Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,219 members, 7,780,410 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 01:48 PM

How A Woman Sees The Man That Deflowers(disvirgined) Her - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How A Woman Sees The Man That Deflowers(disvirgined) Her (168187 Views)

I Was "Disvirgined" By My Aunt's Husband-lady Reveals On Facebook / The Disadvantage Of Being Disvirgined Before Marriage. / I Disvirgined Her The Night Before I Travelled Oversea. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How A Woman Sees The Man That Deflowers(disvirgined) Her by temitemi1(m): 10:31am On Apr 15, 2015
And one unfortunate guy is dying for u somewhere while u are here thinking abt the guy that stole ur virginity away undecided undecidedundecided
prettythicksme:
Na Emodeee at 2years old undecided cry

1 Like

Re: How A Woman Sees The Man That Deflowers(disvirgined) Her by Uchesis: 10:32am On Apr 15, 2015
allanphash7:
Atleast i must av disvirgined about 3 to 4 ladies and am still single and seriously serching even with touch light then those babes i disvirgined are married

Is it dat dey still love me or dey can never forget me

If dey still love me i tink its high time i went back to dem o
So u want dem 2 rememba u 4 somtin dat lasted 4 just 5mins? Laffing at u in HD.

2 Likes

Re: How A Woman Sees The Man That Deflowers(disvirgined) Her by Nobody: 10:33am On Apr 15, 2015
temitemi1:
And one unfortunate guy is dying for u somewhere while u are here thinking abt the guy that stole ur virginity away undecided undecidedundecided
see wetin u talk,modify undecided

1 Like

Re: How A Woman Sees The Man That Deflowers(disvirgined) Her by Nobody: 10:34am On Apr 15, 2015
Joshkid:
Nothing much.... Just wanna knw Hw far u've gone... embarassed embarassed
far far,tey tey cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How A Woman Sees The Man That Deflowers(disvirgined) Her by Emodeee: 10:34am On Apr 15, 2015
@op, dats why it is advisable to marry a virgin. In d olden days, virginity is a pride. D gal will nt even allow u to touch her talkless of kissing her. U will wait till d wedding day b4 u do anything. She is treated like an egg. U cnnt press bobby, she cn't even gv u mouth action, do they even knw wah mouth action is, as at den? I doubt it. Dis generation is crazy abt sex.
Na nw u go hear party, 2some, one night stand, fling e.t.c. I doubt if one out of 10 female nairalanders cn be a virgin talkless of extending it to d whole world. Virgins still exist bt it's rare to find a complete virgin, if u knw wah ah mean. Most of them avoid only penetration, they've indulged in every other intimate tinz such as mouth action, kissing, smushing e.t.c.

10 Likes

Re: How A Woman Sees The Man That Deflowers(disvirgined) Her by Joshkid(m): 10:35am On Apr 15, 2015
prettythicksme:
far far,tey tey cheesy
Hope ur dad is aware of this? undecided
Re: How A Woman Sees The Man That Deflowers(disvirgined) Her by Nobody: 10:36am On Apr 15, 2015
Joshkid:
Hope ur dad is aware of this? undecided
no cry

2 Likes

Re: How A Woman Sees The Man That Deflowers(disvirgined) Her by teewai3(m): 10:38am On Apr 15, 2015
typing.......
Re: How A Woman Sees The Man That Deflowers(disvirgined) Her by Joshkid(m): 10:38am On Apr 15, 2015
Emodeee:
@op, dats why it is advisable to marry a virgin. In d olden days, virginity is a pride. D gal will nt even allow u to touch her talkless of kissing her. U will wait till d wedding day b4 u do anything. She is treated like an egg. U cnnt press bobby, she cn't even gv u mouth action, do they even knw wah mouth action is, as at den? I doubt it. Dis generation is crazy abt sex.
Na nw u go hear party, 2some, one night stand, fling e.t.c. I doubt if one out of 10 female nairalanders cn be a virgin talkless of extending it to d whole world. Virgins still exist bt it's rare to find a complete virgin, if u knw wah ah mean. Most of them avoid only penetration, they've indulged in every other intimate tinz such as mouth action, kissing, smushing e.t.c.

prettythicksme!!!
Re: How A Woman Sees The Man That Deflowers(disvirgined) Her by Uchesis: 10:40am On Apr 15, 2015
Emodeee:

Marryin a woman because of just her untapped pus.sy can b dangerous o. Wat if she nags/bad attitude or she evil? Bad cook, etc?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: How A Woman Sees The Man That Deflowers(disvirgined) Her by Joshkid(m): 10:41am On Apr 15, 2015
prettythicksme:
no cry
Wow!...#smart gurl
But just be sincere.... Lyk Hw many times av u had sex grin grin shocked
Re: How A Woman Sees The Man That Deflowers(disvirgined) Her by Nobody: 10:43am On Apr 15, 2015
Joshkid:
prettythicksme!!!
I don read am,i will turn to virgin cheesy

1 Like

Re: How A Woman Sees The Man That Deflowers(disvirgined) Her by Nobody: 10:43am On Apr 15, 2015
Joshkid:
Wow!...#smart gurl
But just be sincere.... Lyk Hw many times av u had sex grin grin shocked
uncountable times cry

2 Likes

Re: How A Woman Sees The Man That Deflowers(disvirgined) Her by pentag0nal: 10:44am On Apr 15, 2015
temitemi1:

Just imagine. lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: How A Woman Sees The Man That Deflowers(disvirgined) Her by Joshkid(m): 10:45am On Apr 15, 2015
prettythicksme:
I don read am,i will turn to virgin cheesy
ma help u..? wink

