Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,972 members, 7,806,817 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:07 AM

Flavour’s Babymama, Anna Banner Lashes Out At A Fan Who Called Him A Tout - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Flavour’s Babymama, Anna Banner Lashes Out At A Fan Who Called Him A Tout (33791 Views)

Flavour's Beautiful Daughter & Babymama, Anna Banner / Flavour's Babymama Sandra Okagbue Declares She Is His One & Only With New Photo / Brother To Flavour's Babymama Sandra Okagbue Blasts Him For Messing With Her Pre (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Flavour’s Babymama, Anna Banner Lashes Out At A Fan Who Called Him A Tout by Airforce1(m): 12:45am On Apr 15, 2015
After our last feature on Anna Banner, many speculated she is pregnant for Flavour.

Her cheeks and nose look noticeably rounder, and she didn’t display below her chest, after she had been off Instagram for weeks.

She responded today, to a fan who asked two days ago if she has ‘put to bed’. Anna said the person shouldn’t judge and that she’s happy.

http://www.bellanaija.com/2015/04/15/anna-banner-to-fan-pregnant-or-not-i-love-my-life/

Re: Flavour’s Babymama, Anna Banner Lashes Out At A Fan Who Called Him A Tout by amokeme(f): 12:50am On Apr 15, 2015
She can get pregnant for a mad man if she wants to. Its nobody's business really undecided its her life.. Pple should learn to mind their business Dan Allah!

She is fine Sha.... smiley

29 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Flavour’s Babymama, Anna Banner Lashes Out At A Fan Who Called Him A Tout by vislabraye(m): 1:06am On Apr 15, 2015
The girl can not even spell tout or abi are there different spellings for touts? (Thaut)

37 Likes

Re: Flavour’s Babymama, Anna Banner Lashes Out At A Fan Who Called Him A Tout by valmunich(m): 1:18am On Apr 15, 2015
Why she resemble winsh ni

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Flavour’s Babymama, Anna Banner Lashes Out At A Fan Who Called Him A Tout by naijaboiy: 1:42am On Apr 15, 2015
i guess she was really pregnant. undecided

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Flavour’s Babymama, Anna Banner Lashes Out At A Fan Who Called Him A Tout by Nobody: 2:08am On Apr 15, 2015
baby mama in the making. sad

6 Likes

Re: Flavour’s Babymama, Anna Banner Lashes Out At A Fan Who Called Him A Tout by Nobody: 2:54am On Apr 15, 2015
This girl is just a disgrace to herself and her family; I'm really feeling for the dad; what is she really thinking? Kai... If I were to be her father I for use belt finish her body, afterwards disown her, publishing it on at least 3 National dailies...

31 Likes

Re: Flavour’s Babymama, Anna Banner Lashes Out At A Fan Who Called Him A Tout by williamspaul22(m): 4:02am On Apr 15, 2015
Anna y? See babe that I want to marry undecided
Re: Flavour’s Babymama, Anna Banner Lashes Out At A Fan Who Called Him A Tout by Airforce1(m): 4:07am On Apr 15, 2015
Raymondenyi:
[s]This girl is just a disgrace to herself and her family; I'm really feeling for the dad; what is she really thinking? Kai... If I were to be her father I for use belt finish her body, afterwards disown her, publishing it on at least 3 National dailies...[/s]

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Flavour’s Babymama, Anna Banner Lashes Out At A Fan Who Called Him A Tout by hungryboy(m): 8:27am On Apr 15, 2015
Oga madam, that girl is a nairalander

1 Like

Re: Flavour’s Babymama, Anna Banner Lashes Out At A Fan Who Called Him A Tout by zeckblaze(f): 9:20am On Apr 15, 2015
people can be sooo annoying, they just cant mind their business. see him talking like he is her father

3 Likes

Re: Flavour’s Babymama, Anna Banner Lashes Out At A Fan Who Called Him A Tout by kendrick9(m): 9:38am On Apr 15, 2015
she is more pretty without make up...

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Flavour’s Babymama, Anna Banner Lashes Out At A Fan Who Called Him A Tout by kendrick9(m): 9:40am On Apr 15, 2015
she called flavour a thaut? lol.... she can't even spell tout..
that madam is truly the definition of a fool.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Flavour’s Babymama, Anna Banner Lashes Out At A Fan Who Called Him A Tout by Wendy80(f): 10:03am On Apr 15, 2015
Ds fine babe shd have just bn patient and let one correct Dude sweep her off her feet instead of bn Babymama n02. She's just 19.
Well, u are happy that's all dt matter.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Flavour’s Babymama, Anna Banner Lashes Out At A Fan Who Called Him A Tout by Airforce1(m): 11:15am On Apr 15, 2015
Wendy80:
Ds fine babe shd have just bn patient and let one correct Dude sweep her off her feet instead of bn Babymama n02. She's just 19.
Well, u are happy that's all dt matter.

