Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,109 members, 7,807,346 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:33 PM

Great Men That Fell In Bible Because Of Women - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Great Men That Fell In Bible Because Of Women (12749 Views)

8 Great Lessons From 8 Great Men Of God. / ISIS Teacher Turned To The Bible Because He Became "Sick Of Killing'' / List Of Great Men That Fell In The Bible Because Of Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Great Men That Fell In Bible Because Of Women by jaelz(m): 7:15am On Apr 15, 2015
omo its no doubt that a mans greatest weakness
is a woman, and the older and Hollier generation
were not exempted out of this list.
1.) David: was regarded as a man after Gods
own heart because he was tempted after seeing
one of his most loyal soldiers wife bethseba take
her bath and he lost control.
2.) Samson was regarded as the strongest man
in the bible yet he fell cause of a woman named
Delilah.
3.) king Solomon was regarded as the wisest
man alive yet he fell because of his many
women who tore his kingdom apart.
please feel free to add yours to.
Re: Great Men That Fell In Bible Because Of Women by shaddi(m): 7:17am On Apr 15, 2015
Re: Great Men That Fell In Bible Because Of Women by Cutehector(m): 7:18am On Apr 15, 2015
Ah ah.
Adam

1 Like

Re: Great Men That Fell In Bible Because Of Women by Nazeeboy(m): 7:19am On Apr 15, 2015
Yeah it just prove that women are evil, even devlish than the devil. Devil too dey fear dem ma sef. Though the nicest creature on earth.

1 Like

Re: Great Men That Fell In Bible Because Of Women by temitemi1(m): 7:21am On Apr 15, 2015
Power of women not just women though bt baeutiful women grin grin grin
Re: Great Men That Fell In Bible Because Of Women by Arbiola(f): 7:22am On Apr 15, 2015
Check well you'll see Arbiola
Re: Great Men That Fell In Bible Because Of Women by Hazardd(m): 7:24am On Apr 15, 2015
ok
Re: Great Men That Fell In Bible Because Of Women by Freewoman(f): 7:33am On Apr 15, 2015
Because of the foolishness of men, women took over and you are here complaining, You were fast asleep when Eve went out to look for food, you men in return came back to blame her, you were busy, making woman pregnant and they keep given you giant babies and god destroyed the world and you came to blame women, even you are in love with apple and women poisoned them, you died and come back to blame woman, you are here complaining, you are weak and claimed to be strong, you are stupid and claim t be wise, you are nothing and yet claim to be something, you men are just like powder in our hand, I tell you, many woman are willing to be widow just because of the way of your life, change now or you perish, oh you foolish men of this generation
Re: Great Men That Fell In Bible Because Of Women by asadike(f): 7:45am On Apr 15, 2015
And many more will still fall, no be our fault, na una john thomas wey no get sense.
Re: Great Men That Fell In Bible Because Of Women by LEvuls(m): 7:56am On Apr 15, 2015
asadike:
And many more will still fall, no be our fault, na una john thomas wey no get sense.
Are u the one leading the campaign

1 Like

Re: Great Men That Fell In Bible Because Of Women by Nobody: 8:01am On Apr 15, 2015
Nazeeboy:
Yeah it just prove that women are evil, even devlish than the devil. Devil too dey fear dem ma sef. Though the nicest creature on earth.

Only_stupid and immensely ignorant people commit the fallacy of generalization by calling all members of a particular gender, evil....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Great Men That Fell In Bible Because Of Women by MrNL(m): 8:09am On Apr 15, 2015
missclasssy:

Only_stupid and immensely ignorant people commit the fallacy of generalization by calling all members of a particular gender evil....
easy my sister,I still dey find my dictionary

1 Like

Re: Great Men That Fell In Bible Because Of Women by redhook(m): 8:10am On Apr 15, 2015
They should create another new version of the bible so that dey can add "dame patience jonathan" 2 the list! Well deserved honour 4 her!

1 Like

Re: Great Men That Fell In Bible Because Of Women by Nazeeboy(m): 8:11am On Apr 15, 2015
missclasssy:

Only_stupid and immensely ignorant people commit the fallacy of generalization by calling all members of a particular gender evil....
oh my bad! Just because I don't use the word 'some' doesn't mean I'm generalizing it, u can't really tell what I meant there coz I neither used 'some' nor 'all' but anyway thanks for the insult missclassy classy. Though not the best way to tell someone he made a mistake.