1 Like

Re: How A Woman Sees The Man That Deflowers(disvirgined) Her by FLAWLES(f): 10:46am On Apr 15, 2015
Looking forward for daht man

3 Likes

Re: How A Woman Sees The Man That Deflowers(disvirgined) Her by Emodeee: 10:46am On Apr 15, 2015
prettythicksme:
ode,so make i dey tell u who disvirgin me right? undecided

wetin dey dere if u tell me? We dn agree say u be non virgin, so ntn dey dere jare. Sheee na primary sch u dey ni? Wey person go beat u cos u dey share ur sexual experience. I no even knw u sef, hw i go kon criticise u for sharing ya experience? Tell us joorh. Hw d guy tk trick to get intimate with him. Were u innocent of d act? Abi na 50naira gala e tk call u inside im room. Abi d guy even add la casera join? cheesy

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: How A Woman Sees The Man That Deflowers(disvirgined) Her by Joshkid(m): 10:46am On Apr 15, 2015
prettythicksme:
uncountable times cry
Then ur *ss shud b referred to as a FEDERAL CAPITAL TERRITORY grin grin grin
Re: How A Woman Sees The Man That Deflowers(disvirgined) Her by Nobody: 10:47am On Apr 15, 2015
Joshkid:
ma help u..? wink
U still a kid,go to school bf u engage urself in sex cheesy
Re: How A Woman Sees The Man That Deflowers(disvirgined) Her by Nobody: 10:48am On Apr 15, 2015
Joshkid:
Then ur *ss shud b referred to as a FEDERAL CAPITAL TERRITORY grin grin grin
Abuja!! cheesy
Re: How A Woman Sees The Man That Deflowers(disvirgined) Her by Joshkid(m): 10:48am On Apr 15, 2015
Emodeee:

wetin dey dere if u tell me? We dn agree say u be non virgin, so ntn dey dere jare. Sheee na primary sch u dey ni? Wey person go beat u cos u dey share ur sexual experience. I no even knw u sef, hw i go kon criticise u for sharing ya experience? Tell us joorh. Hw d guy tk trick to get intimate with him. Were u innocent of d act? Abi na 50naira gala e tk call u inside im room. Abi d guy even add la casera join? cheesy
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: How A Woman Sees The Man That Deflowers(disvirgined) Her by Joshkid(m): 10:50am On Apr 15, 2015
prettythicksme:
U still a kid,go to school bf u engage urself in sex cheesy
Jeez!....Naso u dumb reach shocked...Afterall, my moniker doesn't define my personality... embarassed
Re: How A Woman Sees The Man That Deflowers(disvirgined) Her by Nobody: 10:51am On Apr 15, 2015
Emodeee:

see pesin pikin life,so this is all what u always do to underage gurls right?u no serious at all cheesy

2 Likes

Re: How A Woman Sees The Man That Deflowers(disvirgined) Her by Nobody: 10:51am On Apr 15, 2015
falconey:
wether the devil like it or not I will marry a virgin!!!
Keep dreaming dude
Re: How A Woman Sees The Man That Deflowers(disvirgined) Her by Nobody: 10:52am On Apr 15, 2015
Joshkid:
Jeez!....Naso u dumb reach shocked...Afterall, my moniker doesn't define my personality... embarassed
u b kid jorrr,wetin u know?now tell me 5 benefits of sex! cheesy
Re: How A Woman Sees The Man That Deflowers(disvirgined) Her by Joshkid(m): 10:52am On Apr 15, 2015
FLAWLES:
Looking forward for daht man
that will...? undecided
Re: How A Woman Sees The Man That Deflowers(disvirgined) Her by Joshkid(m): 10:55am On Apr 15, 2015
prettythicksme:
u b kid jorrr,wetin u know?now tell me 5 benefits of sex! cheesy
What type of sex r u talking abt..?. U mean ..premarital(immorality)...huh?
Re: How A Woman Sees The Man That Deflowers(disvirgined) Her by falconey(m): 10:56am On Apr 15, 2015
Blebleswag:

Keep dreaming dude

really? Underage are everywhere you know 15-17 years old girls.

3 Likes

Re: How A Woman Sees The Man That Deflowers(disvirgined) Her by FLAWLES(f): 10:59am On Apr 15, 2015
Joshkid:
that will...? undecided
.oga watappun?
Re: How A Woman Sees The Man That Deflowers(disvirgined) Her by Emodeee: 10:59am On Apr 15, 2015
Uchesis:

Marryin a woman because of just her untapped pus.sy can b dangerous o. Wat if she nags/bad attitude or she evil? Bad cook, etc?

sheee because she be virgin dat one con mean say she get bad attitude and she no sabi cook? Abegi, na she get good attitude pass. For a girl to be a virgin in dis era, i fink she must av good attitude.
Na non virgins sabi abuse people anyhw on top small matter, calling d person old enough to be their father by their names. Virgins cn cook better. While non virgins r busy looking for d next prick to fvck, they r busy improving their cooking skills, reading stuffs abt relationships.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How A Woman Sees The Man That Deflowers(disvirgined) Her by Nobody: 11:03am On Apr 15, 2015
falconey:

really? Underage are everywhere you know 15-17 years old girls.
Dat na 'child abuse'
Besides, underage do tear eye pass demsefs
Re: How A Woman Sees The Man That Deflowers(disvirgined) Her by Nobody: 11:06am On Apr 15, 2015
That's y teams virgin till marriage rock

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

How Guys Act When They Want To Have Sex With A Lady (Funny Memes) / One Wrong Turn......true Story / Slay Mama Caught With Charms Round Her Curvy Waist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.