Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,923 members, 7,802,990 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 06:51 AM

No Child Marriage. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / No Child Marriage. (5686 Views)

My Shocking Experience About Child Marriage / Sad! Mrs Anne Sammoses Enenche Thrown Out Because She Has No Child With Him. / Share The Awareness - The Deadly Consequences Of Child Marriage (pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

No Child Marriage. by deeptesting(m): 11:49am On Apr 15, 2015
Hello fellow NL, i am a single father with 2 kids from a previous marriage.I want to give marriage a second shot because i believe love is real but i don't want to have a child from it..Is it possible to get a lady that will agree to my wish?

PS: I don't want a single parent lady.
Re: No Child Marriage. by Nobody: 11:52am On Apr 15, 2015
Hmm, she ll agree and then after u guys get married shell mistakenly get preghnant.
Hmm, its a difficult choice ur giving any lady.
Re: No Child Marriage. by Tallesty1(m): 12:07pm On Apr 15, 2015
In Nigeria abi where?

It is only possible if she's got kids in her previous marriage.

3 Likes

Re: No Child Marriage. by pickabeau1: 12:09pm On Apr 15, 2015
deeptesting:
Hello fellow NL, i am a single father with 2 kids from a previous marriage.I want to give marriage a second shot because i believe love is real but i don't want to have a child from it..Is it possible to get a lady that will agree to my wish?

To be realistic

Your plan can only work if u do a vasectomy or tie up the womb of the woman

Alternatively you marry someone who has kids of her own..even that is not a sure means coupled with the financial issues.Ooops just saw u don't want a single mom

The Woman will like to have a kid so as to be bonded into the family

Best case:

Marry a woman and let her have one kid
Compromise

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: No Child Marriage. by edwife(f): 12:35pm On Apr 15, 2015
pickabeau1:

To be realistic

Your plan can only work if u do a vasectomy or tie up the womb of the woman

Alternatively you marry someone who has kids of her own..even that is not a sure means coupled with the financial issues.Ooops just aw u don't want a single mom

The Woman will like to have a kid so as to be bonded into the family

Best case:

Marry a woman and let her have one kid
Compromise

That's even evil for him to do that ,he sounds a little selfish to me. undecided

He has kids and will not want his partner to have kids of her own?I really don't know how many single women will agree to that except he goes straight for a woman who can't bear kids(sterile).

Op the best you can do is to go for a woman above 40 and willing to live like that.

9 Likes

Re: No Child Marriage. by Nobody: 12:37pm On Apr 15, 2015
I don't know the reason for your desires but sincerely you sound too selfish

10 Likes

Re: No Child Marriage. by pickabeau1: 12:38pm On Apr 15, 2015
edwife:

That's even evil for him to do that ,he sounds a little selfish to me. undecided

He has kids and will not want his partner to have kids of her own?I really don't know how many single women will agree to that except he goes straight for a woman who can't bear kids(sterile).

Op the best you can do is to go for a woman above 40 and willing to live like that.

Everyone is entitled to their own way.. he wants a companion but not additional kids... its a desire which he is entitled to
I only pointed out what it entailed

Which young woman who has not had kids will agree to tying up her own womb? grin

Even the 40 yo woman without kids is still trying to have one cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: No Child Marriage. by edwife(f): 12:41pm On Apr 15, 2015
pickabeau1:

Everyone is entitled to their own way.. he wants a companion but not additional kids... its a desire which he is entitled to
I only pointed out what it entailed

Which young woman who has not had kids will agree to tying up her own womb? grin

Even the 40 yo woman without kids is still trying to have one cheesy cheesy

Lol as long as she is confirmed sterile no worries.... cheesy

1 Like

Re: No Child Marriage. by pickabeau1: 12:43pm On Apr 15, 2015
edwife:

Lol as long as she is confirmed sterile no worries.... cheesy

Yep... but that is a long shot

What is the probability of meeting a woman who is sterile and will tick all his other criteria boxes grin grin

Long thing

2 Likes

Re: No Child Marriage. by Nobody: 12:44pm On Apr 15, 2015
deeptesting:

Selfish much undecided

5 Likes

Re: No Child Marriage. by edwife(f): 12:48pm On Apr 15, 2015
pickabeau1:

Yep... but that is a long shot

What is the probability of meeting a woman who is sterile and will tick all his other criteria boxes grin grin

Long thing

He is just looking for troubles for those kids of his.

