Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,174 members, 7,780,205 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 10:52 AM

CHAI!!! See What My Girlfriend Did Because I Said NO To Sex! - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / CHAI!!! See What My Girlfriend Did Because I Said NO To Sex! (81581 Views)

I Said I Needed A Serious Relationship With A Man, See What I Found! / See What My Girlfriend Did Because I Failed To Sleep With Her / ''I Asked Her Out, She Said ''No'', Now She's Tripping For Me'' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CHAI!!! See What My Girlfriend Did Because I Said NO To Sex! by Osakah24(m): 9:00am On Apr 15, 2015
I doubt if you can keep a girl you ve shined before happy without maintenance.
Re: CHAI!!! See What My Girlfriend Did Because I Said NO To Sex! by moment5(m): 9:00am On Apr 15, 2015
Nneka123:
hmm, this your story eh undecided
...I tell u.who is the guy kidding?
Re: CHAI!!! See What My Girlfriend Did Because I Said NO To Sex! by eaccyboy(m): 9:00am On Apr 15, 2015
Chiam55:
The poor girl is sexually frustrated angry

If I was her I'd leave you too. undecided
hmmmm ashawo
Re: CHAI!!! See What My Girlfriend Did Because I Said NO To Sex! by Nobody: 9:01am On Apr 15, 2015
ItsAnderson:

Told her I wouldnt wanna have sex again until I Got
married (which will be, at most, three years from
now), and the next day she sent me a text message
ending the two year relationship. I'm now caught
between a cliff and a high wall. She never told me
why. I just hope it's not because of the sex issue.
[b]Honestly, I feel used because she was my first and
[/b]only. I Am 24 and almost through with my bachelors
but I've never found sex that appealing. We've dated
for more than two years but had sex a total six times.
I now feel horrible. I am not very religious but I just
feel like sex before marriage is just wrong. But I dont
think I am willing to let her go either.

Lool, @bolded, why feel used?

1 Like

Re: CHAI!!! See What My Girlfriend Did Because I Said NO To Sex! by Mikwus(f): 9:01am On Apr 15, 2015
ItsAnderson:

Honestly, I feel used because she was my first and
only. I Am 24 and almost through with my bachelors

Try having a meaningful conversation with her........perhaps she's listening to stupid talks like "if he's not giving it to you, then he's getting it elsewhere," or " he doesn't really love you". If you can talk with her, make sure you understand why or find out what happened, unless, she's seeing someone else, then she might just be confused................if it's the confused state..............explain to her why you feel it's worth waiting for and make sure you can be trusted.

1 Like

Re: CHAI!!! See What My Girlfriend Did Because I Said NO To Sex! by muyeskin(m): 9:07am On Apr 15, 2015
@ OP, You need to know why she had to call it quit. If it is due to the sex ish, let her leave. You guys ain't married for heaven sake. I don't know where people got that very info from. Sex is not a tool to build relationship. What a perverse world. I can only smh for some comments so far. Endorsing sex before marriage. Even when your creator (God) is against it. You better change your ways. I won't be surprised if some will still quote me. Repent ye all. Peace out
Re: CHAI!!! See What My Girlfriend Did Because I Said NO To Sex! by TS2(m): 9:07am On Apr 15, 2015
midasbliss:
Thought Tz Only Guys That End Relationships Cos Of Sex! grin
U Cnt Eat Ur Cake Nd Have It.

wHAT A MAN CAN DO...
Re: CHAI!!! See What My Girlfriend Did Because I Said NO To Sex! by Skoopy(m): 9:08am On Apr 15, 2015
It's obvious your gf likes s*x, she compliments the much she gets from you with what she gets outside her affair with you. At this point she knows you will be of no relevance to her no more. Build a new relationship not centered on séx and let her go.

