Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,523 members, 7,808,902 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:04 PM

Meet the Man Whose joystick Weighs 4.3KG After Increasing It Through Surgery! - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Meet the Man Whose joystick Weighs 4.3KG After Increasing It Through Surgery! (915 Views)

The Man With The World's Longest Joystick Refuses To Have It Reduced. Pics / Nigerian Man Offers To Donate His Kidney 2 Man Whose Story He Heard On NTA(pics) / My New Born Baby Girl Still Weighs 3kg After 2 Months (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet the Man Whose joystick Weighs 4.3KG After Increasing It Through Surgery! by CodecJay(m): 12:40am On Apr 15, 2015
His name is Mich Stunz a 45 year old man who resides in Berlin and who may never have the pleasure of having sex again after his penis enlargement. which has made his penis weigh approximately 4.3kg!!

When interviewed he explained why he decided to enlarge his penis with silicon injections, Stunz said, “I think the whole thing started 20 years ago when I got a penis pump as a present. I was way too curious not to try it out. First, I tried it secretly for myself. But then it happened that I went out pumped up. And I realized that it was a good feeling.” Speaking about why he chose to enlarge his penis, “‘I had the feeling that I wasn’t trapped in the body I was born with, but that I had the possibility to shape it myself to change it.”

See photos Here:

1 Share

Re: Meet the Man Whose joystick Weighs 4.3KG After Increasing It Through Surgery! by illiad: 12:55am On Apr 15, 2015
Should have posted the picture because some women have really wide pots. Wide enough to swallow a python.

So cut the crap.
Nothing can fall from heaven that the earth would not swallow.
Re: Meet the Man Whose joystick Weighs 4.3KG After Increasing It Through Surgery! by Generalkorex(m): 12:58am On Apr 15, 2015
The balls nko
wetin them weight
Re: Meet the Man Whose joystick Weighs 4.3KG After Increasing It Through Surgery! by SELENAqueensy(f): 1:08am On Apr 15, 2015
Make I see the joystick.... Period!!
Re: Meet the Man Whose joystick Weighs 4.3KG After Increasing It Through Surgery! by vislabraye(m): 1:08am On Apr 15, 2015
CodecJay:
His name is Mich Stunz a 45 year old man who resides in Berlin and who may never have the pleasure of having sex again after his penis enlargement. which has made his penis weigh approximately 4.3kg!!

When interviewed he explained why he decided to enlarge his penis with silicon injections, Stunz said, “I think the whole thing started 20 years ago when I got a penis pump as a present. I was way too curious not to try it out. First, I tried it secretly for myself. But then it happened that I went out pumped up. And I realized that it was a good feeling.” Speaking about why he chose to enlarge his penis, “‘I had the feeling that I wasn’t trapped in the body I was born with, but that I had the possibility to shape it myself to change it.”

See photos Here:

Op if you want people to visit your blog, just say it undecided
Re: Meet the Man Whose joystick Weighs 4.3KG After Increasing It Through Surgery! by Nobody: 1:52am On Apr 15, 2015
SELENAqueensy:
wetin u wan do with the joYstick?
Re: Meet the Man Whose joystick Weighs 4.3KG After Increasing It Through Surgery! by Jose35(m): 2:08am On Apr 15, 2015
SELENAqueensy:

Really?

(1) (Reply)

Is There Something Wrong With My Taste Buds? / Ladies!!!home Remedies And Tips For Thightening A Slackened Vagina / Ultrasound And Medical Laboratory Services

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.