Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,379 members, 7,808,345 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:39 AM

Tiwa Savage Shows Off Her Maternity Style And We’re Loving - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tiwa Savage Shows Off Her Maternity Style And We’re Loving (42679 Views)

Ex-bba Housemate Zainab Sheriff Shares More Nude Photos From Her Maternity Shoot / Tiwa Savage Shows Off Her Dabbing Skill(photos) / Maternity Style! Kim Kardashian & Her Tiny Baby Bump In Tight Dress Again... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tiwa Savage Shows Off Her Maternity Style And We’re Loving by Goldrushnigeria(m): 10:01am On Apr 15, 2015
Been pregnant never looked this beautiful!

Tiwa Savage is one celebrity that knows how to step out in style and she’s not even letting pregnancy hold her back at all.

http://goldrushnews247.com/pregnant-beautiful-tiwa-savage-shows-off-her-maternity-style-and-were-loving-it-photos/

14 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Tiwa Savage Shows Off Her Maternity Style And We’re Loving by braintext(m): 10:03am On Apr 15, 2015
lipsrsealed So pregnancy has finally made her dress modest.....I wish she'll give birth to many children so she'll be dressing modest smiley

Click the like button if you Think so

78 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Shows Off Her Maternity Style And We’re Loving by bjcuntis(m): 12:15pm On Apr 15, 2015
i swear she really looks good with dis pregy.

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tiwa Savage Shows Off Her Maternity Style And We’re Loving by niceguy7(m): 12:55pm On Apr 15, 2015
Good for her

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Shows Off Her Maternity Style And We’re Loving by Nobody: 12:56pm On Apr 15, 2015
Lovely

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Shows Off Her Maternity Style And We’re Loving by sexymoma(f): 12:56pm On Apr 15, 2015
We won't rest again... angry

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Shows Off Her Maternity Style And We’re Loving by Merlissa(f): 12:56pm On Apr 15, 2015
Nice

Pregnancy fits her o smiley smiley smiley

12 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Shows Off Her Maternity Style And We’re Loving by dahdah: 12:56pm On Apr 15, 2015
Safe delivery, But pregnancy sha , She will now have a sagging breast

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tiwa Savage Shows Off Her Maternity Style And We’re Loving by SmooshCHN: 12:57pm On Apr 15, 2015
She looks good. Her boobs though wink

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tiwa Savage Shows Off Her Maternity Style And We’re Loving by cutieberie1(f): 12:57pm On Apr 15, 2015
expectin 2 c ur child soon.
she looks good.
Re: Tiwa Savage Shows Off Her Maternity Style And We’re Loving by OgaTheTop2: 12:57pm On Apr 15, 2015
Tiwa, abeg come discharge this load quick quick. I wan chop rice abeg. Safe delivery.

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Shows Off Her Maternity Style And We’re Loving by Nobody: 12:58pm On Apr 15, 2015
omoh see as her booby Don huge.

12 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Shows Off Her Maternity Style And We’re Loving by fairygeh(f): 12:58pm On Apr 15, 2015
She should just get pregnant every year abeg,pregnancy fits her baje

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tiwa Savage Shows Off Her Maternity Style And We’re Loving by Thomsyne(m): 12:58pm On Apr 15, 2015
SmooshCHN:
She looks good. Her boobs though wink
we see alike ma mahn... or lady...
Re: Tiwa Savage Shows Off Her Maternity Style And We’re Loving by chimah3(m): 12:59pm On Apr 15, 2015
gud 4 her
Re: Tiwa Savage Shows Off Her Maternity Style And We’re Loving by Motolank: 12:59pm On Apr 15, 2015
The same cloth she wore to omawunmi s baby shower shocked, same baby shower picture, making front page about six times ...lol

Those mods

very soon, It will be Tonto getting into shower and getting out

2 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Shows Off Her Maternity Style And We’re Loving by Nobody: 12:59pm On Apr 15, 2015
Fine woman, I wish you safe delivery.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tiwa Savage Shows Off Her Maternity Style And We’re Loving by haibe(m): 1:00pm On Apr 15, 2015
So?? undecided

Goldrushnigeria you no get job oo.. angry

GO TO www.
Re: Tiwa Savage Shows Off Her Maternity Style And We’re Loving by Nobody: 1:00pm On Apr 15, 2015
I see her milk industry is booming!! cool

4 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Shows Off Her Maternity Style And We’re Loving by Stevolarlah(m): 1:00pm On Apr 15, 2015
seen
Re: Tiwa Savage Shows Off Her Maternity Style And We’re Loving by folabayo1(f): 1:00pm On Apr 15, 2015
Wow cute kiss
Re: Tiwa Savage Shows Off Her Maternity Style And We’re Loving by eleko1: 1:01pm On Apr 15, 2015
wink sexy Nd radiant
Re: Tiwa Savage Shows Off Her Maternity Style And We’re Loving by LMAyedun(m): 1:01pm On Apr 15, 2015
She's looking really beauriful these days..

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Shows Off Her Maternity Style And We’re Loving by lovely17(m): 1:01pm On Apr 15, 2015
symptoms of pregnancy FULLER BREA$TS shocked

5 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Shows Off Her Maternity Style And We’re Loving by Nobody: 1:06pm On Apr 15, 2015
Goldrushnigeria:
Been pregnant never looked this beautiful!

Tiwa Savage is one celebrity that knows how to step out in style and she’s not even letting pregnancy hold her back at all.

http://goldrushnews247.com/pregnant-beautiful-tiwa-savage-shows-off-her-maternity-style-and-were-loving-it-photos/

Chai I just dey pity d booby after breastfeeding, d tin go fall oh....

She's doing a good job staying relevant make her career no run down like Wande Coal own....
Re: Tiwa Savage Shows Off Her Maternity Style And We’re Loving by Nobody: 1:07pm On Apr 15, 2015
kiss

Pregnancy suits her.

I can see her nose has tripled.

#PregnancyPerks

4 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Shows Off Her Maternity Style And We’re Loving by LordCenturion(m): 1:14pm On Apr 15, 2015
Oh boy, her milk don big o,.... shockedshockedshockedshocked

5 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Shows Off Her Maternity Style And We’re Loving by Oyindamola09(f): 1:15pm On Apr 15, 2015
Pretty Tiwa

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Shows Off Her Maternity Style And We’re Loving by siraj1402(m): 1:17pm On Apr 15, 2015
So because she is pregnant we should not sleep again? angry

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Shows Off Her Maternity Style And We’re Loving by Nobody: 1:17pm On Apr 15, 2015
Beautiful Tiwa

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Jamil's 1st Birthday: Tiwa Savage Celebrates Son With Beautiful Cake / Teni, Elumelu, Femi Otedola & Dj Cuppy Pictured Together At An Event (pics) / "It Hurts When People Say I Look Older Than My Age" - Bbnaija Vandora

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.