Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,483 members, 7,808,756 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:26 PM

United State Of America To Have The First Sharia Court In Texas - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / United State Of America To Have The First Sharia Court In Texas (1436 Views)

Why Christians Should Reject The Bill For A Christian Court In Nigeria / T.B Joshua Absent From High Court In Lagos (Photos) / BREAKING: Muslim Youths Burn Down A Kano Sharia Court Over Blasphemous Comments (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

United State Of America To Have The First Sharia Court In Texas by yazach: 11:02am On Apr 15, 2015
The State Of Texas Accepts Sharia Law, And Will Have The First Sharia Court In The United States
By Theodore Shoebat

The state of Texas has accepted Sharia law. The city of Irving, Texas, will be the first to have an official Sharia court in the United States. I did a whole video on this:

Continue reading from this source:
http://shoebat.com/2015/02/04/state-texas-accepts-sharia-law-will-first-sharia-court-united-states-2/?hc_location=ufi

1 Like

Re: United State Of America To Have The First Sharia Court In Texas by Vision4God: 11:19am On Apr 15, 2015
Barrack obama
Re: United State Of America To Have The First Sharia Court In Texas by Rilwayne001: 11:34am On Apr 15, 2015
@OP.

And you believe this lair called walid shoebat.
Re: United State Of America To Have The First Sharia Court In Texas by yazach: 2:56pm On Apr 15, 2015
Rilwayne001:
@OP.

NO

1 Like

Re: United State Of America To Have The First Sharia Court In Texas by SHARIAREPORTERS: 3:26pm On Apr 15, 2015
Barack obama is a muhamMADian
Islam is a pissful religion
Re: United State Of America To Have The First Sharia Court In Texas by Nobody: 3:54pm On Apr 15, 2015
yazach:
The State Of Texas Accepts Sharia Law, And Will Have The First Sharia Court In The United States
By Theodore Shoebat

The state of Texas has accepted Sharia law. The city of Irving, Texas, will be the first to have an official Sharia court in the United States. I did a whole video on this:

Continue reading from this source:
http://shoebat.com/2015/02/04/state-texas-accepts-sharia-law-will-first-sharia-court-united-states-2/?hc_location=ufi

Nice, if true. But Shoebat is a world renowned liar.

SHARIAREPORTERS:
Barack obama is a muhamMADian
Islam is a pissful religion

Oremuss my boy; you keep misspelling PEACEFUL. Never mind; understanding is what matters. How is the anticipation for May 29th? Guessed you might have a celebration thing going for Presidential handover? Are we invited?

1 Like

Re: United State Of America To Have The First Sharia Court In Texas by SHARIAREPORTERS: 4:58pm On Apr 15, 2015
Abuamam:

Nice, if true. But Shoebat is a world renowned liar.

Oremuss my boy; you keep misspelling PEACEFUL. Never mind; understanding is what matters. How is the anticipation for May 29th? Guessed you might have a celebration thing going for Presidential handover? Are we invited?
. Wetin I do again?
I just dhe vex for islam, cos dem dhe kill d innocents.....
Re: United State Of America To Have The First Sharia Court In Texas by Nobody: 5:01pm On Apr 15, 2015
SHARIAREPORTERS:
. Wetin I do again?
I just dhe vex for islam, cos dem dhe kill d innocents.....

Lol. No mind all the bad yeye people them, wey dey kill innocents. Sorry you hear? No vex. Dont worry, as you vote Buhari in, e go hammer dem finish.
Re: United State Of America To Have The First Sharia Court In Texas by Macelliot(m): 8:10pm On Apr 15, 2015
Rilwayne001:
@OP.

A terrorist turned peace-maker as claimed by him....
Re: United State Of America To Have The First Sharia Court In Texas by Macelliot(m): 8:11pm On Apr 15, 2015
yazach:

NO
Why??
Do you believe in Sufism?
Re: United State Of America To Have The First Sharia Court In Texas by Nobody: 8:17pm On Apr 15, 2015
Macelliot:

Why??
Do you believe in Sufism?

