Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,875 members, 7,806,511 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 05:37 PM

Igbos Want FCT Ministerial Slot - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbos Want FCT Ministerial Slot (47548 Views)

Kogi Ministerial Slot: Faleke Fires Back - Tribune / Kogi APC Tackles Tinubu, Faleke Over Ministerial Slot / Tam David-West: Why I Won’t Reject Buhari’s Ministerial Slot Offer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igbos Want FCT Ministerial Slot by Demdem(m): 12:57pm On Apr 15, 2015
“It is on record that Igbos are key players in terms ownership of property, merchandise and hospitality outfits in the territory, and can lay a claim to over 70 per cent investment in the FCT.

Seriously, these guys are clowns grin grin

7 Likes

Re: Igbos Want FCT Ministerial Slot by Nobody: 12:57pm On Apr 15, 2015
jumobi1:

Bro there is oil in Ondo. Google it and edit your post
i wouldn't edit it ... Wat will u do?
Re: Igbos Want FCT Ministerial Slot by demandtruth: 12:58pm On Apr 15, 2015
somegirl1:
So any news carried by any blogger is fact? And any statement made by one person is a statement from/ supported by his ethnic group?

We really need to split and fast.
We can never be one.

The SS, SE and any mid west and middle belt groups who desire to join should secede. If the union doesn't work out, we split again.
My suggestion.

This is a very tall order and a wishful thinking
not when Imolites think they are superior to Anambrians.

The problem with most of you is you attract negative attention to yourselves
by claiming to be better than all other peoples and always playing the victim
card

7 Likes

Re: Igbos Want FCT Ministerial Slot by winniz: 12:58pm On Apr 15, 2015
Johnpaul88:
I guess we Igbos couldn't have our cake and eat it. grin

[/b]This request is unjustified because it wasn't made when Jonathan was in power.So why should they make it now[b] especially how igbos totally rejected the APC at the polls

Jonathan was a very kind and humble man that will not use his FCT minister to witch-hunt them like OBJ did. I guess Igbos are now trying to protect their Various investment in FCT since Igbos rejected APC they know ezigbo nsogbu di.
Re: Igbos Want FCT Ministerial Slot by scarffield(m): 12:58pm On Apr 15, 2015
san316:
They should go and sleep. They should meet GEJ to give them ministers.

When the person they love did not give them the appointment, is it the person they openly detest that will give them?

If not because there is a rule against insulting these shameless people ehn... Hmmm.

See lie abeg, they have 70% of Abuja population.. Just as they claim they have 85% of Lagos.. Very soon they'll say they have 60% of Kano.

Igbos have no moral justification or right to demand anything from the incoming government because they have openly showed how much they hate him.
They can only be considered because of the kind heartedness of GMB n the 2% sensible people among them. If not, shikom will not get to them.

FCT minister my arze.
oloriburuku soneborry!
Re: Igbos Want FCT Ministerial Slot by klax(m): 12:58pm On Apr 15, 2015
I laugh in igbo language. So funny indeed so my people could only asked for is FCT Minister oh my good God this is Unbelieveable. So with all Okorocha rants FCT minister is all that inspired the east biko God your help is needed here.

I don't want to comment because if I do the house will heated to the roof again today.
Re: Igbos Want FCT Ministerial Slot by jumobi1(m): 12:59pm On Apr 15, 2015
firstEVA:
the last elections shows how myopic, tribalistic and sentimental the Igbos are, they came out en mass to vote against the Buhari, primarily because he is from the north, they even voted against Ngige who would have made them secure senate presidency. They have made their bed wrongly, let them lie on it that way.

Would Yorubas have voted for Buhari if he didn't have a Yoruba VP, and a party' that it's foundation is primarily CPC and ACN (a Party that only had strength in the SW)?

Nigerians N S E W are tribalists. If APC had an Igbo as President or VP, don't you think SE would have Sai'ed Buhari?

