Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,091 members, 7,807,265 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:43 AM

Frank Edwards And Don Moen In The Studio - Photos - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Frank Edwards And Don Moen In The Studio - Photos (39947 Views)

The Experience 2016 – Don Moen, Donnie Mcclurkin & More Arrive In Lagos / Don Moen, Donnie Mcclurkin, Frank Edwards Arrive Lagos For "The Experience" / Frank Edwards And Sharon Pastor Chris' Daughter Hang Out Together (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Frank Edwards And Don Moen In The Studio - Photos by yorke1: 12:15pm On Apr 15, 2015
onosprince:
I just woke up this morning and the first thing I did was to thank God for giving me the grace to see this day. Im plus one today and I want you guys to show some love to your brother. hbd 2 me

Guy behave yoursef na. We have heard that today is your birthday!
Re: Frank Edwards And Don Moen In The Studio - Photos by ElekeNtioba: 12:16pm On Apr 15, 2015
Nice one Frankie. Time to upgrade ur style.
Re: Frank Edwards And Don Moen In The Studio - Photos by Nobody: 12:17pm On Apr 15, 2015
kennygee:
Don Moen knows how to Worship, that is why i Love the man.

Frank Edwards on the other hand can be Juvenile, i hope he can calm down if there is a Collabo in the mix.
go and sleep jor

1 Like

Re: Frank Edwards And Don Moen In The Studio - Photos by Nobody: 12:18pm On Apr 15, 2015
Gejpresident:
go and sleep jor

grin

1 Like

Re: Frank Edwards And Don Moen In The Studio - Photos by Ezebinaugwu(m): 12:19pm On Apr 15, 2015
onosprince:
I just woke up this morning and the first thing I did was to thank God for giving me the grace to see this day. Im plus one today and I want you guys to show some love to your brother. hbd 2 me

Happy birthday brother. Wish you long life

1 Like

Re: Frank Edwards And Don Moen In The Studio - Photos by Nobody: 12:20pm On Apr 15, 2015
kennygee:

grin
babe u my crush on this forum

accept my pm
Re: Frank Edwards And Don Moen In The Studio - Photos by Nobody: 12:21pm On Apr 15, 2015
Gejpresident:
babe u my crush on this forum

accept my pm

I can't receive pms
Re: Frank Edwards And Don Moen In The Studio - Photos by Mcowubaba: 12:22pm On Apr 15, 2015
Looks like a small apprentice cheesy
4get ooo..Frank Edwards u too gud..... cool
Re: Frank Edwards And Don Moen In The Studio - Photos by egift(m): 12:24pm On Apr 15, 2015
Lovely!
Re: Frank Edwards And Don Moen In The Studio - Photos by IykeChukz(m): 12:24pm On Apr 15, 2015
I can't stop loving you. Living a day without your melody makes me bored..
Re: Frank Edwards And Don Moen In The Studio - Photos by Nobody: 12:25pm On Apr 15, 2015
kennygee:

I can't receive pms
why?

are u on line social network let me give u ma id

pls I just want to know u more
Re: Frank Edwards And Don Moen In The Studio - Photos by Nobody: 12:25pm On Apr 15, 2015
steppin:
Don moen don old na.
Wetin Frank dey do with am?
Find younger singers na.
They say if u wanna be the greatest in life, learn 4rm the great old mentors
Re: Frank Edwards And Don Moen In The Studio - Photos by piagetskinner(m): 12:28pm On Apr 15, 2015
In AIrFoRCE voice, *join u guys soongrincheesy
Re: Frank Edwards And Don Moen In The Studio - Photos by Rick9(m): 12:31pm On Apr 15, 2015
O Boy see Studio, Chai as an Upcoming Producer I am thrilled by that Studio, God help us hustling guys oh. Can't wait to have a studio like this.
@Topic Nice one Frank and Don Moen.
Re: Frank Edwards And Don Moen In The Studio - Photos by Sunny360: 12:35pm On Apr 15, 2015
uken73:
Nice. Though his sitting posture suggest timidity, much like a houseboy beside his master.
No offense intended.
Frank Edwards is a humble and highly respectful gospel crooner.He ain't timid