1 Like

Re: Great Men That Fell In Bible Because Of Women by redhook(m): 8:13am On Apr 15, 2015
asadike:
.....sorry dear! Some of us are not the same as the lames that U date or that have been toasting U! Men have grades! Generalisation is made by small boys/girls!
Re: Great Men That Fell In Bible Because Of Women by Nobody: 8:15am On Apr 15, 2015
Nazeeboy:
oh my bad! Just because I don't use the word 'some' doesn't mean I'm generalizing it, u can't really tell what I meant there coz I neither used 'some' nor 'all' but anyway thanks for the insult missclassy classy. Though not the best way to tell someone he made a mistake.

Sorry if you perceived my comment as an insult.
It wasn't. I was just stating an observational opinion of mine......
Re: Great Men That Fell In Bible Because Of Women by Nazeeboy(m): 8:19am On Apr 15, 2015
Freewoman:
oh you foolish men of this generation
and what will I say to this one now? I just get the insult of my life from missclassy for calling women evil. This one nko?
Re: Great Men That Fell In Bible Because Of Women by Nazeeboy(m): 8:21am On Apr 15, 2015
missclasssy:

Sorry if you perceived my comment as an insult.
It wasn't. I was just stating an observational opinion of mine......
yeah your observational opinion that is indirectly an insult.
Re: Great Men That Fell In Bible Because Of Women by Nobody: 8:23am On Apr 15, 2015
Nazeeboy:
yeah your observational opinion that is indirectly an insult.

Didn't you just call me and every other woman "evil"?
Re: Great Men That Fell In Bible Because Of Women by Nazeeboy(m): 8:26am On Apr 15, 2015
missclasssy:

Didn't you just call me and every other woman "evil"?
and didn't i admit that i made a mistake. Why can't u admit that yeah u've insulted me.
Re: Great Men That Fell In Bible Because Of Women by kadas01(m): 8:26am On Apr 15, 2015
Freewoman:
Because of the foolishness of men, women took over and you are here complaining, You were fast asleep when Eve went out to look for food, you men in return came back to blame her, you were busy, making woman pregnant and they keep given you giant babies and god destroyed the world and you came to blame women, even you are in love with apple and women poisoned them, you died and come back to blame woman, you are here complaining, you are weak and claimed to be strong, you are stupid and claim t be wise, you are nothing and yet claim to be something, you men are just like powder in our hand, I tell you, many woman are willing to be widow just because of the way of your life, change now or you perish, oh you foolish men of this generation
Are you trying to say the "biblical version" linking women as the "main cause" of the "fall of mankind" is false?? You should acknowledge the fact that woman fell too quickly to the "tricks of Lucifer", and that is why mankind hasn't made "reasonable spiritual progress" up till date! We are anxiously waiting for "women" to get their "acts right" and I can assure you "men" would become automatically upright as well!
Re: Great Men That Fell In Bible Because Of Women by justmag(m): 8:27am On Apr 15, 2015
Morale of the story.

Women are the root of all evil. RUN!!!
grin
Re: Great Men That Fell In Bible Because Of Women by TheSonOfMark(m): 8:34am On Apr 15, 2015
Freewoman:

Funny how you think men got of worse but:

1. Women suffer from monthly bleeding and pains.

2. Women suffer from pains from child birth

3. Women have been conquered by and subservient to men from time immemorial.

4. Women are inferior to men.

5. A woman needs to bear a man's last name to g gain any modicum of respect in the society.

You started the misandry rants and I'm matching yours with my misogyny venom. LET'S PLAY!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Great Men That Fell In Bible Because Of Women by Nobody: 8:48am On Apr 15, 2015
i cant shout oooo...really funny
Re: Great Men That Fell In Bible Because Of Women by yomi007k(m): 8:55am On Apr 15, 2015
Freewoman:
Thank u very much.
I hope some if not all men will learn from this lecture.
Re: Great Men That Fell In Bible Because Of Women by dragonigga(m): 9:19am On Apr 15, 2015
I won't say women are evil; but the truth is just that lucifer knows most of them are vulnerable to his tricks to destroy man. Womens heart are fragile !
Re: Great Men That Fell In Bible Because Of Women by Freewoman(f): 3:25pm On Apr 15, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

Funny how you think men got of worse but:

1. Women suffer from monthly bleeding and pains.

2. Women suffer from pains from child birth

3. Women have been conquered by and subservient to men from time immemorial.

4. Women are inferior to men.

5. A woman needs to bear a man's last name to g gain any modicum of respect in the society.

You started the misandry rants and I'm matching yours with my misogyny venom. LET'S PLAY!

This point never make meaning to me, why?, they were not objective,

(1) (Reply)

Why There Can't Be Evidence For God / Should I, As A Christian Pay Tithe? / Any Muslims Who Converted To Christainity?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.