Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,010 members, 7,799,451 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 09:36 PM

Fidelity Bank E-channels A Big Flop - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Fidelity Bank E-channels A Big Flop (461 Views)

No Limit On Naira Debit, Credit Cards Utilization On E-channels – CBN / 6 Months After! Fidelity Bank Apologizes To Lady After Calling Them Out Today / Fidelity Bank Appoints Mohammed Balarabe As Acting Managing Director (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Fidelity Bank E-channels A Big Flop by pacino26(m): 6:39am On Apr 15, 2015
As at time am typing this, my #12,400 is still chilling in cyberspace; that of fidelity bank I presume. It's been there since the 8th of March I made a POS payment in Port Harcourt and today is April 15. My complaint isn't cuz the money is yet to be refunded but the stone age platform the bank operates.

Imagine you make a withdrawal with your Fidelity Bank MasterCard from an atm machine and unfortunately the machine didn't dispense cash and it wasn't a Fidelity Bank atm, you've 5(FIVE) working days after complaint for reversal to take effect.
Make a POS payment and should the transaction be declined you'll still be debited. This takes 7(SEVEN) working days after complaint.
Imagine that the said amount was the only money in your acc or the only atm card you came out with, it simply means you'll be stranded or embarrassed as the case may be.
I've called the customer care number countless times and they're yet to keep their word as their jingle suggests. I visited one of their branches in Lagos on Monday and was asked to fill a form. I get scared withdrawing with this atm and can't transfer the whole funds out cuz the mobile banking application I made since last yr is yet to receive attention. I do hope the recent one I did does, I'll effect transfer with the speed of light to my other accs.

If this isn't the right section pls mods do the needful.

(1) (Reply)

Improper Uses Of Email Autoresponders / Organise Your Whole Business With Accouting Software. / Get Ur Customized Car/home Air Fresheners Branded With Ur Logo And Design!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.