Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,259 members, 7,807,892 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:00 PM

What I Saw When I Died! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What I Saw When I Died! (648 Views)

I.O Ajilore's Prophecies: "I Saw Saraki Overcoming, Pray Against Plane Crash / What I Saw When I Died / I Saw An Aircraft Filled With Blood – Pastor Chris Okafor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What I Saw When I Died! by FreshGreen: 11:02am On Apr 15, 2015
....I had an accident in which I died. As death came over me, I felt everything become dark. I found myself walking through a dark tunnel, and some kind of being was taking me. While we walked in this cold and dark tunnel, I began to hear horrific screams and moans, and an intense fear was growing inside of me. I knew that, although my body was already dead, I was somehow still alive in this place.

I saw large snakes moving all around, and all the people were crying out for water. Soon we arrived at an open plateau, which had many chambers and divisions, each contained different people inside. I began to cry out with terror, begging God for mercy. "Lord, remember my life! Have mercy!" Sheer terror was gripping my soul, and my whole life was passing before my eyes. As we approached some door, I shouted again, "Have mercy on me my Lord; have mercy on me! I beg you to help me! Help me Lord!!"

We then went to a place where I saw a woman was sitting in a rocking chair. There were still terrifying moans coming from all over that place. At first, she seemed ok, but then her body transformed into a witch, and she screamed in agony, burning in flames. She begged for mercy, but the Lord said to me "The wages of sin is death, and those who arrive in this place will never get out again." (Romans 6:23)

The Lord showed me many disobedient people, many who were once part of a Christian Church. They were crying out and begging for mercy, but there was no mercy. Mercy could only be found while a person is still alive on Earth. Once people are dead, mercy cannot be reached anymore, as it says, "it is appointed unto men once to die, but after this the judgment” (Hebrews 9:27)

Jesus also showed me a place with some kind of boiling oil, and there were people suffering inside, burning in flames and trying to get out. But demons would throw them back in.

We walked until we came to a place with people that had once listened to the word of God, but never wanted to repent.

I also saw a missionary in Hell. He was there because he asked for money to open a mission in Africa, but he kept half the money for himself. Now he begs for mercy and another chance to return the money that wasn’t his. When he saw that Jesus could not help him, he cursed Jesus.

I saw people that were once inside the church praising God. Now they only cry out for mercy for their un-repented sins, they lost their chance to repent after they died. I saw pastors there who robbed tithes and offerings from their churches. They also begged to undo all their bad works, but there was no more chance.

Those who die without Jesus Christ go to hell, and those who die with Jesus Christ go to Heaven. Many people believe that dying is just stopping this existence. (Annihilationism) But at death, your real life begins, either in God’s Glory or in everlasting condemnation and shame. (Daniel 12:2) You are making that choice right now. We must all carefully meditate on where we will spend eternity. Do you want to spend eternity in Hell or in God’s glory? It’s your choice.

The Road to Hell
The Lord said, "Look at this wide street." I saw a street where a multitude of believers were walking, and they were even carrying bibles. I saw some praying and others were singing praises.

Many Christians have some hatred or bitterness in their heart toward their brothers; and may even skip church because of that brother. But when the pastor asks the church, “How many of you love the Lord?” They say "Amen!" But the Bible says that those who hate their brothers are like murders, and no murder can come in the Kingdom of Heaven. It is written, anyone who is angry with his brother will be subject to judgment. Again, anyone who says to his brother, 'Raca,' is answerable to the Sanhedrin. But anyone who says, 'You fool!' will be in danger of the fire of hell. (Matt 5:22) These brothers will deeply regret that when the Lord returns.

The Bible tells us, Do not hate your brother in your heart. Rebuke your neighbor frankly so you will not share in his guilt. Do not seek revenge or bear a grudge against one of your people, but love your neighbor as yourself. I am the LORD. (Leviticus 19:17-18) It’s so sad when those serve the Lord, don't make it into Heaven. You need to seriously meditate on this and ask, “Am I ready for the Lord? Am I really doing the will of God? Is my life pleasing to God?” You still have time to turn your heart to God and escape Hell.