so many girls her age waited for the right man to sweep them off their feet

And till today they are over 30years of age and still waiting

33 Likes

Re: Flavour’s Babymama, Anna Banner Lashes Out At A Fan Who Called Him A Tout by Airforce1(m): 11:54am On Apr 15, 2015
Re: Flavour’s Babymama, Anna Banner Lashes Out At A Fan Who Called Him A Tout by Wendy80(f): 12:40pm On Apr 15, 2015
Airforce1:

so many girls her age waited for the right man to sweep them off their feet

And till today they are over 30years of age and still waiting

So Babymama n02 is ok since she couldn't wait? #smh

78 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Flavour’s Babymama, Anna Banner Lashes Out At A Fan Who Called Him A Tout by Dammytrager(m): 1:07pm On Apr 15, 2015
out of words...
Re: Flavour’s Babymama, Anna Banner Lashes Out At A Fan Who Called Him A Tout by Nobody: 1:07pm On Apr 15, 2015
Some ppl sha, who are u to advise her? hypocrites everywhere.You won't concentrate on how to better ur own excuse of a life and you're busy hating on others..oluku angry

5 Likes

Re: Flavour’s Babymama, Anna Banner Lashes Out At A Fan Who Called Him A Tout by OgidiOlu3(m): 1:08pm On Apr 15, 2015
I hate it when people write "ur" instead of "you're" angry

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Flavour’s Babymama, Anna Banner Lashes Out At A Fan Who Called Him A Tout by Nobody: 1:08pm On Apr 15, 2015
So this one is happy being a Baby Mama.

Omashe o

Remember back in the days when getting pregnant out of wedlock was a shameful thing.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Flavour’s Babymama, Anna Banner Lashes Out At A Fan Who Called Him A Tout by Built2last: 1:09pm On Apr 15, 2015
No matter how hard the media tries to justify children outside wedlock with the watered down coinage ""Baby Mama"

Fornication is fornication.

I don't understand why a woman will throw herself at a celebrity and purse her future for nine months, all because the person is seen on TV.

This reminds me of women who go nude on music videos while the guys singing dress decently

women must learn to add value to themselves.

value determines price. the highre the price the more the commodity is treasured

nuff said

58 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Flavour’s Babymama, Anna Banner Lashes Out At A Fan Who Called Him A Tout by Rexceedo: 1:09pm On Apr 15, 2015
j
Re: Flavour’s Babymama, Anna Banner Lashes Out At A Fan Who Called Him A Tout by LatestTrend: 1:09pm On Apr 15, 2015
[color=][/color] cheesy
Re: Flavour’s Babymama, Anna Banner Lashes Out At A Fan Who Called Him A Tout by sexymoma(f): 1:09pm On Apr 15, 2015
amokeme:
She is fine Sha....
Wetin fine for her body angry

7 Likes

Re: Flavour’s Babymama, Anna Banner Lashes Out At A Fan Who Called Him A Tout by edwife(f): 1:10pm On Apr 15, 2015
People should just learn to mind their business! undecided

Anna how many haters are you going to reply?are you that immature?

3 Likes

Re: Flavour’s Babymama, Anna Banner Lashes Out At A Fan Who Called Him A Tout by Nobody: 1:10pm On Apr 15, 2015
Dammytrager:
out of words...

stanley10122:

This is why this country ain't progressing.

grin
Re: Flavour’s Babymama, Anna Banner Lashes Out At A Fan Who Called Him A Tout by LatestTrend: 1:10pm On Apr 15, 2015
grin
Re: Flavour’s Babymama, Anna Banner Lashes Out At A Fan Who Called Him A Tout by ochejagabriel: 1:11pm On Apr 15, 2015
None of my business

Ok, I love the way she responded without calling her names. But I want to ask a question, WHY HAVE WE BEEN FOOLED TO ACCEPT THIS ONE MAN ONE WIFE OF A THING? Show me a place in the scripture that condemns polygamy and i will show you blue grass. There are just too many ladies out there. If we say 1 man 1 wife, there will be too may single ladies out there. Ok, ask yourself
1. Women start to fade at 50, but at 50, a man can still be having children till 70 or 80 seff

2. A man can have 2 children with 2 women at the same time, but a woman cannot carry 2 pregnancies.

more likes before i continue

12 Likes

Re: Flavour’s Babymama, Anna Banner Lashes Out At A Fan Who Called Him A Tout by spellingcheck(m): 1:11pm On Apr 15, 2015
vislabraye:
The girl can not even spell tout or abi are there different spellings for touts? (Thaut)

LAUGHING at people's spelling but you can't construct a proper sentence undecided

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Flavour’s Babymama, Anna Banner Lashes Out At A Fan Who Called Him A Tout by Smartlife(m): 1:11pm On Apr 15, 2015
People don't like to mind their business. Amebo everywhere

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why most celebrities didn't show up for the headies 2016 awards (short reason) / You Can Have My Type Of Body Without Surgery - Mercy Johnson Reacts / David Dale Dies After Stroke Battle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.