1 Like

Re: Igbos Want FCT Ministerial Slot by millionboi(m): 12:59pm On Apr 15, 2015
Lemon12:
but Tinubu from southwast want to become petroleum minister.... Abi oil dey for any yoruba land?
help me ask dem o.....na only lagoon thy get,stil dem noise
Re: Igbos Want FCT Ministerial Slot by Goke7: 12:59pm On Apr 15, 2015
jumobi1:
I think Nigerians just like issues. Since when does the opinion of a few citizens represent a whole Tribe/Region. So if I go to BBC and say a Nigerian must be made the British Deputy Prime Minister, does that mean that is what majority of even any other Nigerian wants?

This post is just to add fuel to the fiery tension between Nigerians. In fact our discussions are pointless and unfounded.

At the end, if Buhari is just and sincere about his stance on corruption, appointments wouldn't matter because the appointed would work solely in the interest of Nigeria as a whole

my guy forget Britain, this is our own guys here play opposition politics by telling us they are in the majority when they can't show it in terms of votes, we know their style, just leave us alone, we would handle them, thanks for your concern, one love

1 Like

Re: Igbos Want FCT Ministerial Slot by demelza: 12:59pm On Apr 15, 2015
dandoki:
I don't know why the Igbos keep "wandering in the wilderness" and shedding crockodile tears all over the place. You claim to be the lost tribe of gad and you still don't know the road to Israel?
Which Israel?
You mean the racist Israelis who keep denying that there is no black jew.
I would love to see them go make their claims over there. grin

5 Likes

Re: Igbos Want FCT Ministerial Slot by scarffield(m): 12:59pm On Apr 15, 2015
kestolove95:
God4bid...we still love Abuja to be given to a biaFRAUDian
fool!
Re: Igbos Want FCT Ministerial Slot by stinggy(m): 1:00pm On Apr 15, 2015
Lemon12:
joker !!!

Oil in ondo state? Do u think am asking of palm oil? Ofenmmmanu person

Nyamiri, naso u dull rch shocked
Use google na.
What a dunce, half-brained dolt undecided undecided

5 Likes

Re: Igbos Want FCT Ministerial Slot by Nobody: 1:00pm On Apr 15, 2015
demelza:
Sharrap dia!
The latest figures is 80% of Kano population. grin

You be yeye man

Thanks for d correction guy grin grin grin grin

If it is 80% of kano population then it must be 75% of kaduna investment too

70% of Benin investment
78% of Ibadan population
79% of warri investment
80% of Calabar population
85% of uyo investment
87% of Accra investment

7 Likes

Re: Igbos Want FCT Ministerial Slot by winniz: 1:00pm On Apr 15, 2015
firstEVA:
well you cam keep making demands which will be ignored.

Ok we shall see.
Re: Igbos Want FCT Ministerial Slot by jumobi1(m): 1:00pm On Apr 15, 2015
Lemon12:
i wouldn't edit it ... Wat will u do?

Nothing at all bro. I just assumed you would prefer to post facts. It's your world too.
Re: Igbos Want FCT Ministerial Slot by obinto: 1:00pm On Apr 15, 2015
U ve got to love my people. Lol, the brazenness na die.lagos and now abuja. But wait a minute, someone pls remind me, what does your citizenship of a country entitle u to? To live and work freely in any part of the country, right? Elsewhere in the world Investors,big and small are treated specially for their support of the local economy. The jews control a vast portion of the new york economy and no political consideration is complete without jewish interests or their representatives at the table. I was born and raised in Nigeria but emigrated to the US a while ago. I have since been rewarded with its citizenship and all around me are systems and structures that nurture and protect my enterpreneurial quests and investments, yet same cannot be said of my country of birth. I run the risk of a date in the lagoon or be reminded of one.The problem is the igbos having been stopped from breaking away have come to believe the notion that there is one country. Umu nnem it is a mirage and the earlier we understand it, the better. Think home

4 Likes

Re: Igbos Want FCT Ministerial Slot by eagleeyez: 1:01pm On Apr 15, 2015
san316:
They should go and sleep. They should meet GEJ to give them ministers.

