Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,582 members, 7,809,112 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:34 PM

Woman Pays 390K To Buy Anointing Oil For Her Private Part - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Woman Pays 390K To Buy Anointing Oil For Her Private Part (47865 Views)

Ogun Pastor Rapes Teenager During "Anointing" / Woman's Husband Poured Hot Water Into Her Private Parts In Kenya (photos) / Ogun Teacher Caught Sucking Student's Private Part (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Pays 390K To Buy Anointing Oil For Her Private Part by nairaman66(m): 11:57am On Apr 15, 2015
allanphash7:
Christanity is a SCAM

Bleep fake pastors and those that worship them

Watch your tongue and your comments dude! Don't let the anger of God almighty visit you. Why don't you say some pastors are SCAM rather than Christianity....??

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Woman Pays 390K To Buy Anointing Oil For Her Private Part by Fabdedon(m): 11:58am On Apr 15, 2015
Ipledge:
Sand don enter your kini before?u go cry
ehh i never even see life punny before i de talk grin
Re: Woman Pays 390K To Buy Anointing Oil For Her Private Part by alberto2k(m): 12:00pm On Apr 15, 2015
Fabdedon:

hehehe if nah lie ask alberto2k
Ehm... Yes yes, who call my grandfada name for here undecided
Re: Woman Pays 390K To Buy Anointing Oil For Her Private Part by Fabdedon(m): 12:05pm On Apr 15, 2015
alberto2k:

Ehm... Yes yes, who call my grandfada name for here undecided
hehe i de tell person say d wetness of my babe fit produce oil for Naija 3 years non stop grin
Re: Woman Pays 390K To Buy Anointing Oil For Her Private Part by kinglekan: 12:09pm On Apr 15, 2015
prettythicksme:
yes naa,that is how will roll :Di even sell am for Beamborlar make she use am for kinglekan cheesy

ROTFL.. Thicksme u be Wehrey geh!!
Re: Woman Pays 390K To Buy Anointing Oil For Her Private Part by Dollar101(m): 12:10pm On Apr 15, 2015
Show us prove, where is the picture
Re: Woman Pays 390K To Buy Anointing Oil For Her Private Part by alberto2k(m): 12:11pm On Apr 15, 2015
Fabdedon:
hehe i de tell person say d wetness of my babe fit produce oil for Naija 3 years non stop grin
you must be dating a Maami-oil babe grin
Re: Woman Pays 390K To Buy Anointing Oil For Her Private Part by SLYBABA(m): 12:13pm On Apr 15, 2015
Na PDP pastor, after dem don loose election notting to chop again but only 419! foolish adn gullible PDP woman
Re: Woman Pays 390K To Buy Anointing Oil For Her Private Part by KingTom(m): 12:13pm On Apr 15, 2015
Fabdedon:

hehehe if nah lie ask alberto2k
You bad gan! grin
Re: Woman Pays 390K To Buy Anointing Oil For Her Private Part by XBLadez: 12:15pm On Apr 15, 2015
Engine needs greasing to run smoothly. Ask any auto mechanic if you doubt me
Re: Woman Pays 390K To Buy Anointing Oil For Her Private Part by KingTom(m): 12:17pm On Apr 15, 2015
stephenqueen:

Mumu grin
Na lie I talk? grin
Re: Woman Pays 390K To Buy Anointing Oil For Her Private Part by eleko1: 12:18pm On Apr 15, 2015
grin grin grin grin grin cheesy grin cheesy grin grin cheesy grin[quote author=Crixina post=32743506][/quote]@ work.NIja pastor grin undecided sad.The peep like those lady are robot.
Re: Woman Pays 390K To Buy Anointing Oil For Her Private Part by Fabdedon(m): 12:20pm On Apr 15, 2015
alberto2k:

you must be dating a Maami-oil babe grin
hehehe nah Natural resources dbe that oo
Re: Woman Pays 390K To Buy Anointing Oil For Her Private Part by Fabdedon(m): 12:23pm On Apr 15, 2015
KingTom:
You bad gan! grin
am nothing but a floor servant when compared to you sir
Re: Woman Pays 390K To Buy Anointing Oil For Her Private Part by akoaki(m): 12:30pm On Apr 15, 2015
The problem i have with the pastors is the noise pollution caused with their church loud speakers. Same for the mosques. The society must wage a war against this indiscipline .
Re: Woman Pays 390K To Buy Anointing Oil For Her Private Part by luvprince4real(m): 12:32pm On Apr 15, 2015
ShakurM:
Is she investing in her private part ni embarassed
There is a proverb in my place. "A person who uses an elephant to set trap what animal is he expecting to catch?" Dat lady must have invested 390k in her private part 4 maximum profit (men with 1m above).

