Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,561 members, 7,809,045 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:44 PM

How A Woman Sees The Man That Deflowers(disvirgined) Her - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How A Woman Sees The Man That Deflowers(disvirgined) Her (168546 Views)

I Was "Disvirgined" By My Aunt's Husband-lady Reveals On Facebook / The Disadvantage Of Being Disvirgined Before Marriage. / I Disvirgined Her The Night Before I Travelled Oversea. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How A Woman Sees The Man That Deflowers(disvirgined) Her by Uchesis: 1:48pm On Apr 18, 2015
nairabetguru:

how does 1 laff in HD undecided
like dis grin
Re: How A Woman Sees The Man That Deflowers(disvirgined) Her by Uchesis: 1:52pm On Apr 18, 2015
ikombe:
e be like say ur D*** na ogun and sango join hand do am gringringringrin
Bros even me sef dey wonder o.
Re: How A Woman Sees The Man That Deflowers(disvirgined) Her by Uchesis: 1:58pm On Apr 18, 2015
Emodeee:

sheee because she be virgin dat one con mean say she get bad attitude and she no sabi cook? Abegi, na she get good attitude pass. For a girl to be a virgin in dis era, i fink she must av good attitude.
Na non virgins sabi abuse people anyhw on top small matter, calling d person old enough to be their father by their names. Virgins cn cook better. While non virgins r busy looking for d next prick to fvck, they r busy improving their cooking skills, reading stuffs abt relationships.
I didnt say "all" virgins ooh. Gosh! U must be the P.R.O of Nigerian Virgins Association.

1 Like

Re: How A Woman Sees The Man That Deflowers(disvirgined) Her by nairabetguru(m): 3:17pm On Apr 18, 2015
Uchesis:

like dis grin

Even if u eat 2 plate of beans.... U can't mess wiff me
Re: How A Woman Sees The Man That Deflowers(disvirgined) Her by Uchesis: 12:05pm On Apr 19, 2015
nairabetguru:

Even if u eat 2 plate of beans.... U can't mess wiff me
photocopy is allowed bros
Re: How A Woman Sees The Man That Deflowers(disvirgined) Her by nairabetguru(m): 2:56pm On Apr 19, 2015
Uchesis:

photocopy is allowed bros

Typing that shit wasn't easy

I think I deserve sum credits

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How A Woman Sees The Man That Deflowers(disvirgined) Her by nodullin(m): 4:45pm On Apr 21, 2015
slimzypink:
I am a virgin...I don't know about others...and only a virgin guy would touch me>>>so all ye guys sending me DM give up...I want a virgin bobo

I am a virgin guy... attimes i'm real shy to say it out!! on the other hand can i be the one to touch you and you be the one to touch me
Re: How A Woman Sees The Man That Deflowers(disvirgined) Her by ebukaOtika(m): 9:06pm On Apr 21, 2015
EnlightenedSoul:

Exactly. It can only be as 'sentimental' as it actually is for the individual in question, and holds particularly true when/if one still has [actual] feelings, and especially fond memories pertaining to their first. Sex is sex (and separate from love). This is pure pop-culture romantic quixotism at work, and it just goes to show how many people have come to falsely and foolishly equate/relate sex with love.

Quixotism,,,, i love dat ,,,, na dis type olodo they do like say dem sabi wetin be the meaning ,,,, by saying ,,. "yes dats true ,, very true ,,. "
Re: How A Woman Sees The Man That Deflowers(disvirgined) Her by skoagmola(m): 6:39am On Apr 28, 2015
prettythicksme:
Dont mind dat guy cheesy
aiit,can u add mi,my whatsapp no is on my profile
Re: How A Woman Sees The Man That Deflowers(disvirgined) Her by julietchic(f): 11:07am On Apr 28, 2015
chibwike:
Buh the girls have disvirgned...have all forgotten me.

girls? so na only u waka come.
Re: How A Woman Sees The Man That Deflowers(disvirgined) Her by Nobody: 4:21am On Jul 08, 2015
He aint dreaming... there are lots of beautiful, respectful and intelligent virgins out there

