Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,294 members, 7,807,999 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:01 AM

Pic: What Girls Do When He Says He Lost His Job - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pic: What Girls Do When He Says He Lost His Job (3572 Views)

What Will You Do If After Washing, Cleaning & Cooking For Your BF, He Says This? / Twelve Crazy Photos Of What Girls(boys) Do In The Club These Days 18+ Photos / Pic: What Your Face Says About Your Vagina (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pic: What Girls Do When He Says He Lost His Job by jeeqaa7(m): 7:28am On Apr 15, 2015
Been in dis same shoes

Re: Pic: What Girls Do When He Says He Lost His Job by jeeqaa7(m): 7:29am On Apr 15, 2015
Na wa
Re: Pic: What Girls Do When He Says He Lost His Job by Nazeeboy(m): 7:31am On Apr 15, 2015
For nigerian girls na: "lost ur job and u go also lost the Mouth Action" grin
Re: Pic: What Girls Do When He Says He Lost His Job by Creamish(f): 7:32am On Apr 15, 2015
Not always..
Re: Pic: What Girls Do When He Says He Lost His Job by KingTom(m): 7:37am On Apr 15, 2015
It's not always like this, but sadly that is the majority undecided
Re: Pic: What Girls Do When He Says He Lost His Job by Cutehector(m): 7:39am On Apr 15, 2015
Unless she is not ur wife..
Re: Pic: What Girls Do When He Says He Lost His Job by asadike(f): 7:40am On Apr 15, 2015
Not all
Re: Pic: What Girls Do When He Says He Lost His Job by justmag(m): 7:42am On Apr 15, 2015
There are some women who stand by their mAn through thick and thin. Sad thing is they are missing like the chibok girls... sad

2 Likes

Re: Pic: What Girls Do When He Says He Lost His Job by dajoaneke(m): 7:42am On Apr 15, 2015
The 2nd photo where she faded was simply unnecessary. The real sequence is 1st and 3rd pix.
#MoneyNaBedrockForNaijaLuv
Re: Pic: What Girls Do When He Says He Lost His Job by jeeqaa7(m): 7:46am On Apr 15, 2015
dajoaneke:
The 2nd photo where she faded was simply unnecessary. The real sequence is 1st and 3rd pix.
#MoneyNaBedrockForNaijaLuv

D fade pix is wen she starts acting up.. Calling u by ur surname and asking u to go serve youself.. Den includes..

#sunday# wash dat plate wen u chop finish oh.. Nor body be ur housegirl for dis house

Dis b***** aint loyal

1 Like

Re: Pic: What Girls Do When He Says He Lost His Job by REMMEI(m): 7:47am On Apr 15, 2015
cry

And how or what will she do when you tell her I've got a job(with shell or chevron)?...
Re: Pic: What Girls Do When He Says He Lost His Job by dajoaneke(m): 7:49am On Apr 15, 2015
jeeqaa7:

D fade pix is wen she starts acting up.. Calling u by ur surname and asking u to go serve youself.. Den includes..

#sunday# wash dat plate wen u chop finish oh.. Nor body be ur housegirl for dis house

Dis b***** aint loyal
lol. any lady who treats who does that to her man is already gone. Her presence at that time is just a sham
Re: Pic: What Girls Do When He Says He Lost His Job by adorablepepple(f): 8:07am On Apr 15, 2015
undecided
Re: Pic: What Girls Do When He Says He Lost His Job by Nobody: 8:15am On Apr 15, 2015
Dissappearing mode activated!
Re: Pic: What Girls Do When He Says He Lost His Job by SELENAqueensy(f): 8:32am On Apr 15, 2015
We don't do it
Re: Pic: What Girls Do When He Says He Lost His Job by marieolae(f): 8:38am On Apr 15, 2015
Don't agree with this at all..
Re: Pic: What Girls Do When He Says He Lost His Job by Nobody: 8:41am On Apr 15, 2015
Nonsense as if he wouldn't find another job.
Re: Pic: What Girls Do When He Says He Lost His Job by Onota: 9:15am On Apr 15, 2015
She was never truly in love with the Guy.....Simple.
Re: Pic: What Girls Do When He Says He Lost His Job by Mprex(f): 10:30am On Apr 15, 2015
not always.

she wasnt even "your girl" in the first place. Dont ask me how undecided
Re: Pic: What Girls Do When He Says He Lost His Job by Oahray: 10:35am On Apr 15, 2015
Lol. I find the pic funny, although I don't totally agree with it.
Re: Pic: What Girls Do When He Says He Lost His Job by loomer: 10:42am On Apr 15, 2015
If she no fit stay with d guy, na her loss not his because him go surely bounce back
Re: Pic: What Girls Do When He Says He Lost His Job by Ivanspring(f): 10:42am On Apr 15, 2015
Not all girls please.
Re: Pic: What Girls Do When He Says He Lost His Job by popesam1(m): 10:43am On Apr 15, 2015
He he he. she gbege. that's naija girl for u.
Re: Pic: What Girls Do When He Says He Lost His Job by Nobody: 11:29am On Apr 15, 2015
When you pick a fine girl with a nasty attitude towards everything except you, but you don't care about that cuz she's fine - what do you expect cheesy

1 Like

Re: Pic: What Girls Do When He Says He Lost His Job by Nobody: 11:51am On Apr 15, 2015
hahaha...this doesn't apply to all girls now,the way guys on nairaland make girls look like they are all about money,its simply not just true angry
Re: Pic: What Girls Do When He Says He Lost His Job by DonHummer(m): 1:00pm On Apr 15, 2015
KingTom:
It's not always like this, but sadly that is the majority undecided
my bro dis is the main thing o, the few times they still hung around,they are there physicaly but not in spirit
Re: Pic: What Girls Do When He Says He Lost His Job by KingTom(m): 1:04pm On Apr 15, 2015
DonHummer:

my bro dis is the main thing o, the few times they still hung around,they are there physicaly but not in spirit
Yes, I remember when I graduated after ny Housemanship, The hospital rejected many of us, my then girlfriend just became cold with me, but then I soldiered on and got a job in a better hospital grin grin grin
Re: Pic: What Girls Do When He Says He Lost His Job by Nobody: 1:29pm On Apr 15, 2015
hahaha..Even the great houdini will be amazed by that disappearing act grin
Re: Pic: What Girls Do When He Says He Lost His Job by mostHandsome01: 1:34pm On Apr 15, 2015
Not all 9ja ladies jare,, some "re gonna stand by u!! Dnt judge by the few ad eggs

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pic: What Girls Do When He Says He Lost His Job by jeeqaa7(m): 1:57pm On Apr 15, 2015
jemimaa01:
hahaha...this doesn't apply to all girls now,the way guys on nairaland make girls look like they are all about money,its simply not just true angry

Are u different? Becos I am searching for who would run away wen efcc comes calling to know if I saw my yahoo boy neighbour
Re: Pic: What Girls Do When He Says He Lost His Job by harrysterol(m): 1:59pm On Apr 15, 2015
True even my darling did same angry
Re: Pic: What Girls Do When He Says He Lost His Job by jeeqaa7(m): 2:01pm On Apr 15, 2015
SELENAqueensy:
We don't do it

Prove me wrong

(1) (2) (Reply)

Which Of The Tribes In Nigeria Do You Think Love Money The Most? / Isn't This What Every Man Call A Sexy Woman And You Must Be Craving For Romance / Homosexual Attack (share Your Experience)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.