In a country like ours before someone reminds her that she does not know what it takes to bear kids just because she tried to correct them,he is on a long thing like you said.

3 Likes

Re: No Child Marriage. by deeptesting(m): 12:50pm On Apr 15, 2015
Wedon:

Selfish much undecided

Oh! don't go there! Learn how to respect peoples opinion.

3 Likes

Re: No Child Marriage. by pickabeau1: 12:51pm On Apr 15, 2015
edwife:

He is just looking for troubles for those kids of his.

In a country like ours before someone remind her that she does not know what it takes to bear kids just because she tried to correct them,he is on a long thing like you said.
grin grin grin grin
Re: No Child Marriage. by deeptesting(m): 12:53pm On Apr 15, 2015
favoured234:
I don't know the reason for your desires but sincerely you sound too selfish

Selfish? Not all.
I just want a companion or is marriage totally about bearing kids?
Re: No Child Marriage. by Nobody: 1:01pm On Apr 15, 2015
deeptesting:

Selfish? Not all.

You want companion then you don't necessarily have to get married...
Again you want her to give you her time and all and maybe take care of your own children all her life...
I think you should start looking for someone that has attained menopause, that will just do..
But what could be the reason behind not having a kid from her if not selfishness...
You want to keep your own and don't want her to come with her own or desire one from you

5 Likes

Re: No Child Marriage. by Nobody: 1:03pm On Apr 15, 2015
deeptesting:

Selfish? Not all.

If you want companionship, get a girlfriend.

Don't dangle marriage around for desperate women so they can live with you, cater to the needs of you and your children and not that the satisfaction of carrying their own child.

And yes, you are selfish. Else you you wont expect a woman, who has been specifically created to nature and nurture a child, not to have children in her marriage just because you already have children from a previous marriage.

Ask yourself, if you didn't already have children, will you still want to a marriage without children?

You already got what you want, and suddenly you've remembered that marriage is for 'companionship'!

Oshi!

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: No Child Marriage. by Nobody: 1:10pm On Apr 15, 2015
AM just commenting because I feel like not that I believe someone can be this selfish and open his mouth to tell it to the world...
If that is what you sincerely want then you need a life..
Before then go for vasectomy

1 Like

Re: No Child Marriage. by deeptesting(m): 1:18pm On Apr 15, 2015
favoured234:

You want companion then you don't necessarily have to get married...
Again you want her to give you her time and all and maybe take care of your own children all her life...
I think you should start looking for someone that has attained menopause, that will just do..
But what could be the reason behind not having a kid from her if not selfishness...
You want to keep your own and don't want her to come with her own or desire one from you

It has nothing to do with my kids from the previous marriage..They are with their Mum who is economically empowered and well educated to take care of them..Except she is dead, it will be the last thing for her to do.(Give the kids out even to me).

I have no other reason for this decision other than the fact that i want a companion in marriage & not the girlfriend thing as been proposed.
Re: No Child Marriage. by deeptesting(m): 1:22pm On Apr 15, 2015
Wedon:

If you want companionship, get a girlfriend.

Don't dangle marriage around for desperate women so they can live with you, cater to the needs of you and your children and not that the satisfaction of carrying their own child.

And yes, you are selfish. Else you you wont expect a woman, who has been specifically created to nature and nurture a child, not to have children in her marriage just because you already have children from a previous marriage.

Ask yourself, if you didn't already have children, will you still want to a marriage without children?

You already got what you want, and suddenly you've remembered that marriage is for 'companionship'!

Oshi!

Dude you seem paranoid for something that obviously should not, even going to the extent of calling me "Oshi".

I guess you need some temperament therapy, hopefully, help will come your way as the thread moves on.

This is my wish and i know i will find someone some day.

2 Likes

Re: No Child Marriage. by Nobody: 1:26pm On Apr 15, 2015
deeptesting:

It has nothing to do with my kids from the previous marriage..They are with their Mum who is economically empowered and well educated to take care of them..Except she is dead, it will be the last thing for her to do.(Give the kids out even to me).