By d way d judge must investigate the private part as evidence to ascertain d true nature of d innuendo.

Gals,,, investing in private part since d days of Eve.
Re: Woman Pays 390K To Buy Anointing Oil For Her Private Part by Joel3(m): 12:32pm On Apr 15, 2015
no one is even asking or considering what was her intension for trying to clean her pussy.

what is in her pussy she is washing out

is it some kind of decease or to attract good luck. I guess since she washed the rich men are not forth coming and hence she need a refund.

what ladies her going through.

the police are only looking for their pay and settlement from the pastor. which I doubt the pastor is not doing.
Re: Woman Pays 390K To Buy Anointing Oil For Her Private Part by Nobody: 12:33pm On Apr 15, 2015
WoodenGate:
falconey?
falconey? No bro this is not falconey. This is TheYoungRebel
Re: Woman Pays 390K To Buy Anointing Oil For Her Private Part by stephenqueen: 12:34pm On Apr 15, 2015
KingTom:
Na lie I talk? grin
Ode undecided
Re: Woman Pays 390K To Buy Anointing Oil For Her Private Part by KingTom(m): 12:45pm On Apr 15, 2015
Fabdedon:
am nothing but a floor servant when compared to you sir
I never reach you ogrin
Re: Woman Pays 390K To Buy Anointing Oil For Her Private Part by KingTom(m): 12:46pm On Apr 15, 2015
stephenqueen:

Ode undecided
Dopemu! undecided
Re: Woman Pays 390K To Buy Anointing Oil For Her Private Part by creamy1990(f): 12:48pm On Apr 15, 2015
Fourwinds:
may be. It will attract more men to her or probably she want to hook someone down to marry her
pray u don't fall victim cos a man just like u are wuld love to bleep her. I pity guys dat run after anytin in pata,e ma fori ko ju
Re: Woman Pays 390K To Buy Anointing Oil For Her Private Part by jayjayjay0214: 1:01pm On Apr 15, 2015
Fabdedon:
ehh i never even see life punny before i de talk grin
lol ha ha u dey craze o grin
Re: Woman Pays 390K To Buy Anointing Oil For Her Private Part by Fabdedon(m): 1:05pm On Apr 15, 2015
jayjayjay0214:

lol ha ha u dey craze o grin
heheh watin u expect... 60percent of Nairalanders neva see punny but nah dem make mouth pas
Re: Woman Pays 390K To Buy Anointing Oil For Her Private Part by chikkay200: 1:08pm On Apr 15, 2015
This story just begs the question, what is/was the deal with the "private part" that warranted blessing with anointing oil? Why did the lady need any such anointing and she was even prepared to part with over 300k? What the hell is going on in 9ja??
Re: Woman Pays 390K To Buy Anointing Oil For Her Private Part by lexy2014: 1:16pm On Apr 15, 2015
Is d pastor in court fƠ̴̴̴̴͡я̲̅ not delivering d anointing oil or that d he delivered but d oil didn't work as promised? Don't understand y d pastor is being charged
Re: Woman Pays 390K To Buy Anointing Oil For Her Private Part by solidifi: 1:36pm On Apr 15, 2015
What is the reason for the washing of her private part?

To lure men for marriage?
To start having children?
To f*ck well well?
To clear odour?
or to do what?

pls I want to know.
Re: Woman Pays 390K To Buy Anointing Oil For Her Private Part by gangwolf(m): 1:36pm On Apr 15, 2015
This is absurd.
Re: Woman Pays 390K To Buy Anointing Oil For Her Private Part by Fourwinds: 1:42pm On Apr 15, 2015
creamy1990:
pray u don't fall victim cos a man just like u are wuld love to bleep her. I pity guys dat run after anytin in pata,e ma fori ko ju
me ke.!! I dey watch my self well well.maybe na wetin girls take dey feel say I dey stingy. because dat thing in between deir legs no dey frick me.
Re: Woman Pays 390K To Buy Anointing Oil For Her Private Part by mohioma: 1:50pm On Apr 15, 2015
Heard d news dis morning on radio dat d woman wanted to to make huge sales via her private part hence d need for special anointing oil. However d burble got busted when d target sales wasn't forthcoming
Re: Woman Pays 390K To Buy Anointing Oil For Her Private Part by Fourwinds: 1:52pm On Apr 15, 2015
sinaj:

lmao!!! no o! ours na tru luv tongue
wow.!!! I so much like d back ground of ur dp. love nature

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

EFCC Arrests 7 Yahoo Boys In Ilorin [photos] / EFCC Arrests 15 Yahoo Boys In Ibadan Who Attempted To Flush Phones In The Toilet / Bayelsa Female Cultists Attack 16-Year-Old Girl For Refusing To Join Them (Graph

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.