Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,569 members, 7,809,081 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:37 PM

Making Chapati Is. .. Photos - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Making Chapati Is. .. Photos (1916 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Making Chapati Is. .. Photos by Nobody: 11:44pm On Apr 14, 2015
For the dough, use warm water, plain wheat flour and salt..

1.Start with the flour, add water gradually to avoid it being too watery and sticky. Use your fist to press it and leave to rest for at least 15mins.

2. Roll out the dough, one small portion at a time or in massive portions of it if you want to save time. I did whole of it at once. use floor to avoid it sticking on the surface.

Apply oil and spread it all over the surface of the spread dough with the back of your spoon.

3. Roll it from one side onto a single rod-like , shape and cut it into desired pieces, folding in the cut ends to stop the oil from pouring out.

4. spread out the pieces with your rolling pin into neat circular shapes.

5. lay them on a moderately hot cooking pan, turn before it takes on colour and apply oil then let it brown in patches as below. Same for the other side.

Re: Making Chapati Is. .. Photos by Nobody: 11:48pm On Apr 14, 2015

Re: Making Chapati Is. .. Photos by Nobody: 11:50pm On Apr 14, 2015

Re: Making Chapati Is. .. Photos by Nobody: 11:53pm On Apr 14, 2015

Re: Making Chapati Is. .. Photos by Nobody: 11:56pm On Apr 14, 2015

Re: Making Chapati Is. .. Photos by amsoslim(m): 11:58pm On Apr 14, 2015
If would have been nicer if u explained the preparation step by step
Re: Making Chapati Is. .. Photos by Nobody: 12:37am On Apr 15, 2015
amsoslim:
If would have been nicer if u explained the preparation step by step
Done,
Re: Making Chapati Is. .. Photos by Zhul001(m): 9:44pm On Apr 17, 2015
that is almost what i want to make this weekend, you know chapati and kebab aint a bad dinner.what i want to make is Afghan Na,an bread....it is flat like chapati but it involves yeast and egg in it ingredient.
Re: Making Chapati Is. .. Photos by Nobody: 2:18am On Apr 18, 2015
Zhul001:
that is almost what i want to make this weekend, you know chapati and kebab aint a bad dinner.what i want to make is Afghan Na,an bread....it is flat like chapati but it involves yeast and egg in it ingredient.
Am curious about that one, share the picture.

(1) (Reply)

Another Way To Prepare Your Plantain, Serve With Mackerel Sauce / Lamb With Spinach Sauce / How To Prepare Cherry Cheesecake

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.