Lol. Are sufis famous for rejecting Shoebat?
Re: United State Of America To Have The First Sharia Court In Texas by Macelliot(m): 8:32pm On Apr 15, 2015
Abuamam:

Lol. Are sufis famous for rejecting Shoebat?
I don't think so.... Maybe By Sucide bombing, beheading, sliting, butchering, slaughtering, flogging people who don't share the same idealogy with them in the name of Jihad.....
Am not a radical guy, am just saying....
Re: United State Of America To Have The First Sharia Court In Texas by Nobody: 8:42pm On Apr 15, 2015
Macelliot:

I don't think so.... Maybe By Sucide bombing, beheading, sliting, butchering, slaughtering, flogging people who don't share the same idealogy with them in the name of Jihad.....

Sufis? I don't think you know what sufis are.
Re: United State Of America To Have The First Sharia Court In Texas by Rilwayne001: 8:47pm On Apr 15, 2015
Mecelliot is confused embarassed

Macelliot:

Re: United State Of America To Have The First Sharia Court In Texas by Macelliot(m): 8:57pm On Apr 15, 2015
Rilwayne001:
Mecelliot is confused embarassed

I only assumed, not certain....
Re: United State Of America To Have The First Sharia Court In Texas by Macelliot(m): 8:59pm On Apr 15, 2015
Abuamam:

Sufis? I don't think you know what sufis are.
am just saying... So much confusion.
Re: United State Of America To Have The First Sharia Court In Texas by Rilwayne001: 9:03pm On Apr 15, 2015
Macelliot:

I only assumed, not certain....

Only a confused man makes assumption like that, especially when you know nothing about wat you talking about.
Re: United State Of America To Have The First Sharia Court In Texas by Nobody: 10:51pm On Apr 15, 2015
Macelliot:

am just saying... So much confusion.

Eeeyah. Sorry.
Re: United State Of America To Have The First Sharia Court In Texas by Anas09: 1:07am On Apr 16, 2015
Rilwayne or whatever ur Moniker is, is it possible for u to keep hate aside for once and address issues as they are? Anyways, you don't know any better. That's what you have been filled with from childhood. I wonder how u guys really live with urselves.
Re: United State Of America To Have The First Sharia Court In Texas by Nobody: 6:32am On Apr 16, 2015
Anas09:
Rilwayne or whatever ur Moniker is, is it possible for u to keep hate aside for once and address issues as they are? Anyways, you don't know any better. That's what you have been filled with from childhood. I wonder how u guys really live with urselves.

This comment makes you guilty of the same misdeed you accuse him of.
Anyway, Shoebat, like Ayaan Hirsi; really were shown to have lied about their past. It is just that their message is so appealing to evangelical xtians that they continue to invite proven falsifiers to give the same debunked falsehood as lectures.
Former "terrorist" turned to Jesus is the new form of 419. I hear they make tons of dollars. So Rilwayne was actually not just hating.

http://walid-shoebat..com/2011/07/ex-terrorist-rakes-in-homeland-security.html?m=1
Re: United State Of America To Have The First Sharia Court In Texas by Macelliot(m): 8:08am On Apr 16, 2015
Abuamam:

Eeeyah. Sorry.
Not really me... I mean you guys.... The Arab-Muslim world...
Re: United State Of America To Have The First Sharia Court In Texas by Macelliot(m): 8:10am On Apr 16, 2015
Rilwayne001:

Only a confused man makes assumption like that, especially when you know nothing about wat you talking about.
But the Persian-Arab Muslims world seems more confused themselves....
Re: United State Of America To Have The First Sharia Court In Texas by Nobody: 8:19am On Apr 16, 2015
Macelliot:

Not really me... I mean you guys.... The Arab-Muslim world...

Tell me about it. There are about 10 churches in my street alone, some with just a handful of worshippers. All claiming exclusive copyright over the 'Holy spirit' and each striving to buy bigger loudspeakers than the other 9.
Confusion is everywhere.

(1) (Reply)

A Few Pictures From Satan's Street (efak Satan), Calabar. / Ebo {sacrifice} To Have Children /

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.