Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,914 members, 7,802,976 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 06:13 AM

Frank Edwards And Don Moen In The Studio - Photos - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Frank Edwards And Don Moen In The Studio - Photos (39942 Views)

The Experience 2016 – Don Moen, Donnie Mcclurkin & More Arrive In Lagos / Don Moen, Donnie Mcclurkin, Frank Edwards Arrive Lagos For "The Experience" / Frank Edwards And Sharon Pastor Chris' Daughter Hang Out Together (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Frank Edwards And Don Moen In The Studio - Photos by steppin: 1:18pm On Apr 15, 2015
4stylz:

Pain; find your age mates b4 U comment here; people like una go sleep for ground if una see wizkid; we are talking about don meon here;

I smell muslim; violet religion. Can't even be friends with one.
It's violent, and I'm not a muslim.
Smh
Re: Frank Edwards And Don Moen In The Studio - Photos by chmod777: 1:18pm On Apr 15, 2015
Mighty man , we love everyone and we see them beyond their actions. Remember the teachings of our life coach. Follow his word. We are on this earth to win the whole world and we should not expect the gates of hell already defeated to be happy
yorke1:
Nice...Christ Embassy member(Frank Edward) doing great things in all ramifications while haters keep keeping on hating.
Re: Frank Edwards And Don Moen In The Studio - Photos by TS2(m): 1:18pm On Apr 15, 2015
steppin:
Don moen don old na.
Wetin Frank dey do with am?
Find younger singers na.

How many younger singers have Don Moen's talent?
Re: Frank Edwards And Don Moen In The Studio - Photos by steppin: 1:19pm On Apr 15, 2015
TS2:

Question for the gods!
Re: Frank Edwards And Don Moen In The Studio - Photos by Nobody: 1:24pm On Apr 15, 2015
steppin:
Don moen don old na.
Wetin Frank dey do with am?
Find younger singers na.

What can young minds offer him?
Re: Frank Edwards And Don Moen In The Studio - Photos by Nobody: 1:26pm On Apr 15, 2015
TS2:

It's not talent it's gift
Re: Frank Edwards And Don Moen In The Studio - Photos by steppin: 1:26pm On Apr 15, 2015
emusmith:

Another question for the gods!
Re: Frank Edwards And Don Moen In The Studio - Photos by Nobody: 1:27pm On Apr 15, 2015
emusmith:

I wonder oo.... abi him wey go teach them how to worship
Re: Frank Edwards And Don Moen In The Studio - Photos by slap1(m): 1:31pm On Apr 15, 2015
Impressive! Better than taking pictures with P-square and co.
Re: Frank Edwards And Don Moen In The Studio - Photos by obinna311(m): 1:42pm On Apr 15, 2015
Hardwork, persistence, determination, prayer and above all God's hands, is all we need to make it in life
If Frank Edwards can make den we all can
Nothing gud comes easy
Its good that dese foreign ministers love our minsters
If u wer @d last experience u should knw wat I'm talking abt
Nathaniel bassey nd micah stampley (IMELA)
Frank edwards and donnie Mc klurkin (OGHENE DOH)
Re: Frank Edwards And Don Moen In The Studio - Photos by ochland: 1:53pm On Apr 15, 2015
That's what you get when you are under HONESTY MUSIC RECORDS where all the talented and world class gospel musicians re made exposed and inspired for greatness. I give it up to Honesty Music.....
Re: Frank Edwards And Don Moen In The Studio - Photos by zeusdgrt(m): 1:59pm On Apr 15, 2015
Juicypamela:
Good one from Nigeria
this ur nick na wa Oº°˚˚°.How pamela come ƮA̶̲̥̅̊ƘE juicy?where the juice wan come from?and na which kind juice?
Re: Frank Edwards And Don Moen In The Studio - Photos by Nobody: 2:01pm On Apr 15, 2015
FRANK EDWARD MAKES ME CRY EVERY DAY WHENEVER I LISTEN TO HIS SONG. I HAVE ALL HIS TRACKS IN MY HOUSE.
My WIFE AND CHILDREN ARE EQUALLY ADDICTED TO HIS MUSIC.

I RECENTLY DID ONE OF HOT TRACK: Love U so and the Congregation were blessd.

Frank and Kirk are my best GOSPEL SINGER. THUMBS UP MY MAN.
Re: Frank Edwards And Don Moen In The Studio - Photos by Ekaka1(m): 2:05pm On Apr 15, 2015
onosprince:
I just woke up this morning and the first thing I did was to thank God for giving me the grace to see this day. Im plus one today and I want you guys to show some love to your brother. hbd 2 me
Happy birthday day man!
Your best is yet to come!

