Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,357 members, 7,800,719 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 03:05 AM

Girl Kills Herself In Delta After Her Fiancé Wedded Another Girl In Lagos - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Girl Kills Herself In Delta After Her Fiancé Wedded Another Girl In Lagos (42470 Views)

Young Thief Asked To Swim In Delta After Being Apprehended. Photos / Ghanaian Police Officer Commits Suicide After She Was Dumped By Her Fiancé / Kidnapped Woman Reunites With Her Family In Delta After Being Freed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Girl Kills Herself In Delta After Her Fiancé Wedded Another Girl In Lagos by lalasticlala(m): 11:48am On Apr 15, 2015
A jilted girl identified as Egoli (surname withheld) in Asaba Community Delta State has allegedly committed suicide three years after she introduced her fiancé to her parents.

Reports said the incident, which occurred on Monday, swept through the community when the news of her death hit the area.

It was gathered that Ego, as she is fondly called, allegedly committed suicide when it became clear to her that her fiancé had wedded another girl in Lagos.

Police public relations officer in the State, DSP Celestina kalu who confirmed the incident , said the girl, a graduate of economics from the university of Benin, had been waiting for her man since three years in Asaba.

She said that the girl was found dead in her room the following day after she and her parents had retired to sleep, with particles of drugs found on her. Her corpse has been sent for autopsy.

Family members who spoke to our correspondent, one of them, Mrs. Mabel Egbeide, said she had complained bitterly about the story of the fiancé marrying another girl in Lagos but her fears were dismissed before she took her life.

Sources said Ego fiancé, a Lagos based businessman, was relieved of his job in Lagos after he had carried out introduction of the girl before her parents and returned to Lagos where he had stayed all these while before allegedly taking another girl for a wife.

http://leadership.ng/news/425849/suicide-jilted-lover-kills-self
Re: Girl Kills Herself In Delta After Her Fiancé Wedded Another Girl In Lagos by orubebe1(m): 11:50am On Apr 15, 2015
DiarizGot-o

4 Likes

Re: Girl Kills Herself In Delta After Her Fiancé Wedded Another Girl In Lagos by Nobody: 11:51am On Apr 15, 2015
Though i know it will hurt her so much and what that guy did is ........ Sighs!!!!i have no word to describe it,but i think the girl that killed herself just wasted her soul like an empty bank account,suicide is not the solution,now life goes on,she made her family cry un-neccessarily!!!!!they might say she died for LOVE but if you ask me i think she died for STUPIDITY........Don't kill yourself because of anyone because suicide is even a SIN according to the bible.....

89 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Girl Kills Herself In Delta After Her Fiancé Wedded Another Girl In Lagos by Abduletudaye(m): 11:52am On Apr 15, 2015
things people do for love sha... Na wa... She shouldn't have killed herself. cry sad

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Girl Kills Herself In Delta After Her Fiancé Wedded Another Girl In Lagos by Lilimax(f): 11:52am On Apr 15, 2015
What for angry?
Why should you kill yourself cos a man did not marry you undecided?.
The best thing to do is to pick up yourself and continue with your life. You may not know what God
has averted for you in the future by that singular act.

No man is worth dying for embarassed

87 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Girl Kills Herself In Delta After Her Fiancé Wedded Another Girl In Lagos by Nobody: 11:53am On Apr 15, 2015
Its never worth killing urself over someone.

9 Likes

Re: Girl Kills Herself In Delta After Her Fiancé Wedded Another Girl In Lagos by justi4jesu(f): 11:54am On Apr 15, 2015
angry angry angry

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Girl Kills Herself In Delta After Her Fiancé Wedded Another Girl In Lagos by jnrbayano(m): 11:55am On Apr 15, 2015
Devilish love
Re: Girl Kills Herself In Delta After Her Fiancé Wedded Another Girl In Lagos by kestolove95(m): 11:56am On Apr 15, 2015
Mumu..wey dem Don jazzy and d'banj dey look for wife..mtseew..

7 Likes

Re: Girl Kills Herself In Delta After Her Fiancé Wedded Another Girl In Lagos by Fabdedon(m): 11:56am On Apr 15, 2015
so about 20 years of her life now wasted.. Girls sha.. Megamicro brain undecided

7 Likes

Re: Girl Kills Herself In Delta After Her Fiancé Wedded Another Girl In Lagos by Lilimax(f): 11:58am On Apr 15, 2015
lalasticlala:

Sources said Ego fiancé, a Lagos based businessman, was relieved of his job in Lagos after he had carried out introduction of the girl before her parents and returned to Lagos where he had stayed all these while before allegedly taking another girl for a wife.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Girl Kills Herself In Delta After Her Fiancé Wedded Another Girl In Lagos by Rilwayne001: 12:06pm On Apr 15, 2015
LOL.
Re: Girl Kills Herself In Delta After Her Fiancé Wedded Another Girl In Lagos by abduljabbar4(m): 12:09pm On Apr 15, 2015
You see what true love and betrayal is all about?
Re: Girl Kills Herself In Delta After Her Fiancé Wedded Another Girl In Lagos by pillarmaria(m): 12:10pm On Apr 15, 2015
Eyia
i understand what she passed through, but she forgot that somany nairalanders are still single cry

16 Likes

Re: Girl Kills Herself In Delta After Her Fiancé Wedded Another Girl In Lagos by Tallesty1(m): 12:12pm On Apr 15, 2015
Lilimax:
What for angry?
Why should you kill yourself cos a man did not marry you undecided?.
The best thing to do is to pick up yourself and continue with your life. You may not know what God
has averted for you in the future by that singular act.

