Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,861 members, 7,802,759 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:57 PM

Girl Kills Herself In Delta After Her Fiancé Wedded Another Girl In Lagos - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Girl Kills Herself In Delta After Her Fiancé Wedded Another Girl In Lagos (42471 Views)

Young Thief Asked To Swim In Delta After Being Apprehended. Photos / Ghanaian Police Officer Commits Suicide After She Was Dumped By Her Fiancé / Kidnapped Woman Reunites With Her Family In Delta After Being Freed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Girl Kills Herself In Delta After Her Fiancé Wedded Another Girl In Lagos by oluseyiforjesus(m): 12:43pm On Apr 15, 2015
Too bad
Re: Girl Kills Herself In Delta After Her Fiancé Wedded Another Girl In Lagos by Ekiseme(m): 12:44pm On Apr 15, 2015
Sorry
Re: Girl Kills Herself In Delta After Her Fiancé Wedded Another Girl In Lagos by bynat(f): 12:44pm On Apr 15, 2015
Hmmmm, a graduate wit a shining future.
Re: Girl Kills Herself In Delta After Her Fiancé Wedded Another Girl In Lagos by AwesomeRomeo: 12:44pm On Apr 15, 2015
embarassed embarassed
Re: Girl Kills Herself In Delta After Her Fiancé Wedded Another Girl In Lagos by MoraleVitae: 12:44pm On Apr 15, 2015
men don't worth dying for. life goes on
Re: Girl Kills Herself In Delta After Her Fiancé Wedded Another Girl In Lagos by Abelmoscus(m): 12:45pm On Apr 15, 2015
Foolishness is the name I have for that act
Go and explain to God that U took the life He gave U because of an idiot U call BF
Re: Girl Kills Herself In Delta After Her Fiancé Wedded Another Girl In Lagos by Nobody: 12:46pm On Apr 15, 2015
Funny stuffz love can do.
Re: Girl Kills Herself In Delta After Her Fiancé Wedded Another Girl In Lagos by wuramini(f): 12:47pm On Apr 15, 2015
funn kill her self for prick?
Re: Girl Kills Herself In Delta After Her Fiancé Wedded Another Girl In Lagos by vareal(m): 12:47pm On Apr 15, 2015
She is a learner. Peopl shuld learn to live with the things they cnt change. Anyway RIP
Re: Girl Kills Herself In Delta After Her Fiancé Wedded Another Girl In Lagos by notoriousbabe: 12:49pm On Apr 15, 2015
Lilimax:
What for angry?
Why should you kill yourself cos a man did not marry you undecided?.
The best thing to do is to pick up yourself and continue with your life. You may not know what God
has averted for you in the future by that singular act.

No man is worth dying for embarassed
except seun
Re: Girl Kills Herself In Delta After Her Fiancé Wedded Another Girl In Lagos by lanre316: 12:51pm On Apr 15, 2015
How can a businessman be relieved of his job. Does job and business mean the same thing?

1 Like

Re: Girl Kills Herself In Delta After Her Fiancé Wedded Another Girl In Lagos by Nobody: 12:51pm On Apr 15, 2015
lalasticlala:

http://leadership.ng/news/425849/suicide-jilted-lover-kills-self
Abomination... I just can't imagine killing myself for someone when I have a lot to live for. RIP to the dead sha
Re: Girl Kills Herself In Delta After Her Fiancé Wedded Another Girl In Lagos by esere826: 12:51pm On Apr 15, 2015
so particles of drugs found on someone immediately equates to the person committing suicide while autopsy result is being awaited

jeez
dumb, dumber, dumbest angry

1 Like

Re: Girl Kills Herself In Delta After Her Fiancé Wedded Another Girl In Lagos by Akynzodeighbour(m): 12:52pm On Apr 15, 2015
Side chick things
Re: Girl Kills Herself In Delta After Her Fiancé Wedded Another Girl In Lagos by Hitunnu(f): 12:53pm On Apr 15, 2015
It hurts bt for no reason kill ursself coz of man. U for just pity ur parent. even orphan pity guardian.

1 Like

Re: Girl Kills Herself In Delta After Her Fiancé Wedded Another Girl In Lagos by Mayydayy(m): 12:54pm On Apr 15, 2015
Lilimax:
What for angry?
The best thing to do is to pick up yourself and continue with your life. You may not know what God

am a man but i still liked this comment

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Girl Kills Herself In Delta After Her Fiancé Wedded Another Girl In Lagos by samplet(f): 12:54pm On Apr 15, 2015
If you are frustrated or you are getting constant male or female dissapointment log into this thread https://www.nairaland.com/1262082/how-conquer-barrenness-poverty-spiritually/15#17069669 testify later to the glory of God.

do not kill urself because of anyone gilted you because there is more to life than you think.
rip to d girl. let us stop entrusting all our life on marriage as if is a ticket to heaven.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Girl Kills Herself In Delta After Her Fiancé Wedded Another Girl In Lagos by Tashaamania(f): 12:55pm On Apr 15, 2015
Awww I understand it must have been painful but suicide, habaa because of man or even anything aint pure na..
Men plenty naww sad There are so many reasons to live