I have no other reason for this decision other than the fact that i want a companion in marriage & not the girlfriend thing as been proposed.
Bro sincerely you need to have a rethink about your decision, most times we don't see things clearly when we are in, but trust me on this "its out rightly selfish"

6 Likes

Re: No Child Marriage. by deeptesting(m): 6:06pm On Apr 15, 2015
favoured234:

Bro sincerely you need to have a rethink about your decision, most times we don't see things clearly when we are in, but trust me on this "its out rightly selfish"

I believe there are single ladies who really may not want a child and I will find one real soon. I hope we are able to click and find a common ground to live with each other in peace & love till death do us.......
Re: No Child Marriage. by mystiqueDZ(f): 6:20pm On Apr 15, 2015
All i see is a selfish person looking for a glorified nanny....

9 Likes

Re: No Child Marriage. by mystiqueDZ(f): 6:21pm On Apr 15, 2015
deeptesting:

I believe there are single ladies who really may not want a child and I will find one real soon. I hope we are able to click and find a common ground to live with each other in peace & love till death do us.......
please tell....If she dont want kids do you think she will treat yours well?
Re: No Child Marriage. by deeptesting(m): 6:37pm On Apr 15, 2015
mystiqueDZ:
please tell....If she dont want kids do you think she will treat yours well?

Tell me why she will not treat them right? I am not looking for a jerk but a reasonable woman.
Re: No Child Marriage. by deeptesting(m): 6:39pm On Apr 15, 2015
mystiqueDZ:
All i see is a selfish person looking for a glorified nanny....

Huh! She must be a career woman who is willing to dedicate her time to get to the pinnacle of her career while still sharing life with me her love. I can't live with a redundant woman.. Sorry!.
Re: No Child Marriage. by mystiqueDZ(f): 6:44pm On Apr 15, 2015
deeptesting:

Huh! She must be a career woman who is willing to dedicate her time to get to the pinnacle of her career while still sharing life with me her love. I can't live with a redundant woman.. Sorry!.
when i say a glorified nanny.....she takes care of your kids and you.....at what expense?tu es egoiste!!!!

1 Like

Re: No Child Marriage. by Dyt(f): 6:45pm On Apr 15, 2015
deeptesting:

You expect to marry a single lady and she shouldn't have a child?
You are wicked
Damn

7 Likes

Re: No Child Marriage. by deeptesting(m): 6:51pm On Apr 15, 2015
mystiqueDZ:
when i say a glorified nanny.....she takes care of your kids and you.....at what expense?tu es egoiste!!!!

Unfortunately, I realize a lot lady's detest caring for their spouse and most even detest caring for their kids... How do you explain the situation of the parents that got a Nanny through OLX to cater for their 3 kids between the ages of 4-11yrs? Simply because the woman cannot find a balance btw her career and family?.

Pls for your information i don't need any woman to care for me in your definition of "care".
I need a companion and not a care giver.
Can we move on?

1 Like

Re: No Child Marriage. by deeptesting(m): 6:53pm On Apr 15, 2015
Dyt:

You expect to marry a single lady and she shouldn't have a child?
You are wicked
Damn

When did marriage become ONLY a baby making affair... So Couples with no child she go and hang themselves?
Re: No Child Marriage. by Dyt(f): 6:54pm On Apr 15, 2015
deeptesting:

When did marriage become ONLY a baby making affair... So Couples with no child she go and hang themselves?

Not at all sir
You shouldn't have had any child in your previous marriage then

11 Likes

Re: No Child Marriage. by mystiqueDZ(f): 6:56pm On Apr 15, 2015
deeptesting:

Unfortunately, I realize a lot lady's detest caring for their spouse and most even detest caring for their kids... How do you explain the situation of the parents that got a Nanny through OLX to cater for their 3 kids between the ages of 4-11yrs? Simply because the woman cannot find a balance btw her career and family?.

Pls for your information i don't need any woman to care for me in your definition of "care".
I need a companion and not a care giver.
Can we move on?
oh by all means!!!! I wish you well
Re: No Child Marriage. by deeptesting(m): 6:58pm On Apr 15, 2015
Dyt:

Not at all sir
You shouldn't have had any child in your previous marriage then

If Couples with issues of the fruit of the womb can still find love, joy & happiness in their marriage then what is wrong with my wish?
The only limitation i have right now is the fact that i want a Nigerian woman, my wish would not be a problem if i extend my search to the west. ( United States, Europe).

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lonely!!! / Must A Wife Know Her Husband's Phone Number Offhand? / Am I Still A Virgin?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.