Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,406 members, 7,781,181 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 10:17 AM

Flatmate!!! - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Flatmate!!! (1399 Views)

Flatmate needed at 3bedroom terrance duplex for rent / Flatmate Needed In A 2bedroom 2toilet Apartment In Ikosi Ketu / A (working Class) Flatmate Needed. All Rooms En-suite. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Flatmate!!! by proficienc(m): 9:20am On Apr 15, 2015
One room in a 3-bedroom apartment is available in Addo area of Ajah-lekki for 250k(total package). A very nice, calm and serene environment. A working class would be preferred.
Re: Flatmate!!! by proficienc(m): 10:50am On Apr 16, 2015
Pictures available on request.
@sipsip

Re: Flatmate!!! by proficienc(m): 11:04am On Apr 18, 2015
Still available
Re: Flatmate!!! by proficienc(m): 5:40pm On Apr 19, 2015
Ensuited rooms...
Re: Flatmate!!! by proficienc(m): 9:23am On Apr 21, 2015
SA
Re: Flatmate!!! by proficienc(m): 11:56pm On Apr 25, 2015
SA
Re: Flatmate!!! by DejiAdeyemi: 12:30am On Apr 26, 2015
Four 2 bedroom Flat - 500k
2 Mini Flat - 300l *negotiable)

The landlord is a nice elderly man and needs good hearted tenants
it is a new building. Agency fee applies and it is negotiable.

Payment will made directly to the landlord who occupy the left part of the building.

Call me for more details or flash ( i will call back) on 08189124684. Deji
Re: Flatmate!!! by proficienc(m): 10:19am On Apr 26, 2015
DejiAdeyemi:
Four 2 bedroom Flat - 500k
2 Mini Flat - 300l *negotiable)

The landlord is a nice elderly man and needs good hearted tenants
it is a new building. Agency fee applies and it is negotiable.

Payment will made directly to the landlord who occupy the left part of the building.

Call me for more details or flash ( i will call back) on 08189124684. Deji
Come on Bro! You can just open a thread of your own... it's all good tho
Re: Flatmate!!! by propzncribz: 12:59pm On Apr 26, 2015
proficienc:

Come on Bro! You can just open a thread of your own... it's all good tho

Lol I'm tempted to post my property here too
Re: Flatmate!!! by proficienc(m): 6:27pm On Apr 26, 2015
propzncribz:

Lol I'm tempted to post my property here too
Lol... that would just be cruel. you can go ahead tho, you don't know who would see it.
So long as we all get what we want, I'm okay.
Re: Flatmate!!! by propzncribz: 6:58pm On Apr 26, 2015
proficienc:

Lol... that would just be cruel. you can go ahead tho, you don't know who would see it.

True and the more traffic to your thread the better it getting on front page on properties section or front page in general.

Oya two bedroom for sale at Atlantic View estate. all rooms en suite. Generator service available on request which will include extra Negotiatable charges

Price 800k. call 08138504729
Re: Flatmate!!! by mitchyy(f): 6:25am On Apr 27, 2015
Can it go for 200k? I have a friend who is looking for such, a working class lady. She can pay asap.
Can you share more details? Is it upstairs and can you post pictures of the room, toilet and bathroom and shared kitchen?
Re: Flatmate!!! by proficienc(m): 9:39am On Apr 27, 2015
mitchyy:

Can it go for 200k? I have a friend who is looking for such, a working class lady. She can pay asap.
Can you share more details? Is it upstairs and can you post pictures of the room, toilet and bathroom and shared kitchen?
That's good but its N250k... If she's so interested, you can have her call me and i'd send the picture to her e-mail addy.
It's an ensuited apartment i.e she would have her toilet and bathroom to herself. It's a bungalow
Re: Flatmate!!! by proficienc(m): 4:10pm On Apr 28, 2015
Still Available!!!
Re: Flatmate!!! by proficienc(m): 1:47pm On Apr 30, 2015
Still Available!
Re: Flatmate!!! by proficienc(m): 9:59am On Aug 09, 2015
mitchyy:

Hi Mitchy can you please unquote so I can take out my number. Thanks a lot dearie
Re: Flatmate!!! by Nobody: 10:30am On Aug 09, 2015
proficienc:

bro abeg I fit book space too, if their break for the house call me I be Aluminium man grin I don laugh tire for here , abeg move dis to front page grin
Re: Flatmate!!! by proficienc(m): 11:56am On Aug 09, 2015
adeekiti:
bro abeg I fit book space too, if their break for the house call me I be Aluminium man grin I don laugh tire for here , abeg move dis to front page grin
I had to read thru again to see what's funny alas! Nothing. And why should they move it to front page? It has outlive it's usefulness.
Re: Flatmate!!! by Nobody: 12:02pm On Aug 09, 2015
proficienc:

I had to read thru again to see what's funny alas! Nothing. And why should they move it to front page? It has outlive it's usefulness.
na fight ?
Re: Flatmate!!! by proficienc(m): 12:04pm On Aug 09, 2015
adeekiti:
na fight ?
Fight how na? I've not said anything offensive, have I? And if you feel offended, apologies mate.
Re: Flatmate!!! by Nobody: 12:57pm On Aug 09, 2015
proficienc:

Fight how na? I've not said anything offensive, have I? And if you feel offended, apologies mate.
nah , happy weekend boss.
Re: Flatmate!!! by mitchyy(f): 3:57pm On Aug 09, 2015
proficienc:

Hi Mitchy can you please unquote so I can take out my number. Thanks a lot dearie
Done
Re: Flatmate!!! by proficienc(m): 4:01pm On Aug 09, 2015
mitchyy:

Done
Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Gov Godswill Akpabio's Hotel (photos) / Is There Still Plots Of Land Within Lagos For 3M Or Lesser? / Mortgage Loan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.