RIP to her
Re: Girl Kills Herself In Delta After Her Fiancé Wedded Another Girl In Lagos by Demmzy15(m): 12:56pm On Apr 15, 2015
wakacome:
Though i know it will hurt her so much and what that guy did is ........ Sighs!!!!i have no word to describe it,but i think the girl that killed herself just wasted her soul like an empty bank account,suicide is not the solution,now life goes on,she made her family cry un-neccessarily!!!!!they might say she died for LOVE but if you ask me i think she died for STUPIDITY........Don't kill yourself because of anyone because suicide is even a SIN according to the bible.....
And Quran(4:29)
Re: Girl Kills Herself In Delta After Her Fiancé Wedded Another Girl In Lagos by Nobody: 12:56pm On Apr 15, 2015
Eyaaah but my liver never reach suicide ooo.

I can only but imagine suicide but can never carry it out.
Re: Girl Kills Herself In Delta After Her Fiancé Wedded Another Girl In Lagos by Eberex(m): 12:58pm On Apr 15, 2015
I'm reading ''its not worth killing yourself for'' , ''its not worth dying for''.....who una dey advise? na person wey don die?

1 Like

Re: Girl Kills Herself In Delta After Her Fiancé Wedded Another Girl In Lagos by adeadedoyin(f): 12:59pm On Apr 15, 2015
Tallesty1:
Walk a lil in her shoes before you conclude.

You don't know how much she invested in the relationship.

You don't know the plans she made.

Some people cannot handle betrayal.

God will surely handle the guy ie if he is not karma's punishment for her for all the other guys she used and dumped.

U will be responsible for wat u do to ursef,forget law of karma,dt is for God to judge.we ladies need to understand dt we all are flesh,so u shd always prepare for worst tinz at times.its not easy but puting an end to d life u can't create is a NO NO

1 Like

Re: Girl Kills Herself In Delta After Her Fiancé Wedded Another Girl In Lagos by ajimega: 1:01pm On Apr 15, 2015
I am amazed when i hear stories of how grown up girls commit suicide, God gave choice to mankind and we fail to see options. Girls who are alive like me must learn to accept not being chosen.
Re: Girl Kills Herself In Delta After Her Fiancé Wedded Another Girl In Lagos by Lilimax(f): 1:05pm On Apr 15, 2015
notoriousbabe:
except seun
smiley
Re: Girl Kills Herself In Delta After Her Fiancé Wedded Another Girl In Lagos by notoriousbabe: 1:11pm On Apr 15, 2015
Lilimax:
smiley
na him be the king of boys grin
Re: Girl Kills Herself In Delta After Her Fiancé Wedded Another Girl In Lagos by blakky97(m): 1:16pm On Apr 15, 2015
Lilimax:
What for angry?

exactly.
Re: Girl Kills Herself In Delta After Her Fiancé Wedded Another Girl In Lagos by madamGift(f): 1:18pm On Apr 15, 2015
cry cry cry
Re: Girl Kills Herself In Delta After Her Fiancé Wedded Another Girl In Lagos by blakky97(m): 1:20pm On Apr 15, 2015
1dafullymade:
I hv bn in her shoes, u wil never bgin to imagine hw painful dat is, especially wen ds guy pays u a visit few to days to his wedding, tells u he loves u & all other sweet nonsense...only for u to find out few days after (from another person ooo)dat he just wedded....oh dear, yeah, I too contemplated suicide, buh I giv God d glory dat He never let me go through wt it...e no easy,I tell ya...

R.I.P young lady,just wish u had d strength to carry on wt life......
why did you even contemplate suicide? most disappointments have happy ending.
Re: Girl Kills Herself In Delta After Her Fiancé Wedded Another Girl In Lagos by Nobody: 1:20pm On Apr 15, 2015
DonaldGenes:
Hmmmph!

Anyway,
I won't blame GMB if he doesn't appoint Igbos as important ministers. I mean, see the Finance, Petroleum and former Aviation minsters

Wow ur funny what has GMB appointing Igbos as ministers got to do with the post in question? Chai, Rip dear but taking your life would not have solved the problem it's better a broken relationship than a broken marriage na!
Re: Girl Kills Herself In Delta After Her Fiancé Wedded Another Girl In Lagos by blesoh(f): 1:21pm On Apr 15, 2015
Life,u killed urself because of a man,wat if after marrying u he later divorce u.
My life is too precious to give up because of a man,never.
Re: Girl Kills Herself In Delta After Her Fiancé Wedded Another Girl In Lagos by SStoneCCold: 1:22pm On Apr 15, 2015
Lilimax:
What for angry?

No person is worth dying for.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Two Young Nigerian Men Fight Publicly At A Train Station In Europe (Pics, Video) / Four Nigerians Arrested In Philippines For Hacking Bank’s System (Video) / 2 Female Robbers Lynched In Aba

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.