Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,867 members, 7,802,798 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:47 PM

Study In Germany Absolutely Free Of Charge Without Paying A Dime. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Study In Germany Absolutely Free Of Charge Without Paying A Dime. (2382 Views)

Rare Photo Of Soldiers Paying A Tribute To The Horses That Died During WW1 / Nigerian Students In Germany Annual Gathering (Photos) / Study Abroad Without Paying A Dime In School Fees (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Study In Germany Absolutely Free Of Charge Without Paying A Dime. by gistblognaija(f): 10:45pm On Apr 14, 2015
This is a free report on how you can study in germany without dishing out money to the so called agents for admission and visa application and the best part of it, is that you get to study in these universities all for free without paying a single penny. In this free report i will be lising exclusively 20 top universities and how you can contact them to get further information directly from them. I will also include how you can apply for their visa and get an invitation from them, their requirements for O'level students and post-graduate student will also be included in this report. The program this universities offer, ranges from law, medicine etc.
And like i have said before it is absolutely FREE OF CHARGE i am taking a dime from you for this report.

However this report goes out for only the serious minded people who really are in nedd of it.

To get this report, all you have to do is send an email to admin@gistblognaija.com and expect it within 24 hours.

Success.

Re: Study In Germany Absolutely Free Of Charge Without Paying A Dime. by Nobody: 12:15am On Apr 15, 2015
how much madam
Re: Study In Germany Absolutely Free Of Charge Without Paying A Dime. by gistblognaija(f): 12:20am On Apr 15, 2015
zalam:
how much madam
how much for what
Re: Study In Germany Absolutely Free Of Charge Without Paying A Dime. by sirwalexy(m): 8:45am On Apr 15, 2015
Wat are the requirements?
Re: Study In Germany Absolutely Free Of Charge Without Paying A Dime. by Donann: 12:02pm On Apr 15, 2015
Is this for real, remember the first rule.[i][/i]
angry
Re: Study In Germany Absolutely Free Of Charge Without Paying A Dime. by gistblognaija(f): 12:25pm On Apr 15, 2015
I have sent the free report to those who poured in their emails, if you are interested in the report send an email to me and like i said before, it is absolutely free of charge you dont get to pay me anything. my only advice is get the free report and thank me later.
as for the requirements its included in the free report.

Cheers smiley
Re: Study In Germany Absolutely Free Of Charge Without Paying A Dime. by GLOBALINF: 12:32pm On Apr 15, 2015
BENEFITS FOR STUDYING IN CYPRUS

• No need of external exams such as SAT, TOEFL, GMAT etc.
• Affordable tuition fee (part payment is accepted)
* Do you know that with just 1000euro initial payment you can secure admission and
Fly straight to Cyprus to complete the tuition fee there while you work? Now that is
Less than 250k Nigerian Naira, compare to our private universities
• in Cyprus you have access to Free Transportation around the city for students 24/7
• Job Opportunity for student with work permits
• Affordable Accommodation for Students
• Discount card for students to purchase goods at a very cheap rates
• Scholarship Opportunity for outstanding students
• Cyprus is a crime-free country
• Free internet facility is available in almost everywhere (inside buses, parks, relaxation gardens, public buildings, supermarkets, schools, hospitals etc)
* from Cyprus, you can visit any other country you wish to visit for vacation provided you have your student identity.

ADMISSION REQUIREMENTS

• O-Level Results
• Transcript or Statement of Result.
• International Passport.
• Birth Certificate
• Application forms
• University Degree Certificate/Transcripts. (Masters Only).

WHY NORTH CYPRUS

North Cyprus offers; favourable, extraordinary, enjoyable, mystic, spiritual and peaceful environment for you any season of the year. Cyprus, third biggest island of the Mediterranean is always desired in every period of history for strategic, political, commercial and religious reasons, and does not lose its charm at any time...

North Cyprus location is at the crossroads of Europe, Middle East, Asia and Africa. Closest neighbouring locations are Turkey, South Cyprus, Lebanon, Greece, Egypt, Israel and Syria. Its coasts are approximately 396 km long with a unique blend of beaches, plains and mountains. Moreover, with its historical past and location, Northern Cyprus is in many ways a surprising synthesis between eastern and western cultures; and with its rich multicultural heritage, in every part of the country you will find ancient monuments and sites that belongs to more than 11 thousand years of civilization and history makes the country exceptionally beautiful.

North Cyprus Universities offer affordable tuition and fees as well as accommodation charges, whilst North Cyprus offers moderate living expenses. Estimated average living expenses for international students are 100-250 USD per month.

Food and drinks bought from shops instead of eating out in restaurants can significantly be cheaper. An individual gets to spend less than 50 USD every week for grocery items and beverages. All other shopping items as well as services are also very affordable in North Cyprus. Just to give you a broad idea, a haircut costs around 3 USD for men and 10 USD for women; a can of coke costs less than 1 USD and a Burger King meal
costs around 5 USD. All in all, North Cyprus offer very affordable living conditions for students and this is among the top reasons why Cyprus is fast becoming a student hub for students from many different countries and cultures.

FOR MORE INFORMATION YOU CAN CALL 08064934353 BB PIN: 24EA4865.

Re: Study In Germany Absolutely Free Of Charge Without Paying A Dime. by danny34(m): 3:02pm On Apr 15, 2015
danielonyedika@gmail.com
pls keep up the good work
expecting mine!

