Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,845 members, 7,802,697 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:13 PM

Betting Clique - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Betting Clique (751 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Betting Clique by oribi(m): 2:02am On Apr 15, 2015
For along time have had the burning desire to meet other bettors with a great knowledge for betting.I want draw up support with others on games with high percentage of winning,information if you have and so forth.I pray we grow from strength to strength

barcelona vs psg
Reason:take barcelona to win.psg are missing a lot of players to suspension and injuries

Celtic vs Kilmarnock
take celtic on the handicap -1,they should be able to cover the handicap at home where they are formidable

Genoa vs Parma
Genoa have lost stream in recent games but in the first part of the season they were stream hot i expect them to win today as it will put their european dreams back on track
Re: Betting Clique by oribi(m): 9:46pm On Apr 17, 2015
that won nice....its Saturday what else....studying

(1) (Reply)

Fifa U-20 World Cup Brazil: Nigeria Will Give Us Problems. / 9japredict.com Premier League 2015/2016 FIXTURE , RESULTS & TABLE / 4 Coaches Who Can Take Over From Keshi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.