Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,314 members, 7,808,062 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:18 AM

If We Give Room To Gay Marriage We Must Give Room To Bestiality.m. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / If We Give Room To Gay Marriage We Must Give Room To Bestiality.m. (1426 Views)

This Female Nigerian Anglican Priest Will Officiate Wedding Of Gay Bisi Alimi / UNBELIEVABLE! DISGRACEFUL! Nairaland Atheists see nothing wrong with Bestiality / Pastor Lesego Daniel Commands Gay Spirit To Enter Member (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If We Give Room To Gay Marriage We Must Give Room To Bestiality.m. by Joagbaje(m): 8:23am On Apr 15, 2015
What is bestuality? It's defined in this scripture

Leviticus 18:22-24
Thou shalt not lie with mankind, as with womankind: it is abomination. Neither shalt thou lie with any beast to defile thyself therewith: neither shall any woman stand before a beast to lie down thereto: it is confusion. Defile not ye yourselves in any of these things: for in all these the nations are defiled which I cast out before you:

MY PROBLEM WITH GAY

Satan works by a system called "Gradualism" by this he patiently plans gradually from stage to stage the unfolding of his plans.

The problem with gay marriage goes beyond the perverted sexual orientation . When gay ism becomes acceptable satan will move to his next agenda . "You can marry any animal you love ".

Gradualism may take so many years to brainwash the world into the big picture. As much as I don't have hatred or condemnation on a gay person. I love them and I cast the demon of gay out of them. We must know what we sign for as we make laws in Favour of gay marriage . Bestiality will be next agenda . Man marrying beasts!

Exodus 22:19
"Anyone having sexual relations with an animal shall certainly be executed.

2 Likes

Re: If We Give Room To Gay Marriage We Must Give Room To Bestiality.m. by Nobody: 8:26am On Apr 15, 2015
Op you deserve a cheerful applauding.
#keep up the good work

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If We Give Room To Gay Marriage We Must Give Room To Bestiality.m. by shaddi(m): 8:26am On Apr 15, 2015
Na WA oo..... Where is this world going to

Human to animals Huh angry
Re: If We Give Room To Gay Marriage We Must Give Room To Bestiality.m. by Gombs(m): 10:33am On Apr 15, 2015
shaddi:
Na WA oo..... Where is this world going to

Human to animals Huh angry

Yeah.. Satan has an agenda, sadly, a vast majority of Christians are yet to know this.

WinsomeX, why don't you teach or warn the world about these?
Re: If We Give Room To Gay Marriage We Must Give Room To Bestiality.m. by jayriginal: 11:43am On Apr 15, 2015
Whilst an adult can give informed consent, animals cannot.

Take that into account.

2 Likes

Re: If We Give Room To Gay Marriage We Must Give Room To Bestiality.m. by finofaya: 3:03pm On Apr 15, 2015
Your Satan's plan will only work if your God punishes people for doing things which they don't know are sinful. As long as people know that homosexuality or bestiality are sins, they are not brainwashed. If the people don't know that these behaviours are sins then they cannot be held accountable for committing them, just like our forebears who did not have the Bible to guide them but did not go to hell because they couldn't have known better. Either way, just remain calm.

1 Like

Re: If We Give Room To Gay Marriage We Must Give Room To Bestiality.m. by Atigba: 3:07pm On Apr 15, 2015
Thought Jesus died for our sins

We no longer live in the old testerment lawslaws undecided

We re now in the new testerment
Re: If We Give Room To Gay Marriage We Must Give Room To Bestiality.m. by paulGrundy(m): 5:47pm On Apr 15, 2015
Joagbaje:

MY PROBLEM WITH GAY

Satan works by a system called "Gradualism" by this he patiently plans gradually from stage to stage the unfolding of his plans.

The problem with gay marriage goes beyond the perverted sexual orientation . When gay ism becomes acceptable satan will move to his next agenda . "You can marry any animal you love ".

Gradualism may take so many years to brainwash the world into the big picture. As much as I don't have hatred or condemnation on a gay person. I love them and I cast the demon of gay out of them. We must know what we sign for as we make laws in Favour of gay marriage . Bestiality will be next agenda . Man marrying beasts!