No man is worth dying for embarassed
Walk a lil in her shoes before you conclude.

You don't know how much she invested in the relationship.

You don't know the plans she made.

Some people cannot handle betrayal.

God will surely handle the guy ie if he is not karma's punishment for her for all the other guys she used and dumped.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Girl Kills Herself In Delta After Her Fiancé Wedded Another Girl In Lagos by Svelteb(f): 12:24pm On Apr 15, 2015
Though heartbreaks like is very hard to manage but seriously suicide isnt the answer. He didn't marry her fine, but has dat act written her off? O ma see oo, she just wasted her life and gave her family a reason 2 mourn dis yr fah.

1 Like

Re: Girl Kills Herself In Delta After Her Fiancé Wedded Another Girl In Lagos by Lilimax(f): 12:26pm On Apr 15, 2015
Tallesty1:
Walk a lil in her shoes before you conclude.

You don't know how much she invested in the relationship.

You don't know the plans she made.

Some people cannot handle betrayal.

God will surely handle the guy ie if he is not karma's punishment for her for all the other guys she used and dumped.
I don't need to walk in her shoe to know what betrayal is all about.
The marriage does not work out is that why I should kill myself?

It seems they guy has done her introduction before loosing his job thereby calling the marriage a quit...
Whatever, she ought not to have killed herself.

Better suitors are all over smiley

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Girl Kills Herself In Delta After Her Fiancé Wedded Another Girl In Lagos by 1dafullymade(f): 12:28pm On Apr 15, 2015
I hv bn in her shoes, u wil never bgin to imagine hw painful dat is, especially wen ds guy pays u a visit few days to his wedding, tells u he loves u & all other sweet nonsense...only for u to find out few days after (from another person ooo)dat he just wedded....oh dear, yeah, I too contemplated suicide, buh I giv God d glory dat He never let me go through wt it...e no easy,I tell ya...

R.I.P young lady,just wish u had d strength to carry on wt life......

40 Likes 1 Share

Re: Girl Kills Herself In Delta After Her Fiancé Wedded Another Girl In Lagos by niceguy7(m): 12:40pm On Apr 15, 2015
She no well undecided why kill herself .....is that the end of life?

2 Likes

Re: Girl Kills Herself In Delta After Her Fiancé Wedded Another Girl In Lagos by john4aguero: 12:40pm On Apr 15, 2015
Na wa o. When men full grown ni? shocked
Re: Girl Kills Herself In Delta After Her Fiancé Wedded Another Girl In Lagos by Anoruo(m): 12:41pm On Apr 15, 2015
Wow!
Re: Girl Kills Herself In Delta After Her Fiancé Wedded Another Girl In Lagos by DonaldGenes(m): 12:41pm On Apr 15, 2015
Hmmmph!

Anyway,
I won't blame GMB if he doesn't appoint Igbos as important ministers. I mean, see the Finance, Petroleum and former Aviation minsters

2 Likes

Re: Girl Kills Herself In Delta After Her Fiancé Wedded Another Girl In Lagos by raumdeuter: 12:41pm On Apr 15, 2015
The guy blokos sweet ooo

2 Likes

Re: Girl Kills Herself In Delta After Her Fiancé Wedded Another Girl In Lagos by Nobody: 12:41pm On Apr 15, 2015
All these Itsekiri ladies tho..... #Ekpa
Re: Girl Kills Herself In Delta After Her Fiancé Wedded Another Girl In Lagos by clubone0501: 12:41pm On Apr 15, 2015
A case of crass mental health. ..O lord the day I will love anyone(my future kids excluded) more than myself. ...send one of ur angels to slap me back to my senses. .

keep ur orders and enquiries coming

3 Likes

Re: Girl Kills Herself In Delta After Her Fiancé Wedded Another Girl In Lagos by hazyfm: 12:41pm On Apr 15, 2015
RIP
Re: Girl Kills Herself In Delta After Her Fiancé Wedded Another Girl In Lagos by korel9: 12:41pm On Apr 15, 2015
I hope the guy attends her funeral grin grin grin
Re: Girl Kills Herself In Delta After Her Fiancé Wedded Another Girl In Lagos by Nobody: 12:41pm On Apr 15, 2015
She obviously didn't want to live.

So life is worthless without a man?

I don't get it.
Re: Girl Kills Herself In Delta After Her Fiancé Wedded Another Girl In Lagos by apasino01: 12:42pm On Apr 15, 2015
There are so many fishes in d river y kill ur self 4 just 1?
Re: Girl Kills Herself In Delta After Her Fiancé Wedded Another Girl In Lagos by Nobody: 12:43pm On Apr 15, 2015
cheesy
Re: Girl Kills Herself In Delta After Her Fiancé Wedded Another Girl In Lagos by zinachidi(m): 12:43pm On Apr 15, 2015

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Two Young Nigerian Men Fight Publicly At A Train Station In Europe (Pics, Video) / 2 Female Robbers Lynched In Aba / Fake Doctor Arrested For Trafficking Human Parts And Organs In Port Harcourt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.