1 Like

Re: CHAI!!! See What My Girlfriend Did Because I Said NO To Sex! by omarhlichanwa: 9:11am On Apr 15, 2015
Guy,wen you know u were not ready to settle until 3years,why then engage a girl in a sex relationship since 2years? Only fr you to realise u are just 24,and you've been sining all diz while? Ou are we sure u ar not quiting her for someone else?guy? 3years is far,if rilly u luv n dnt wanna loose ha,den engage her properly so she knows her fate.sex is not love neither does it guarantee marriage,buh uv made d mistake of starting it wif her,and fr u komin up wif diz sudden decision,dia must be a rat smelling @ one corner.
Re: CHAI!!! See What My Girlfriend Did Because I Said NO To Sex! by ilovecritics(m): 9:14am On Apr 15, 2015
ItsAnderson:

[size=18pt]How can a grown up man stay and not have sex? Haba[/size]

tongue

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: CHAI!!! See What My Girlfriend Did Because I Said NO To Sex! by anwo247: 9:14am On Apr 15, 2015
You fornicated for [size=40pt]6 [/size]times? grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: CHAI!!! See What My Girlfriend Did Because I Said NO To Sex! by godG: 9:15am On Apr 15, 2015
Let her go. Obviously, you guys are not on the same wavelength. Wait brother, you must be kidding right? At 24, still on your Bachelors and thinking of marriage in 3 years? A bit unrealistic.

For her, these are the likely odds:

1. She is probably not willing to wait that long.
2. She is probably a nymphomaniac.
3. You are not showing her enough reasons to wait.

Above all, I feel you should let her go. As it's, inferring from your post, she isn't ready to buy your idea of no-sex. And here you are, you are not ready to bend - that which I appreciate. See, do not listen to folks mocking your inability to 'shine her kongo' as expected. It's your life. If you are sure you haven't done anything bad, let her go - I can't emphasize this enough.

One of the hallmarks of a man is his ability to know when to walk away! What will miss you will not meet you and what will meet you will not miss you.
Re: CHAI!!! See What My Girlfriend Did Because I Said NO To Sex! by Dekatron(m): 9:18am On Apr 15, 2015
Ok
Re: CHAI!!! See What My Girlfriend Did Because I Said NO To Sex! by Etizz: 9:18am On Apr 15, 2015
ItsAnderson:

I Am 24 and almost through with my bachelors

U have a serious issue not d girl..... U better go n check yourself cos u are not normal, 2 years 6 times of sex Guy u blame yourself.... Not all girls will tell u straight her appetite for sex though.... Don't get me twisted OK.....
Re: CHAI!!! See What My Girlfriend Did Because I Said NO To Sex! by pussyphilia(m): 9:19am On Apr 15, 2015
And later they will pretend like they don't like sex!

Ladies! Stop the pretence! Be open and tell us how badly you need it. It arouses us more when you are hot!
Re: CHAI!!! See What My Girlfriend Did Because I Said NO To Sex! by nairabetguru(m): 9:19am On Apr 15, 2015
abeg give me her number wink
Re: CHAI!!! See What My Girlfriend Did Because I Said NO To Sex! by Mekzmoney(m): 9:23am On Apr 15, 2015
So u cnt do without sex? Wat u will get tired of, wen u get married. So Y d rush? Women...
Chiam55:
The poor girl is sexually frustrated angry

If I was her I'd leave you too. undecided
Re: CHAI!!! See What My Girlfriend Did Because I Said NO To Sex! by batlati(m): 9:24am On Apr 15, 2015
True story, the guy is the youth leader in our community

1 Like

Re: CHAI!!! See What My Girlfriend Did Because I Said NO To Sex! by Nobody: 9:24am On Apr 15, 2015
ItsAnderson:

Aways nigeria girls, always nigeria girls

Are there no decent girl in this country?

My advice. Leave that girl, she no love you na your D she wants.

Guy hustle! Find money leave this country. Go find one foreign girl. She go love you like mad.