Am telling you! It beats my imagination when a sane men supports anal intercourse. Some even call themselves gay christains. Repulsive! On judgement day, hell will be full. angry
Re: If We Give Room To Gay Marriage We Must Give Room To Bestiality.m. by Joagbaje(m): 1:16pm On May 08, 2015
Atigba:

Romans 1:27
And likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust one toward another; men with men working that which is unseemly, and receiving in themselves that recompence of their error which was meet.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If We Give Room To Gay Marriage We Must Give Room To Bestiality.m. by dsquare33: 2:06pm On May 08, 2015
Joagbaje:

MY PROBLEM WITH GAY

It will soon get to that stage that humanity would soon become totally debased. I read a report from a magazine sometimes ago that before 2050 man would be having intercourse with a robot.I said before then rapture would have taken place and I will be among the saints who will meet with the Lord in the air.
Re: If We Give Room To Gay Marriage We Must Give Room To Bestiality.m. by Joagbaje(m): 11:56am On Jul 01, 2015
They call it sexual orientation but the bible calls it perversion.Every sexual perversion is demonic .

Sex with infants
Sex with dead bodies
Sex with animals
Incest
Homosexuality
Lesbianism etc etc are all perversions

That's why God cut other nations off and chose Isreal .

Thou shalt not lie with mankind, as with womankind: it is abomination. Neither shalt thou lie with any beast to defile thyself therewith: neither shall any woman stand before a beast to lie down thereto: it is confusion. Defile not ye yourselves in any of these things: for in all these the nations are defiled which I cast out before you:
Re: If We Give Room To Gay Marriage We Must Give Room To Bestiality.m. by Nobody: 12:55pm On Jul 01, 2015
Joagbaje:

MY PROBLEM WITH GAY

..true so true.. have a look at Christianity herself. you are spot on
Re: If We Give Room To Gay Marriage We Must Give Room To Bestiality.m. by unitysheart(m): 1:25pm On Jul 01, 2015
Joagbaje:

Romans 1:27
And likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust one toward another; men with men working that which is unseemly, and receiving in themselves that recompence of their error which was meet.

Please help us tell him and others.
Re: If We Give Room To Gay Marriage We Must Give Room To Bestiality.m. by Ranchhoddas: 3:06pm On Jul 01, 2015
Joagbaje:
They call it sexual orientation but the bible calls it perversion.Every sexual perversion is demonic .

Sex with infants
Sex with dead bodies
Sex with animals
Incest
Homosexuality
Lesbianism etc etc are all perversions

That's why God cut other nations off and chose Isreal .

I am sure you had this feeling about masturbation until your pastor said otherwise.

1 Like

Re: If We Give Room To Gay Marriage We Must Give Room To Bestiality.m. by Anas09: 4:37pm On Jul 01, 2015
@Ops. Well done.
In America today, Pedophiles are asking for their rights using the same programmes and tactics gays used. Its their sexual orientations too nah. They were born that way too. Instead of adults, their desires goes for children. They don't get aroused by adults, but by kids. So it shd be made legal for them to go on. Afterall prophet mohammed married Aisha at 6yrs and straffed her at 9yrs and the whole Islamic world is hailing him.
What about incest? Parents who love their kids shd also call out for rights to marry their Kids. What if ur kid sister is so cute, shd you allow another guy to take her, No, America shd give us rights to marry our siblings. Rights are rights.
My dear Ops, ur analogy of gradualism is very sound. If Christ tarries, all we r saying now shall be legalized.
The spirit of the Anti-christ at work.
Re: If We Give Room To Gay Marriage We Must Give Room To Bestiality.m. by pupsyd: 6:13pm On Jul 01, 2015
uhnmm...the world is confused!....this are the reason I love Bible so much, it tells about the future, about what has happened, and about what is happening now! God is awesome!!!
Re: If We Give Room To Gay Marriage We Must Give Room To Bestiality.m. by Nobody: 6:14pm On Jul 01, 2015
pupsyd:
uhnmm...the world is confused!....this are the reason I love Bible so much, it tells about the future, about what has happened, and about what is happening now! God is awesome!!!

...yes he is **snickering**
Re: If We Give Room To Gay Marriage We Must Give Room To Bestiality.m. by Joagbaje(m): 6:34pm On Jul 01, 2015
Ranchhoddas:
I am sure you had this feeling about masturbation until your pastor said otherwise.