1 Like

Re: Frank Edwards And Don Moen In The Studio - Photos by Noneroone(m): 2:06pm On Apr 15, 2015
softysparky:

Just be happy for a bro.
did i say am angry at him? grin
Re: Frank Edwards And Don Moen In The Studio - Photos by SamUtaji: 2:07pm On Apr 15, 2015
Nice things to come @ www.sammnaijablogspot.com
Re: Frank Edwards And Don Moen In The Studio - Photos by Nelrulez(m): 2:30pm On Apr 15, 2015
uken73:
Nice. Though his sitting posture suggest timidity, much like a houseboy beside his master.
No offense intended.
I noticed it.
Re: Frank Edwards And Don Moen In The Studio - Photos by chiomzy25(f): 2:34pm On Apr 15, 2015
onosprince:
I just woke up this morning and the first thing I did was to thank God for giving me the grace to see this day. Im plus one today and I want you guys to show some love to your brother. hbd 2 me
Happy birthday my love.

1 Like

Re: Frank Edwards And Don Moen In The Studio - Photos by toshma: 2:45pm On Apr 15, 2015
LOVELY, AM MOTIVATED, GOOD LUCK..
Re: Frank Edwards And Don Moen In The Studio - Photos by Nobody: 2:49pm On Apr 15, 2015
chiomzy25:
Happy birthday my love.
Like She mean it
Re: Frank Edwards And Don Moen In The Studio - Photos by jbl007(m): 2:52pm On Apr 15, 2015
onosprince:
That makes us birthday mates...happy birthday bruv!

1 Like

Re: Frank Edwards And Don Moen In The Studio - Photos by hush15: 3:06pm On Apr 15, 2015
kennygee:
Don Moen knows how to Worship, that is why i Love the man.

Frank Edwards on the other hand can be Juvenile, i hope he can calm down if there is a Collabo in the mix.

Learn to appreciate. That guy called Frank is one of Nigeria's biggest talent even as a gospel artist. Far better than dbanj or wizkid and by far better than you.

So stop the hating and start loving.

PHD...
Re: Frank Edwards And Don Moen In The Studio - Photos by Nobody: 3:10pm On Apr 15, 2015
hush15:

Learn to appreciate. That guy called Frank is one of Nigeria's biggest talent even as a gospel artist. Far better than dbanj or wizkid and by far better than you.

So stop the hating and start loving.

PHD...

I'm not a fan of any of the people you've just mentioned.

And how are you sure he is better than me, cause he is Popular?

I am entitled to my opinion, ain't I?
Re: Frank Edwards And Don Moen In The Studio - Photos by fotud(m): 3:16pm On Apr 15, 2015
GREAT-GOD BLESS THE MOTIVE OF THE FELLOWSHIP........
Re: Frank Edwards And Don Moen In The Studio - Photos by onosprince(m): 3:18pm On Apr 15, 2015
Ekaka1:

Happy birthday day man!
Your best is yet to come!

Thanks bro, I wish u d same
Re: Frank Edwards And Don Moen In The Studio - Photos by onosprince(m): 3:20pm On Apr 15, 2015
chiomzy25:
Happy birthday my love.

Thnks love
Re: Frank Edwards And Don Moen In The Studio - Photos by onosprince(m): 3:20pm On Apr 15, 2015
jbl007:
That makes us birthday mates...happy birthday bruv!

Happy bday mate, your best is yet to come.
Re: Frank Edwards And Don Moen In The Studio - Photos by Chuksgeo: 3:26pm On Apr 15, 2015
I knew this was coming. Last year in one of Edwards show he announced that the great worship leader Don Moen wants to do some collabo with him, so I guess this is it. Kudos to them!
Re: Frank Edwards And Don Moen In The Studio - Photos by vone2000tolu: 3:51pm On Apr 15, 2015
Greater things ahead for him. I just love this guy.

Read and download complete digital version of newspapers for free ranging from Complete sport,Vanguard,Businessday etc.
Visit www.completenewspaper.com now

Re: Frank Edwards And Don Moen In The Studio - Photos by judedwriter(m): 4:13pm On Apr 15, 2015
Don moen is a living legend; hope frank edwards takes good advantage of this collabo.
Re: Frank Edwards And Don Moen In The Studio - Photos by omarhlichanwa: 4:20pm On Apr 15, 2015
Hbd
onosprince:

1 Like

Re: Frank Edwards And Don Moen In The Studio - Photos by leGeExus(m): 4:32pm On Apr 15, 2015
Luckygurl:
Don Moen!!
I just love this man...
Naso all of u una dey talk!!saheed osuPa dey dere u no like grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Transmission Of COVID-19 At Shiloh 2020 (Winners Chapel) / Jesus Disciple Fellowship Expose / Fornication Is Not Just Sleeping With Someone You Are Not Married To...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.