Keep dreaming dude
Re: How A Woman Sees The Man That Deflowers(disvirgined) Her by MidasAscension: 12:32pm On Aug 16, 2016
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
iyknaz:
Since u are seconding d op, is it not better we find brand new girls to marry since used ones like u are still attached 2 whoever disvirgined u?
Re: How A Woman Sees The Man That Deflowers(disvirgined) Her by MidasAscension: 12:37pm On Aug 16, 2016
ds is wrong to generalize why u that happened in d olden days, u ar most obviously brought up by ur grand mother, who told u tales by moon light....
there were so may aspect of d olden days, dt we dnt know 2 day..d only one i suppose u know is d one ur bible tells u.....guy do some fact find b4 u type out ur empty brain on ds forum
Emodeee:
@op, dats why it is advisable to marry a virgin. In d olden days, virginity is a pride. D gal will nt even allow u to touch her talkless of kissing her. U will wait till d wedding day b4 u do anything. She is treated like an egg. U cnnt press bobby, she cn't even gv u mouth action, do they even knw wah mouth action is, as at den? I doubt it. Dis generation is crazy abt sex.
Na nw u go hear party, 2some, one night stand, fling e.t.c. I doubt if one out of 10 female nairalanders cn be a virgin talkless of extending it to d whole world. Virgins still exist bt it's rare to find a complete virgin, if u knw wah ah mean. Most of them avoid only penetration, they've indulged in every other intimate tinz such as mouth action, kissing, smushing e.t.c.

Re: How A Woman Sees The Man That Deflowers(disvirgined) Her by MidasAscension: 12:38pm On Aug 16, 2016
it is wrong to generalize wht u thut happened in d olden days, u ar most obviously brought up by ur grand mother, who told u tales by moon light....
there were so may aspect of d olden days, dt we dnt know 2day..d only one i suppose u know is d one ur bible tells u.....guy do some fact find b4 u type out ur empty brain on ds forum
Emodeee:
@op, dats why it is advisable to marry a virgin. In d olden days, virginity is a pride. D gal will nt even allow u to touch her talkless of kissing her. U will wait till d wedding day b4 u do anything. She is treated like an egg. U cnnt press bobby, she cn't even gv u mouth action, do they even knw wah mouth action is, as at den? I doubt it. Dis generation is crazy abt sex.
Na nw u go hear party, 2some, one night stand, fling e.t.c. I doubt if one out of 10 female nairalanders cn be a virgin talkless of extending it to d whole world. Virgins still exist bt it's rare to find a complete virgin, if u knw wah ah mean. Most of them avoid only penetration, they've indulged in every other intimate tinz such as mouth action, kissing, smushing e.t.c.

Re: How A Woman Sees The Man That Deflowers(disvirgined) Her by Pascopele: 4:26pm On Mar 14, 2019
Fairgodwin:
How possible? I guess this is only meant for the ladies, because most guys forget the lady that deflower them. Sometimes they are just so all about the sex that they don't even attach much feelings whatsoever to it.
And on the other hand, some ladies were deflowered through rape, and as a result do not feel any 'special thing' for the guy other than hate, resentment and the likes. But in respect to your topic (on the sweet side), yes, they hardly forget, even if they never loved the said guy. They just still remember him, not necessarily because he was a sweet guy or they love him, or even [that] the sex was sweet, but simply because it was their 'first sex' experience and so, they always remember.
But as for some of us who are still [male] virgins, we don't have much experience to share yet and we don't have any girl not to forget yet.
Re: How A Woman Sees The Man That Deflowers(disvirgined) Her by usedoven04: 6:49am On Jan 02, 2021
Is because you allowed a street dog to deflowered you.
He is not a responsible guy, perhaps a male chicken cok...lolz

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

How Guys Act When They Want To Have Sex With A Lady (Funny Memes) / One Wrong Turn......true Story / Slay Mama Caught With Charms Round Her Curvy Waist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.