1 Like

Re: Frank Edwards And Don Moen In The Studio - Photos by Ejiakusmith(m): 12:39pm On Apr 15, 2015
argob44:
Nigerian Gospel pop singer, Frank Edwards, was with popular American worship singer, Don Moen recently. They were pictured in a studio together. Are we expecting a collabo soon?

http://www.akeemrotimi..com/2015/04/frank-edwards-hangs-out-with-worship-singer-don-moen-studio.html
Dats a very good 1
Re: Frank Edwards And Don Moen In The Studio - Photos by Nobody: 12:39pm On Apr 15, 2015
Don Moen still the best worshipper for now....but how will it mix up?
Re: Frank Edwards And Don Moen In The Studio - Photos by Noneroone(m): 12:43pm On Apr 15, 2015
nairaman66:
Impressive!! Frank Edwards, going places... cheesy
because he snaped picture with don meon...
Re: Frank Edwards And Don Moen In The Studio - Photos by Noneroone(m): 12:43pm On Apr 15, 2015
nairaman66:
Impressive!! Frank Edwards, going places... cheesy
...because he snaped picture with don meon.
Re: Frank Edwards And Don Moen In The Studio - Photos by Nobody: 12:46pm On Apr 15, 2015
Don Moen is a blessing to those who worship in Spirit.... I must say through him I ask for The gift of worship from God which I received immediately...

Will be releasing my Album anytime next year sha....

As for the Topic I hope one experience with Don moen can inspire and change Frank way of Worship..God bless them both... God bless you and me
Re: Frank Edwards And Don Moen In The Studio - Photos by Nobody: 12:46pm On Apr 15, 2015
See his eyebrows like Seun own.
Re: Frank Edwards And Don Moen In The Studio - Photos by Nobody: 12:47pm On Apr 15, 2015
Noneroone:
...because he snaped picture with don meon.
Just be happy for a bro.

1 Like

Re: Frank Edwards And Don Moen In The Studio - Photos by Luckygurl(f): 12:50pm On Apr 15, 2015
yorke1:

Guy behave yoursef na. We have heard that today is your birthday!

Lmao!! Free the guy abegi!
Allow him enjoy his day grin grin
Re: Frank Edwards And Don Moen In The Studio - Photos by Nobody: 12:53pm On Apr 15, 2015
ElekeNtioba:
Nice one Frankie. Time to upgrade ur style.
From singing to worship
Re: Frank Edwards And Don Moen In The Studio - Photos by Emlina(f): 12:56pm On Apr 15, 2015
I ope Don teaches him hw not to always shout in songs. Bt shaa, evryman to his own, dt might b his own defining style. I love it solemn dogh.
Re: Frank Edwards And Don Moen In The Studio - Photos by samidbest001(m): 12:58pm On Apr 15, 2015
nyc 1......
is d studio Nigeria or America??
Re: Frank Edwards And Don Moen In The Studio - Photos by Esler400(m): 12:59pm On Apr 15, 2015
Ch! Na ur time oo frank
Re: Frank Edwards And Don Moen In The Studio - Photos by bodmas3000(m): 1:01pm On Apr 15, 2015
Nice one I will be waiting for the collaboration Nigerian gospel singer and the United state Don moen.
Re: Frank Edwards And Don Moen In The Studio - Photos by yorke1: 1:09pm On Apr 15, 2015
Luckygurl:

Lmao!! Free the guy abegi!
Allow him enjoy his day grin grin

The dude jos dey jump frm one thread to another announcing it. I don free am.

Mak e mumu wella on his day.
Re: Frank Edwards And Don Moen In The Studio - Photos by Lilimax(f): 1:11pm On Apr 15, 2015
steppin:
Don moen don old na.
Wetin Frank dey do with am?
Find younger singers na.
More like father and son relationship smiley
Re: Frank Edwards And Don Moen In The Studio - Photos by Lilimax(f): 1:12pm On Apr 15, 2015
FrankTheRICHBOY smiley
Re: Frank Edwards And Don Moen In The Studio - Photos by kingvectorv(m): 1:17pm On Apr 15, 2015
let's us all just watch and see

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Transmission Of COVID-19 At Shiloh 2020 (Winners Chapel) / Mbaka: Why I Didn't But Private Jet Like Other Pastors / How Illuminati Collapsed Tb Joshua Guest House (synagogue Church Of All Nation)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.