Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,339 members, 7,780,894 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 03:11 AM

Can PDP Rise Again? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Can PDP Rise Again? (1032 Views)

Can PDP Rise From The Ashes? / Can PDP Produce Senate President If Saraki Is Removed? / Can PDP Rise Again In Edo? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can PDP Rise Again? by Liverpoolfc(m): 10:41pm On Apr 14, 2015
PDP the former biggest party in Africa was recently defeated by the collective aggregation of micro parties which has formed the macro party APC.
pls, I want the political analyst in the house to please predict the fate of PDP. Can this great party rise again with the recent exodus of its members to APC?
Do you see APC staying together? Many questions begging for answers.
Re: Can PDP Rise Again? by Beesluv: 10:43pm On Apr 14, 2015
no
Re: Can PDP Rise Again? by tnenge(m): 10:45pm On Apr 14, 2015
sure. they can only rise again if d ruling party APC fail to dliver. 9ja s grown by d second
Re: Can PDP Rise Again? by Maxcollins042(m): 10:49pm On Apr 14, 2015
Can a erectile dysfunction diick rise again?(your answer is mah say on this post)
Re: Can PDP Rise Again? by drtwist(m): 10:50pm On Apr 14, 2015
I love my party PDP
Re: Can PDP Rise Again? by estyvino(m): 10:51pm On Apr 14, 2015
Why not, dry born did it. It possible, more sooner if APC campaign promises becomes a mere promises, tho Buhari promise to me seems feasible.
Re: Can PDP Rise Again? by Liverpoolfc(m): 10:52pm On Apr 14, 2015
Maxcollins042:
Can a erectile dysfunction diick rise again?(your answer is mah say on this post)
yea it can rise when properly managed
Re: Can PDP Rise Again? by Maxcollins042(m): 10:57pm On Apr 14, 2015
Liverpoolfc:
yea it can rise when properly managed
Same applies to the state of PDP
Re: Can PDP Rise Again? by KanwuliaJara: 10:57pm On Apr 14, 2015
Oh yes!

With the RETURN OF THE GREATEST!!!!

IBORI!!!!! cheesy
Re: Can PDP Rise Again? by Nobody: 10:59pm On Apr 14, 2015
undecided
Re: Can PDP Rise Again? by UAE123(m): 11:05pm On Apr 14, 2015
grin[color=#000099][/color]Just like dry bones rising PDP ought to rise again but with the greed already existing im PDP majority of its influencial members may want to grab what ever they can & save for their criminal future rather dan helping to build a formidable opposition to APC.
Re: Can PDP Rise Again? by Ariani: 11:09pm On Apr 14, 2015
op check my signature cos dats d answer to ur question. Long live pdp
Re: Can PDP Rise Again? by Liverpoolfc(m): 11:10pm On Apr 14, 2015
I will also want our political analyst to see the fate of APC. APC as we all know is not a "compound" but a mere mixture. what can you see ahead of APC?
Re: Can PDP Rise Again? by kadas01(m): 11:17pm On Apr 14, 2015
Of course! They can rise again!

Let them go back to the "drawing board" and "re-strategise" so as to form a "refined ideology" that would give the party better "edge" in future!

Lastly, they should also "eliminate" all form of "mediocrity" within the party structure!! Very important!
Re: Can PDP Rise Again? by nzeobi(m): 11:21pm On Apr 14, 2015
Nigerians are impatient people. All PDP needs is repackaging with a well oiled propaganda machinery and a northern candidate.
Re: Can PDP Rise Again? by ba7man(m): 11:24pm On Apr 14, 2015
A lot of PDP members are simply crooks. They barely have technocrats in their midst.

They're not intelligent either, that's why they were outsmarted by APC. Their politicians are stale and after experiencing ideas that people like Fashola, Pat Utomi, Prof Osinbajo and Buhari will bring to the table, I'm sure PDP states will stay backwards despite their oil revenues.

They'll nEed a whole new ideology, members and name to resurface again.
Re: Can PDP Rise Again? by Raiders: 11:27pm On Apr 14, 2015
Can a dead man rise again. PDP might even perform worse in 2019 because no more free federal government money and police protection to rig election. APC will be the major party for at least 12 yrs
Re: Can PDP Rise Again? by eleven(m): 11:30pm On Apr 14, 2015
I think they can. If they re-strategize and clean up their house. Possibility of changing their brand name because the PDP brand is not sellable at the moment. The few governors elected are now the ambassadors of the party, their performance if positive will influence the PDP brand positively and change people's current perception about it for the better.

So far those who lost the elections have started on a good note by congratulating their opponents even before final results are announced. If they sustain these mature traits, it will go a long way in bouncing them back. If they do, I believe they will be back better and Nigerians will be the ultimate winners. Personally I see a lot of positive changes in the PDP of 2015, though a lot of people are not fully aware yet because of their bad past history.

For now attention is gradually shifting from them to APC. Soon the pressure will increase on APC and depending on their performance, it will either break or make APC stronger. Media propagandas if they don't perform will not be sustainable as more Nigerians are getting wiser with this style.

I pray they perform because their performance will be highly beneficial to all Nigerians irrespective of party affiliation.

Our politics is getting more matured. I will a situation where parties have ideology and not every Tom, Dick and Harry is given admission.

Also I will like a situation where INEC holds separate elections for NASS and HOA members instead of merging theirs with presidential and governorship elections. These guys are the most powerful lot, we need to focus our attention more on them.

We need to see them, hear their campaign programmes and know them very well so we can take a more informed decision on them. The current practice hides them from us the electorates.

1 Like

Re: Can PDP Rise Again? by michoade(m): 11:33pm On Apr 14, 2015
Rise? if there is no "fall", there cannot be " Rise". They will rise again if they accept their failure and learn from it.
Re: Can PDP Rise Again? by MyMouth(m): 11:35pm On Apr 14, 2015
If i hear!

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Is Not Broke! – Okonjo-iweala Fumes / Man Likes His Own Wanted Poster On Facebook, Gets Arrested / Time For NDIGBO To Face Reality

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.