1 Like

Re: Study In Germany Absolutely Free Of Charge Without Paying A Dime. by Nobody: 4:22pm On Apr 15, 2015
I think am falling in love wiv Cyprus, i just added u on my bbm. 333a6080. Thanks for the info
Re: Study In Germany Absolutely Free Of Charge Without Paying A Dime. by xrazzy(m): 6:12pm On Apr 15, 2015
Bhadmuzich@yahoo.com
Re: Study In Germany Absolutely Free Of Charge Without Paying A Dime. by Elkiflu: 9:53pm On Apr 15, 2015
keep up the good work...

Abdulraufm67@gmail.com
Re: Study In Germany Absolutely Free Of Charge Without Paying A Dime. by markovnikov(m): 12:03am On Apr 16, 2015
olamideoduneye@gmail.com
Thanks in anticipation
Re: Study In Germany Absolutely Free Of Charge Without Paying A Dime. by Roidatom(m): 12:34am On Apr 16, 2015
gistblognaija:

To get this report, all you have to do is send an email to admin@gistblognaija.com and expect it within 24 hours.

Success.
Thanks.
Nice blog.
Re: Study In Germany Absolutely Free Of Charge Without Paying A Dime. by Raphael9(m): 5:34am On Apr 16, 2015
essesonahmed@yahoo.com
Thanks in anticipation
Re: Study In Germany Absolutely Free Of Charge Without Paying A Dime. by marv1: 6:11am On Apr 16, 2015
taiwo1122@yahoo.com. Thanks.
Re: Study In Germany Absolutely Free Of Charge Without Paying A Dime. by Nobody: 7:16am On Apr 16, 2015
Ashetorlavincent@gmail.com
Re: Study In Germany Absolutely Free Of Charge Without Paying A Dime. by Mogenerous(f): 8:31am On Jun 03, 2015
Re: Study In Germany Absolutely Free Of Charge Without Paying A Dime. by blezzino(m): 8:54am On Jun 03, 2015
blezzino99@gmail.com
Re: Study In Germany Absolutely Free Of Charge Without Paying A Dime. by Mogenerous(f): 1:56pm On Jun 03, 2015
Thot you said it was free of charge... Why then telling us to pay 5k again.... Because I dropped my mail for something I felt was beneficial, it was used to register scam post on olx....smh
Re: Study In Germany Absolutely Free Of Charge Without Paying A Dime. by Dominion370(m): 10:24pm On Aug 26, 2015
akinwalet05@gmail.com
Re: Study In Germany Absolutely Free Of Charge Without Paying A Dime. by dejavski(m): 7:00am On Aug 28, 2015
Dejimathew@live.com
Re: Study In Germany Absolutely Free Of Charge Without Paying A Dime. by saanaah: 11:04pm On Oct 08, 2018
atinuoluwake@gmail.com
Re: Study In Germany Absolutely Free Of Charge Without Paying A Dime. by kriss27(m): 11:35am On Oct 09, 2018
egoodluck26@yahoo.com
Re: Study In Germany Absolutely Free Of Charge Without Paying A Dime. by olahwaju82: 6:08pm On Oct 12, 2018
Thanks for the update i want post graduate diploma course in Germany can anyone link me up with schools and the university that offers.
Re: Study In Germany Absolutely Free Of Charge Without Paying A Dime. by gracechellar(f): 8:15pm On Oct 12, 2018
gistblognaija:
I have sent the free report to those who poured in their emails, if you are interested in the report send an email to me and like i said before, it is absolutely free of charge you dont get to pay me anything. my only advice is get the free report and thank me later.
as for the requirements its included in the free report.

Cheers smiley
Sassyboochic@yahoo.com
Re: Study In Germany Absolutely Free Of Charge Without Paying A Dime. by elitez(m): 4:49pm On Oct 13, 2018
MY email judeugochukwu26@gmail.com
Re: Study In Germany Absolutely Free Of Charge Without Paying A Dime. by elitez(m): 4:51pm On Oct 13, 2018
JUDEUGOCHUKWU26@GMAIL.COM
Re: Study In Germany Absolutely Free Of Charge Without Paying A Dime. by lolobukkie(f): 7:40pm On Oct 13, 2018
bukkiesmith@yahoo.com
Re: Study In Germany Absolutely Free Of Charge Without Paying A Dime. by kevwemanuel: 8:50pm On Oct 13, 2018
Kevwemanuel@gmail.com
Re: Study In Germany Absolutely Free Of Charge Without Paying A Dime. by Abu001: 10:56am On Oct 18, 2018
Have you been admitted into any US school and looking for how to do a successful visa application and also pay your sevis charge?
Do you want to study in Cyprus and Denmark with full funding opportunities that will elapse very soon?
Don't take this opportunity for granted. Call this number: 0704 643 5603
Re: Study In Germany Absolutely Free Of Charge Without Paying A Dime. by olahwaju82: 6:38pm On Oct 19, 2018
Here is my email i will like to study in Germany i have HND DEGREE olahwaju82@gmail.com
Re: Study In Germany Absolutely Free Of Charge Without Paying A Dime. by itsmolep(m): 7:05pm On Oct 19, 2018
Philipadedamola@gmail.com

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerian Navy 2016/2017 List Of Successful Candidates For The Recruitment / Old Memory / What Too Much Sex Can Do To You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.