Some people don’t care about where they are going, they only want to enjoy this life. But I tell you, spending time with Jesus, not some woman is enjoying life. Spending time in the Lord's house, not a bar, that’s life. We need to ask God for Mercy for those who are still waking on the road of death and sin.

In Hell, we saw many who thought they were living holy while on Earth, but now they were just begging for mercy and another chance. My soul ached so much for them. We saw a woman who was acting like she was reading the Word of God, and preaching about John 3:16. She said: "For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life.” Jesus said she was there "Because she could never forgive her husband; she never managed to forgive her husband." (Matt 6:14-15) This woman had been shepherding an evangelical church for 35 years, but now in Hell, she is begging for one more chance to forgive her husband.

The bible warns us, settle matters quickly with your adversary who is taking you to court. Do it while you are still with him on the way, or he may hand you over to the judge, and the judge may hand you over to the officer, and you may be thrown into prison. (Matt. 5:25) and Blessed are the merciful, for they will be shown mercy. (Matt. 5:7)

Forgiveness is something special, and that woman never forgave. After 35 years of hard work for God, she lost it all in the end. Meditate on this, and make sure you forgive all. How do you want to spend eternity?

Lying to God
It might sound crazy, but many Christians wind up in Hell because of lying. Christians often just nonchalantly lie in Church, and think nothing of it. The pastor may ask them a question, and a member just lies to them. But we must remember that a simple lie is what caused God to kill Ananias and Sapphira while in Church. (Acts 5:3-10)

If you're a lukewarm Christian, backsliding, or living a double life, bow you head right now before God, and beg for forgiveness, be willing to turn away from evil deeds. If you don't know Jesus, pray now, and ask Him for forgiveness, ask Him into your heart, accept Him as your savior.

Many of us stand before the altar of God full of pride and vainglory. Many, who sing praises to God, begin to be full of pride. Many of God's servants who preach the word, and are used mightily by God, begin to think that they are overly important? Many people who work in deliverance also get full of pride? I want to tell you that God see all, and knows your heart.

We continued walking until we arrived at some a kind of waiting room. We saw a demon that was shouting, and other demons were presenting themselves before him. Two of them were in the form of beautiful women. Their job was to destroy ministries, and lead ministers into sin. Those who serve the Lord, must be careful of satan’s traps. satan wants to destroy your life, and he can use those people who are close to you, those who do not walk close to Jesus. They can be instruments of satan.

satan also has demons that are disguised as men. They go into churches in search for young ladies and even married women, to lead them into sin, destroying marriages and lives.

Children in Hell
Even today, I still feel pain and terror in my soul when I remember that there are even young children in Hell. I saw some between the ages of 12 and 14 years old. They also regret many things they did while on earth. Many Christians ignorantly say that children can never be lost, because they are so young. But I tell you, if a child can distinguish between good and evil, and they are not walking in the ways of the Lord, they also can arrive in that place of torment. (Prov. 22:6)

In the bible it says "I saw the dead, great and small, standing before the throne, and books were opened. Another book was opened, which is the Book of Life. The dead were judged according to what they had done as recorded in the books.” (Rev. 20:12) All persons that can comprehend between good and evil will have to stand before the Lord; nothing is hidden from the eyes of the Lord.

We continued walking until we came to a place that was similar to stadium. There were demons there laughing at lost souls. They were mocking them, and tormenting those who were made in God's image.
The people there desperately thirst for water, but there is none. They regret even the day they were born. But the worst feeling is for those who knew Jesus, but then walked away from Him. If you have walked away from Jesus, if you no longer follow His ways, today is the day to come back! Don't be ashamed of what your friends or anyone else may say.

You must know that just because you claim to be a Christian, you can still be unclean before God, if you keep sinning. I was personally being used by God, but still had vainglory in my heart. (Matt 7:21-23) There is still time to repent and renew your heart and mind.