When the person they love did not give them the appointment, is it the person they openly detest that will give them?

If not because there is a rule against insulting these shameless people ehn... Hmmm.

See lie abeg, they have 70% of Abuja population.. Just as they claim they have 85% of Lagos.. Very soon they'll say they have 60% of Kano.

Igbos have no moral justification or right to demand anything from the incoming government because they have openly showed how much they hate him.
They can only be considered because of the kind heartedness of GMB n the 2% sensible people among them. If not, shikom will not get to them.

FCT minister my arze.

My anger with them is that they are tribalizing the whole issue. What are they saying northerners also have major businesses in the all over is it because they don't shout?
Southerner and yorubas also have major stakes....

No tribe has a right to ministerial slots. If at all they are given is to fulfil federal character but left to me, they should not be given due to this stupid senseless demand.

Ibo people. Am sorry are trouble makers, they cause issues between people and sit down and watch.they can't even develop their states or agree on a thing .how can an un - united group lead a united nation Is it possible?

God forbid an ibo becoming fct minister,rubbissh!

6 Likes

Re: Igbos Want FCT Ministerial Slot by notoriousbabe: 1:01pm On Apr 15, 2015
LordCenturion:

No, this one is more than jackpot, igbo claiming the whole Nigeria since 1902....

Hehehehehehehe cheesygringringringringringringrin
no mind those your people

2 Likes

Re: Igbos Want FCT Ministerial Slot by LordCenturion(m): 1:02pm On Apr 15, 2015
ThisMeansWAR:
95% of ibo businesses all over the world include..

1 prostitution
2 pirated cds
3 fake drugs
4 fake spare parts
5 okrika clothes (used clothes)
6 selling fake phone chargers and casing..

The known major investments own by ibos cannot even compete in the real business world and not exactly they are not in lagos or abuja ... E. G innosson in Anambra. An industry that cannot produce enough cars for even just a state without complaining about demand.
2, cocharis.. Known for importing cars, yet it has been in the news several times that he got illegal import waivers. Money that suppose to be in government pulse.
So what business exactly do ibos control?

South Africa said igbo people in Nigeria are the highest dealers in drug, and they let the world paint us black as bad nation, they spoil our image everywhere around the world

11 Likes

Re: Igbos Want FCT Ministerial Slot by myola777(m): 1:02pm On Apr 15, 2015
millionboi:
wie thy did nt sow?is chris ngige,onu nd oby nt supportin buhari
how many of your people voted for buhari? Ngige was contesting, you didn't vote for him

4 Likes

Re: Igbos Want FCT Ministerial Slot by Goke7: 1:02pm On Apr 15, 2015
Demdem:
“It is on record that Igbos are key players in terms ownership of property, merchandise and hospitality outfits in the territory, and can lay a claim to over 70 per cent investment in the FCT.

Seriously, these guys are clowns grin grin

u de laugh, opposition politics things by laying claim everywhere like mtn, everywhere you go lol

3 Likes

Re: Igbos Want FCT Ministerial Slot by notoriousbabe: 1:04pm On Apr 15, 2015
eagleeyez:

My anger with them is that they are tribalizing the whole issue. What are they saying northerners also have major businesses in the north is it because they don't shout?
Southerner and yorubas also have major stakes....

No tribe has a right to ministerial slots. If at all they are given is to fulfil federal character but left to me, they should not be given due to this stupid senseless demand.

Ibo people. Am sorry are trouble makers, they cause issues between people and sit down and watch.they can't even develop their states or agree on a thing .how can an un - united group lead a united nation Is it possible?
igbos causing hatred for themselves and their unborn generations since 50AD

7 Likes

Re: Igbos Want FCT Ministerial Slot by BermudaTriangle(m): 1:04pm On Apr 15, 2015
sauceny:
Since we haven't led the country from on set, i think we deserve it,pending till 2019 presidential elections.

