Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,585 members, 7,809,116 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:51 PM

Ever Had A Near Rape Experience? - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ever Had A Near Rape Experience? (21326 Views)

What Is Your Worst Near Rape Experience Or Sexual Harassment?. / My Rape Experience (An Epistle About Rape) / My Rape Experience As A Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ever Had A Near Rape Experience? by urchbarbie(f): 10:11pm On Apr 19, 2015
boombay:

I'm capable of paying your father the money he has spent and yet to spend in his whole life bltch!grin
what else do u expect from a teenager?

Go and play outside jare.
Re: Ever Had A Near Rape Experience? by boombay(m): 10:33pm On Apr 19, 2015
urchbarbie:
what else do u expect from a teenager?

Go and play outside jare.

we are on an online forum and you are telling me to play outside...
why are you so dull like your pops? cry
Re: Ever Had A Near Rape Experience? by urchbarbie(f): 10:37pm On Apr 19, 2015
boombay:

we are on an online forum and you are telling me to play outside...
why am i so dull like my pops? cry
I weep for u.
Ure a lost soul. Its either ure insulting ur dad or saying stuffs only a lil kid would.

If u wont go play outside, u could better still go swim in shyte
Re: Ever Had A Near Rape Experience? by boombay(m): 10:46pm On Apr 19, 2015
urchbarbie:
I weep for u.
Ure a lost soul. Its either ure insulting ur dad or saying stuffs only a lil kid would.

If u wont go play outside, u could better still go swim in shyte

Smh!
Re: Ever Had A Near Rape Experience? by Teespice(f): 11:49pm On Apr 19, 2015
boombay:

see this one oh
do you think I'm as jobless as your pops??grin

waste of time indulging a twerp who lacks training

jobless mofo.

coward. this is my last response to you.

scum of the earth.
Re: Ever Had A Near Rape Experience? by SirDorianGray(m): 8:42pm On Apr 20, 2015
BabaAlabi:

Nice username bro. Why the Bleep did you kill Basil?

Loool thx bro
Re: Ever Had A Near Rape Experience? by Emmafe(m): 3:17am On Apr 21, 2015
lagmostkuit:
Mine was so horrible!

I kept struggling with dis guy until he brought out a knife and threatened 2 stab me if I don't succumb 2 his demand, no be person tell me say make I dey loyal.

As God may have it, he didn't lock d door rather he used a table to close it.. how I managed 2 push dis guy out of my way and ran outside without my shoe is a story I can't really tell.
Ose o! lyk ur dp thou, wudn't mind avn a private chat wit u. Sitn on d fence, chilin wif zobo waitn for ur positive reply.
Re: Ever Had A Near Rape Experience? by Emmafe(m): 3:36am On Apr 21, 2015
Teespice:

mannerless dolt

face me and leave my dad out of it

oniranu jati jati. if you have guts, bring my dad into this one more time, then you will know what's up.

Internet lion online, toothless coward in reality. I am ready for you today.
Dear u dnt nid t, ignore im to show im u use ur cerebrum more dan he does.
Re: Ever Had A Near Rape Experience? by babie78: 9:54pm On Apr 21, 2015
BabaAlabi stop displaying your stupidity on this thread Abeg . He was holding a knife and perhaps let his guards down and she saw a chance and used it .

You clearly have very limited knowledge and are so closed minded that you don't know people have escaped from even more dangerous situations . Abeg go and pay for full subscription on DSTV so you watch stations like C&I and see how people have escaped even more dangerous situations.

Cave man . Ewu Gambia

3 Likes

Re: Ever Had A Near Rape Experience? by Emperoradrian(m): 5:37pm On May 04, 2015
lagmostkuit:
Mine was so horrible!

I kept struggling with dis guy until he brought out a knife and threatened 2 stab me if I don't succumb 2 his demand, no be person tell me say make I dey loyal.

As God may have it, he didn't lock d door rather he used a table to close it.. how I managed 2 push dis guy out of my way and ran outside without my shoe is a story I can't really tell.
.....in WAP's voice,singin' #this is super storyyyyy....#
Re: Ever Had A Near Rape Experience? by ibrokola(m): 8:23am On May 10, 2015
Emilord:
pretty face if you r d one on that ur profile,then anoda rape is coming,from me
Wrong choice of words! More like you find rape acceptable.
Re: Ever Had A Near Rape Experience? by Cruzeiro(m): 8:51am On May 10, 2015
lagmostkuit:
Mine was so horrible!