If you're a lukewarm Christian, backsliding, or living a double life, bow you head right now before God, and beg for forgiveness, be willing to turn away from evil deeds. If you don't know Jesus, pray now, and ask Him for forgiveness, ask Him into your heart, accept Him as your Lord.

It is time for you to run to the presence of God; and look for salvation. Do not look for a church that makes you feel good; look for a church where the Spirit of the Lord moves and repent of all your sins! It is time for deep repentance; time to cry out to the Lord and run to Jesus. If you have sins that you haven't stopped, your soul is in DANGER, because the Bible says that Jesus will come as a thief in the night, (1 Thess. 5:2) Are you ready or not?

My dear friend, why will you go to hell because of the pursuit of this world or because of the pressure of this world? Because of position of this world? Because of popularity, ego, fame or possession of this world? Do you want to play so silly and be fooled by Satan that you will live how many years on earth and spend more than 1 billion years in torment of demons and devil forever? You don't want to face the shame of men so you ignore restitution but you are ready to face the shame of demons? You don't want human, temporal pain but you are ready to suffer demonic and eternal pain?

Is it because of money? What will you gain this life that you will loose your soul forever and ever and ever and ever, never to see light, never to see joy, peace; ever thirsty and never get a drop of water, urine or sweat to drink? And you want to be that silly because of this present passing world? WHAT WILL JUSTIFY YOUR GOING TO HELL?

SO YOU URGENTLY NEED TO TOTALLY SURRENDER ALL TO JESUS NOW BEFORE IT IS TOO LATE!

Dear Christian, you have the knowledge of God, but where are you standing? You are a Christian and sinner at the same time, you are God fearing and ungodly at the same time, you are up and down, hot and cold Christian and worldly. You think those things do not matter? Satan is telling to bother less about your eternity, that "it is by God's mercy, so till then" Don't you know that you need to settle and surrender all now? You want to cover the sin, postpone the restitution, keeping doing that because your pastor does not against it? You dont want to face the shame? You need to be wise and surrender before Satan will waste youin hell after all your knowledge and service unto God!

Beloved, you have experienced salvation and serving God, but that little stain of unconfessed sin, unforgiveness, hated, care of this world, that little lie, anger, etc will now take you to hell after all your spiritual experiences and service to God? Will you be that fool?

Let's settle all now before it is too late. People are dying everyday without notice, Some people were on facebook last month, read our messages, but rejected, postponed and died. Now, no single second for a second chance. Will you allow that to happen to you? Rapture can happen any second from now and what will be your portion? Why now settle everything now?

If you will like to surrender your life to Jesus, rededicate your life to Jesus, please click the link
http://www.facebook.com/notes/revelation-of-truth-evangelical-ministries-rtem/how-can-i-be-saved/270674586372252

You can also contact us on email or phone for prayer, counsel or if you need biblical enlightenment on personal issues:
This message is from Revelation of Truth Evangelical Ministries, RTEM

Our Email: rtemoutreaches@yahoo.com
Our Tel: (+234) (0)803 924 9751, (0)705 937 3351, (0)802 578 7942.
Our website: www.rtemoutreach.org

Our Facebook page, you can like our page for daily article on your wall, please click on this link and "like", then click on the "liked" and add to "interest list" http://www.facebook.com/pages/Revelation-of-Truth-Evangelical-Ministries-RTEM/244086502364394

If you will like to be receiving our weekly articles by email, please, click on our website and subscribe for daily Christian articles www.rtemoutreach.org

If you want to read other Christian articles and Bible Studies on several other topics from this ministry, you can please click on this link and see several topics.

http://www./468590419840054/files/ You can join to receive new topic.

1 Like

Re: What I Saw When I Died! by zadok60: 11:17am On Apr 15, 2015
cool

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Pictured Praying On His Knees In An Airplane / Merkel And The Palestinian Refugee Girl: Why Everyone Missed The Point / Supernatural Breakthrough Via Prophetic Declaration!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.