2019. ? Keep dreaming in fantasy.
Re: Igbos Want FCT Ministerial Slot by LordCenturion(m): 1:04pm On Apr 15, 2015
Activa:

You be yeye man

Thanks for d correction guy grin grin grin grin

If it is 80% of kano population then it must be 75% of kaduna investment too

70% of Benin investment
78% of Ibadan population
79% of warri investment
80% of Calabar population
85% of uyo investment
87% of Accra investment

NDIGBO, everywhere u go grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Igbos Want FCT Ministerial Slot by jumobi1(m): 1:05pm On Apr 15, 2015
Goke7:

my guy forget Britain, this is our own guys here play opposition politics by telling us they are in the majority when they can't show it in terms of votes, we know their style, just leave us alone, we would handle them, thanks for your concern, one love

Lol. I'm from Imo. Born and raised in Lagos for 9 years. Family lives in Abuja. I don't live in Nigeria but I'm very Nigerian. Don't waste your energy on facts you know are not true. I've been in Abuja a few times and Igbos aren't the majority of Abuja. We are all 1 so we shouldn't be trying to handle each other.

1 Like

Re: Igbos Want FCT Ministerial Slot by Goke7: 1:05pm On Apr 15, 2015
jumobi1:

Would Yorubas have voted for Buhari if he didn't have a Yoruba VP, and a party' that it's foundation is primarily CPC and ACN (a Party that only had strength in the SW)?

Nigerians N S E W are tribalists. If APC had an Igbo as President or VP, don't you think SE would have Sai'ed Buhari?

is okrochas an hausa man? have they finished voting for him? forget it man, even the guys ngige gave scolarship refused to vote for him so what's your point.

4 Likes

Re: Igbos Want FCT Ministerial Slot by somegirl1: 1:05pm On Apr 15, 2015
demandtruth:

This is a very tall order and a wishful thinking
not when Imolites think they are superior to Anambrians.

The problem with most of you is you attract negative attention to yourselves
by claiming to be better than all other peoples and always playing the victim
card

States can be scrapped, they are man-made after all. They cause more division.
Let's then see who would be Imolite and who would be Anambrarian, Rivers etc.

1 Like

Re: Igbos Want FCT Ministerial Slot by notoriousbabe: 1:05pm On Apr 15, 2015
LordCenturion:

South Africa said igbo people in Nigeria are the highest dealers in drug, and they let the world paint us black as bad nation, they spoil our image everywhere around the world
chei igbos half suffer
Re: Igbos Want FCT Ministerial Slot by Nobody: 1:06pm On Apr 15, 2015
winniz:

Ok we shall see.
If its ignored, what will you do? you guys like to make mouth too much, talk talk talk, no action. abeg jor. undecided

4 Likes

Re: Igbos Want FCT Ministerial Slot by BermudaTriangle(m): 1:07pm On Apr 15, 2015
uken73:
Consolation prize for loosing Senate President position?
Hmm the 70% claim though. Hope the igbos don't incur hate everywhere they migrate to.

That's their nature. They cant help it.

1 Like

Re: Igbos Want FCT Ministerial Slot by myola777(m): 1:07pm On Apr 15, 2015
jumobi1:

Rethink your statement. Is that the way to build Nigeria? You actually sound wicked and vengeful
for your mind, Jonathan neglects yoruba, heaven did not fall. So Igbo should stop demanding. Ti iwo ba se rere, ara ki o ya o

1 Like

Re: Igbos Want FCT Ministerial Slot by eagleeyez: 1:07pm On Apr 15, 2015
LordCenturion:

I agree but only to the extent of drug traficking. Ibos are too in a hurry to make money.

Haba rituals sef !!!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (17) (Reply)

Goodluck Jonathan In Washington DC (Photos) / Sit-At-Home: Anambra People Dare Simeon Ekpa For Threatening Them And Soludo / Obi And Kwankwaso May Form A Merger Ahead Of The INEC Deadline - LP Spokesperson

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.