Ahan sista you can lie o
Re: Ever Had A Near Rape Experience? by LasoulMacuby(m): 9:40am On May 10, 2015
Damm rape ke! The moment u touch a lady and sehe says No. I don't even stress myself cos I know how angry I get with a female if am not in the mood and she pesters me

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ever Had A Near Rape Experience? by SethJr: 1:39pm On May 12, 2015
R==> Retire A==> Aged P==> People E==> Early

This is d RAPE we shud be talking bout........ We re leaders of 2moro .......bt dat 2moro no dey ever reach.......
Re: Ever Had A Near Rape Experience? by hottest111: 5:23pm On May 12, 2015
Albie:
Yes , three ladies raped me
Bad boy... grin
Re: Ever Had A Near Rape Experience? by Nobody: 10:20pm On May 12, 2015
SethJr:
R==> Retire
A==> Aged
P==> People
E==> Early

This is d RAPE we shud be talking bout........
We re leaders of 2moro .......bt dat 2moro no dey ever reach.......
Dats ur own definition of rape abi?
Re: Ever Had A Near Rape Experience? by SethJr: 10:21pm On May 12, 2015
qbd2:
Dats ur own definition of rape abi?

Aint dat d definition ....or does it hv any other one
Re: Ever Had A Near Rape Experience? by Nobody: 10:23pm On May 12, 2015
SethJr:

Aint dat d definition ....or does it hv any other one
What were ur waec scores again
Re: Ever Had A Near Rape Experience? by SethJr: 10:26pm On May 12, 2015
qbd2:
What were ur waec scores again
Lolss That wasn't funny but I almost had my ribs cracked tho See as I dey Laf
Re: Ever Had A Near Rape Experience? by mumu9gerian: 10:07am On Jul 04, 2015
qbd2:
I never really used to feel any pity for rape victims until d day it almost happened to me.
As I recollect, twas several years back during my mid teenage years. I was returning home and it was almost dark. I had to pass a school to get tothe gate. The school was somehwere notorious as being the den for these drug users and all. Unluckingly for me, my palm slppers had cut on the way, and as per shakara now I no wan hold am for hand so I was dragging myself with the slippers like that. My slow movement made the stu.pid boy catch up with me and he started saying all dat stu.pid stuffs now. I was getting angryady cos of his talks and dat he was delaying me with such slippers I had on. Before I knew he looked roubd, nobody there and then he gripped me tight and started like using curse and angry words. Now I was getting scared cos there really want anyone around. D tussle began and I managed to hit him with my slippers and I also poured sand in his facve. Now he was getting angrier and anything coulda happened cos he sure outwieghed me. Luckingly for me, the gate opened and some pple started coming away and then he left me.
I just grabbed my slippers and quickened my steps amidst d curses I was raining on him.
Again, it taught me to not look discriminately at pple dat were victims of rape. Although dat day I was blaming myself as well for d cloth I wore.
which clothe u wear?
Re: Ever Had A Near Rape Experience? by mumu9gerian: 10:18am On Jul 04, 2015
ijebubabe:
i had one!
i was a virgin
i was invited over to pick up ebony magazine and video CDs

i went over innocently until the man locked me in his flat and wont let me out
i struggled and screamed and when my screaming got too much, the guy held my throat and almost choked me to death
after a serious coughing fit, i couldnt struggle anymore
he then undressed and lo and behold was this very big, fat, long and thick, scary looking manhood shocked shocked
i was like 'God, is this how i will lose my virginity' cry cry

this man pulled down my panties and then he saw blood
my menses had started
i didnt even know i was menstruating and i had no pad on
serious menses oh
this man was igbo and catholic and i later got to know that catholics believe that sleeping with a woman in such state is not biblical. so for this reason, the menses put him off from penetration

so this man took off my top, bra and instead squeezed my big tities with his manhood in between until he released all over my tities. YUCK!
i cried all through. cry cry

after satisfying himself with the tittty f*ck, he knelt down and started begging me, blaming the devil, etc
he let me out of his flat and i cried all the way home cry cry
i was heavily traumatised by the experience for many years after that and i got scared of visiting anyone
till today, i keep thanking God for bringing out my menses that day because that was what saved me

it also made me hate igbos and igbo men for a very long time until i met an igbo man that i fell in love with and almost married until God again intervened smiley

i have never shared this story with anyone and this is my first time of airing it out. Phew!
eeyah, how old were u then?
pele
Re: Ever Had A Near Rape Experience? by iamtomi(f): 6:33pm On Jul 04, 2015
boombay:

tell me who would come on a public forum like this and tell people they were raped??
you were raped!
see as u press P button ontop pesin matter angry
Re: Ever Had A Near Rape Experience? by nwadiuko1(m): 10:18pm On Jul 04, 2015
qbd2:

Luckingly for u, not everyone gets lucky to survive such ordeal
why do you hate the word "luckily"?
Re: Ever Had A Near Rape Experience? by nwadiuko1(m): 10:24pm On Jul 04, 2015
One guy nearly rape my sis for 2014

Anyway the guy still dy ICU

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Ever Been In Relationship With A Narcissist, Share Your Experience. / Career Women And Their Dating Problems / 15 year old Girl with a Boyfriend of 28?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.