I guess I should let you know that the antivirus programs’ arrangement is not hierarchical but alphabetical.

360 Total Security
360 Total Security offers you complete protection against viruses and other new type of threats. When you shopping on line, downloading files, browsing webpage, 360 Total Security protect you from cybercrime at any moment. Furthermore, you can perform one-click cleanup feature to keep your PC in optimal condition.

Avast Free Antivirus
Avast Free Antivirus provides the essential security you need to protect your PC from hackers and thieves. The new Home-Network Scanner scans your network for any issues, while Browser Cleanup lets you remove annoying plugins, and SmartScan allows for one-click scanning.

AVG Antivirus Free
AVG Antivirus Free goes beyond simply detecting and removing viruses on your PC by blocking infected links as you browse, checking files before they're downloaded, and helping protect your personal data online and on your PC with enhanced privacy features.

Avira Free Antivirus
Avira Free Antivirus helps keep your PC malware-free while protecting your privacy. Lightweight and powerful, Avira Free Antivirus offers Real-Time malware detection, privacy tools and safety ratings for your search results.

Panda Antivirus Free
Panda Antivirus Free is an evolution of first cloud antivirus, based on Collective Intelligence. It is unique system for detecting and disinfecting viruses and other threats that feeds off the knowledge shared by millions of users in a real time. Thanks to it, the computers that are part of the Panda Community instantly share and benefit from all the information stored in the cloud.

Ok guys, there you have it. No more excuses that you can't afford a good antivirus for your PC. Download and trust one of these powerful but free antivirus programs and you'll be glad you did.

Post source: http://www.thypcdoc.com/2015/04/top-5-free-antivirus-programs.html

1 Like

Re: Top 5 Free Antivirus Programs by ellzii: 11:59am On Oct 15, 2022
Thanks for sharing. Very useful suggestions for me at the moment. Because I need to find a new antivirus for my laptop. I was using total av, but they've blocked my account recently. I tried to contact the total av customer service at https://total-av.pissedconsumer.com/customer-service.html, but they ignore me. So I need some free prog until I fix the problem.
Re: Top 5 Free Antivirus Programs by Akposkiz: 4:20am On Oct 16, 2022
Nice sharing!

(1) (Reply)

How To Hack CCTV Using Google Search Engine / Touchscreen Computers Available / A Clean White Dell Frontier Mini Laptop

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.