Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,244 members, 7,780,490 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 03:25 PM

Change Your Mindset And Make Money - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Change Your Mindset And Make Money (1436 Views)

[b]you Can Change Your Story[/b] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Change Your Mindset And Make Money by kennethkaycee(m): 8:34am On Apr 15, 2015
Hello House,
I'm pretty sure most people on my thread now spend money on impulse, you maybe wondering what I'm talking about.
Our culture as a people is dat we really do not plan on things we want to purchase we just buy them because we want to not because we NEED to.
Example, most times we are in a traffic hold-up, someone in the vehicle where we are or else where buys snacks, we also order ours, not because we need to, but we just want to. ...
How many times have you bought party clothes and shoes all in the name of "Asóebi", were they all necessary?
Well this has been our PARADIGM.
PARADIGM: is the habitual way of life of people, passed down from Generation to Generation...
It's high time you changed that paradigm, and consider what you will be doing with 20, 30 years of your life.
Build a name for yourself today for generations yet unborn.
Do you know information is POWER, and there are untapped industries in this country, this industry has been spotted by the wise and they enjoying the benefits,.
I'm talking about INFOPRENEURSHIP.
This word is coined out from the words Information and Entrepreneurship...
Virtually everyone you know visit the internet and are in various social media platforms talking about Facebook, Twitter, Whatsapp, BBM, Instagram, etc.
Do you know that everyone spends money to be on these platforms?
Of course you do!
In fact, it has been proven that 95% of people who visit the social media or internet loose money only 5% actually make money.
The question is are you one of the 95% or amongst the smart 5?
You alone can answer this question...
Take charge of your life today!
Learn and understand all your monthly internet subscription are potential shocked shocked GOLD MINE shocked shocked , only if you know how to tap into the Gold... shocked shocked shocked

For instance, your guy in the US finds a huge market for Garri out there, sends you money to procure a 40feeter worth of the product, will you say because you are not a farmer then you let such opportunity pass you by?
Someone said something that caught my attention, "so long a business opportunity is not ILLEGAL and does not involve LOSS OF LIFE, it's worth doing".

Also read...
https://www.nairaland.com/2275270/million-dollar-idea

Get details from my Signature. ...
Have a wonderful day

Re: Change Your Mindset And Make Money by kennethkaycee(m): 11:03am On Apr 16, 2015
Book a one-on-one meeting with me for your free Training also you can meet up with me in the Lagos State University (LASU) for a chat up on this.
Currently on a business tour, book me for the next city which may be your own city, let me come in person and we rub minds on how to pioneer this biz in your name for the State where you REP.

Re: Change Your Mindset And Make Money by kennethkaycee(m): 8:10am On Apr 17, 2015
Good morning, it's yet another beautiful day.
Let's do it again today as to improve our financial stand point.
Information is Power. ...
Be informed shocked

Re: Change Your Mindset And Make Money by Jaypower2(m): 9:39pm On Apr 17, 2015
hello sir, here is my email address winningjay91@gmail.com

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Change Your Mindset And Make Money by kennethkaycee(m): 7:53am On Apr 18, 2015
Good morning,
it's yet another beautiful day!
Happy weekend grin

Re: Change Your Mindset And Make Money by kennethkaycee(m): 7:17am On Apr 20, 2015
Good morning, it's a beautiful day again and the start of a new week.
The decisions you make today, determines your tomorrow.
be wise to change your Paradigm today.
Have a wonderful week ahead cool
Re: Change Your Mindset And Make Money by kennethkaycee(m): 7:24am On Apr 22, 2015
cool
Good morning grin
Re: Change Your Mindset And Make Money by kennethkaycee(m): 6:02pm On Apr 22, 2015
grin
Good evening all cool

Re: Change Your Mindset And Make Money by kennethkaycee(m): 7:40am On Apr 23, 2015
Good morning all cool

Re: Change Your Mindset And Make Money by kennethkaycee(m): 3:03pm On Apr 24, 2015
Ideas are all popping up each second in my head, and you're privileged to be with the right team...I guess you will also like to take a look at this right here...

https://www.nairaland.com/2275270/million-dollar-idea

Do have yourself a nice rest of the day

Re: Change Your Mindset And Make Money by kennethkaycee(m): 12:41pm On Apr 26, 2015
Hope U are having a great weekend grin

Re: Change Your Mindset And Make Money by kennethkaycee(m): 7:15am On Apr 27, 2015
Good morning all. 
Check out your inbox as all mails have been sent.Have a wonderful week ahead  cool

Re: Change Your Mindset And Make Money by kennethkaycee(m): 7:58am On May 01, 2015
Good morning,
Happy Worker's Day grin
Quote for the day. ...

Re: Change Your Mindset And Make Money by kennethkaycee(m): 8:46am On May 10, 2015
Good morning, hope you're having a great weekend cool
Re: Change Your Mindset And Make Money by kennethkaycee(m): 11:25pm On May 10, 2015
Good evening, what a wonderful weekend, well like I say, it's not all about the partying now but the thoughts of what you and I will be doing in the next 10, 20, 30 years of our lives
Think over this and have a beautiful week ahead cool
Re: Change Your Mindset And Make Money by kennethkaycee(m): 8:10am On May 11, 2015
Good morning shocked

Re: Change Your Mindset And Make Money by kennethkaycee(m): 7:47am On May 17, 2015
Good morning and happy weekend cool
Re: Change Your Mindset And Make Money by kennethkaycee(m): 7:46am On May 21, 2015
Good morning all and it's a pleasure to serve.
Keep your comments coming, and keep racking up the brains for something Big shocked
Have a wonderful day

Re: Change Your Mindset And Make Money by kennethkaycee(m): 12:37pm On May 21, 2015
Hope you all are having a great day.
Mid day quote...

(1) (Reply)

Today's Wallpaper Styles And Patterns In Nigeria / Business That I Can Start With 2 Million Naira? / How To Use Facebook Ads To Target Rich Individuals For Real Estate- (2022)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.