Thank me later
Re: CHAI!!! See What My Girlfriend Did Because I Said NO To Sex! by Goddex: 9:26am On Apr 15, 2015
Mikwus:

Try having a meaningful conversation with her........perhaps she's listening to stupid talks like "if he's not giving it to you, then he's getting it elsewhere," or " he doesn't really love you". If you can talk with her, make sure you understand why or find out what happened, unless, she's seeing someone else, then she might just be confused................if it's the confused state..............explain to her why you feel it's worth waiting for and make sure you can be trusted.

Madam, are you into marriage counselling?
Brilliant advise

1 Like

Re: CHAI!!! See What My Girlfriend Did Because I Said NO To Sex! by usdam: 9:26am On Apr 15, 2015
My guy you right. Plz stick to your gun and be a man.
Wish you the best
Re: CHAI!!! See What My Girlfriend Did Because I Said NO To Sex! by kinibigdeal(m): 9:29am On Apr 15, 2015
ddaammyy:
Sori! Such is life! If u can't beat them u join them!

So you have join them
Re: CHAI!!! See What My Girlfriend Did Because I Said NO To Sex! by aku626(m): 9:30am On Apr 15, 2015
you are a young man, and the fact you respect God is all there is, if she left you cause of sex let her go don't beg stand for what you believe in.
Re: CHAI!!! See What My Girlfriend Did Because I Said NO To Sex! by sfwef: 9:30am On Apr 15, 2015
oh,why you think its wrong to have sex before marriage ?Just do it !Life is short !
Re: CHAI!!! See What My Girlfriend Did Because I Said NO To Sex! by jumper524(m): 9:30am On Apr 15, 2015
ddaammyy:
Sori! Such is life! If u can't beat them u join them!
no if you can't beat them u higer boy to do the job
Re: CHAI!!! See What My Girlfriend Did Because I Said NO To Sex! by loomer: 9:32am On Apr 15, 2015
I beg leave this tales by moonlight. Una don de two years she no know say u no wan poke since una start?
Re: CHAI!!! See What My Girlfriend Did Because I Said NO To Sex! by Smith35(m): 9:33am On Apr 15, 2015
[color=#000099][/color][b][/b] cheesy Super story. If u dont find sex appealing then ur marital life will not make u like it all of a sudden guy. Nice move by the babe. #oniranu
Re: CHAI!!! See What My Girlfriend Did Because I Said NO To Sex! by ozome15(m): 9:35am On Apr 15, 2015
:Dif u knw u can't let go of her give, what she wants. coolif u knw u can't let go of her give, what she wants.
Re: CHAI!!! See What My Girlfriend Did Because I Said NO To Sex! by bababuff(m): 9:38am On Apr 15, 2015
hardbody:

6 times sèx only in a period 2 years is enough to end any relationship. If she gets it otherwise you will come crying to NL for advice. I suggest you go and date a nun.

True talk. 3 times a year (xmas, easter, and october 1) grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: CHAI!!! See What My Girlfriend Did Because I Said NO To Sex! by orubebe1(m): 9:38am On Apr 15, 2015
naijaboiy:
Andyblaze? undecided
Yogotti... Na dat dude. A gr8 lienux
Re: CHAI!!! See What My Girlfriend Did Because I Said NO To Sex! by midasbliss(f): 9:38am On Apr 15, 2015
TS2:

wHAT A MAN CAN DO...
A woman can do better grin
Re: CHAI!!! See What My Girlfriend Did Because I Said NO To Sex! by samx4real(m): 9:38am On Apr 15, 2015
Instead of engaging her, you are telling her no sex... Do u think she is a fool?

Bro she feels u are breaking up with her in style... You don't want to come out straight and u are very selfish wit ur di*k! Abi u think say na only u dey f**k her?

If u think u still want her go on & put a ring to it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Lady Gets Drunk, Passes Out & Poops On Herself At Bachelorrete Party (Graphic) / How Sex With A Stranger Almost Cost Me My Life On Xmas Day / Queen Farcadi, Ghanaian Prostitute: "I Earn Over N2.3m Monthly, I'm Not Ashamed"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.