Masturbation and every addiction is likewise demonic in most cases .
Re: If We Give Room To Gay Marriage We Must Give Room To Bestiality.m. by Ranchhoddas: 7:10pm On Jul 01, 2015
Joagbaje:

Masturbation and every addiction is likewise demonic in most cases .
What about nairaland addiction?
Re: If We Give Room To Gay Marriage We Must Give Room To Bestiality.m. by Redlyn: 11:08pm On Jul 01, 2015
Joagbaje:

Leviticus 19:19
"You shall keep my statutes. You shall not let your cattle breed with a different kind. You shall not sow your field with two kinds of seed, nor shall you wear a garment of cloth made of two kinds of material."
Do you follow that one as well? Or do you only pick the parts of the OT that suit your own agenda?
Re: If We Give Room To Gay Marriage We Must Give Room To Bestiality.m. by misreal(m): 11:21pm On Jul 01, 2015
Atigba:

hahahahhaahah...wack way to interprete the scriptures.
Re: If We Give Room To Gay Marriage We Must Give Room To Bestiality.m. by Joagbaje(m): 3:25am On Jul 02, 2015
Atigba:

Redlyn:

Leviticus 19:19
"You shall keep my statutes. You shall not let your cattle breed with a different kind. You shall not sow your field with two kinds of seed, nor shall you wear a garment of cloth made of two kinds of material."
Do you follow that one as well? Or do you only pick the parts of the OT that suit your own agenda?

I will ask you a question too before I give you an answer .
Most of the epistles were written by Paul . Why would he quote the law to Christians here:

Ephesians 6:2
Honour thy father and mother; (which is the first commandment with promisewink
Re: If We Give Room To Gay Marriage We Must Give Room To Bestiality.m. by onetrack(m): 5:52am On Jul 02, 2015
Anas09:
@Ops. Well done.
In America today, Pedophiles are asking for their rights using the same programmes and tactics gays used. Its their sexual orientations too nah. They were born that way too. Instead of adults, their desires goes for children. They don't get aroused by adults, but by kids. So it shd be made legal for them to go on. Afterall prophet mohammed married Aisha at 6yrs and straffed her at 9yrs and the whole Islamic world is hailing him.
What about incest? Parents who love their kids shd also call out for rights to marry their Kids. What if ur kid sister is so cute, shd you allow another guy to take her, No, America shd give us rights to marry our siblings. Rights are rights.
My dear Ops, ur analogy of gradualism is very sound. If Christ tarries, all we r saying now shall be legalized.
The spirit of the Anti-christ at work.

Since when and where is pedophilia banned in the Bible? As far as I know pedophilia (within marriage) is Biblically acceptable.

1 Like

Re: If We Give Room To Gay Marriage We Must Give Room To Bestiality.m. by Joagbaje(m): 2:00pm On Jul 02, 2015
onetrack:

As far as I know pedophilia (within marriage) is Biblically acceptable.

That's not true sir .Can you quote the part of the bible that support your claim of sex with children ?
Re: If We Give Room To Gay Marriage We Must Give Room To Bestiality.m. by onetrack(m): 2:52pm On Jul 02, 2015
Joagbaje:

That's not true sir .Can you quote the part of the bible that support your claim of sex with children ?

Show me where it is forbidden in the Bible (like adultery and homosexuality are).
Re: If We Give Room To Gay Marriage We Must Give Room To Bestiality.m. by Gombs(m): 3:35pm On Jul 02, 2015
onetrack:

Show me where it is forbidden in the Bible (like adultery and homosexuality are).

are you a pedophile? undecided

well...the bible let's us know God made sex for adults...Adam and Eve... Bible said He made them MAN and WOMAN not boys and girls. Though the bible did not expressly condemn sex with children, it doesn't however mean it endorses it. like maaasturbation and smoking... does the fact that the bible says nothing about them, means they are right?

..BTW, are you a muslim?
Re: If We Give Room To Gay Marriage We Must Give Room To Bestiality.m. by NervousErection(m): 5:48pm On Jul 02, 2015
Have christians started using the Old Testament again? If they have then, they should follow everything in there, don't cherry pick.
Re: If We Give Room To Gay Marriage We Must Give Room To Bestiality.m. by Nobody: 9:52pm On Jul 02, 2015
What has Satan got to do with this?

People are using their freewill and u calling Satan? Stop bringing problem upon yourself

(1) (Reply)

China Makes Major Moves To Ban Islam / Do Pastors/reverend Fathers/bishops E.t.c Also Pay Tithe? / Miracle Breast Lotion May Be The Least Complicated

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.