Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,115 members, 7,807,361 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:44 PM

No Child Marriage. - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / No Child Marriage. (5693 Views)

My Shocking Experience About Child Marriage / Sad! Mrs Anne Sammoses Enenche Thrown Out Because She Has No Child With Him. / Share The Awareness - The Deadly Consequences Of Child Marriage (pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: No Child Marriage. by deeptesting(m): 1:06pm On Apr 16, 2015
favoured234:

All you have portrayed about yourself is greed and self-centered attitude so what you deserve is a wh..ore... Then it becomes a symbiosis relationship and not the parasitic own you desire

Favoured234
Favoured234
Favoured234

How many times did i type your monicker?
Please leave me alone, you want kids and i don't want, so my selfishness will not rub on you.
All the same you have been a companion on this thread; that i appreciate.

Do you enjoy fighting?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: No Child Marriage. by Nobody: 1:11pm On Apr 16, 2015
deeptesting:

Favoured234
Favoured234
Favoured234

How many times did i type your monicker?
Please leave me alone, you want kids and i don't want, so my selfishness will not rub on you.
All the same you have been a companion on this thread; that i appreciate.

Do you enjoy fighting?
Deeptesting
Deeptesting
Deeptesting
How many times did I type your moniker?

I didn't know I just stepped on your very last nerve angry
It was becoming so much fun to me

I am very very sorry wink

1 Like

Re: No Child Marriage. by deeptesting(m): 1:16pm On Apr 16, 2015
favoured234:

Deeptesting
Deeptesting
Deeptesting
How many times did I type your moniker?

I didn't know I just stepped on your very last nerve angry
It was becoming so much fun to me

I am very very sorry wink

Thanks you sound better now.

1 Like

Re: No Child Marriage. by BABE3: 1:16pm On Apr 16, 2015
Nigerians can be sooooo judgmental. If you don't think the way they think, there must be something wrong with you.

Those people calling OP names are obviously living in a little bubble. They see world from their point of view and their POV alone.

How's OP selfish? Is he going to marry someone that wants kids then force them not to have kids? No. He specifically said he wants someone without the desire to have kids.

We can as well say women that go for Tall, dark and handsome dudes are selfish.

Deeptesting, don't mind them. I am sure there are women who don't want kids in this day and age. I actually know a few. Not every woman is obsessed with motherhood or kids.
Hopefully, you meet her. And if you don't, you can settle for a single parent.

3 Likes

Re: No Child Marriage. by deeptesting(m): 1:20pm On Apr 16, 2015
BABE3:
Nigerians can be sooooo judgmental. If you don't think the way they think, there must be something wrong with you.

Those people calling OP names are obviously living in a little bubble. They see world from their point of view and their POV alone.

How's OP selfish? Is he going to marry someone that wants kids then force them not to have kids? No. He specifically said he wants someone without the desire to have kids.

Deeptesting, don't mind them. I am sure there are women who don't want kids in this day and age. I actually know a few. Not every woman is obsessed with motherhood or kids.

I appreciate.
Bless you.
Re: No Child Marriage. by cococandy(f): 3:35pm On Apr 16, 2015
deeptesting:

Thank you.
I am not given up, i know it is feasible and will surely keep my search active as per your recommendation above.
well as long as she knows up front that you don't want anymore kids from the marriage as is totally fine with it, then no wahala.

But honestly speaking, the chances of you meeting a young unmarried lady with no child from another man who's willing to settle without kids is very slim. When I said a few of them exist, I was being really generous.

So be prepared to be scammed into another fatherhood by a desperate single lady who thinks she will marry you first and then get pregnant 'by mistake'.
Re: No Child Marriage. by Nobody: 3:44pm On Apr 16, 2015
KanwuliaJara:
Why the double standards? undecided
Quite selfish!
No surprises!

I pity single women of this generation and ON NL I swia! grin

Nor be you go soon single? Muhehehehehehe.
Re: No Child Marriage. by Jamean(f): 4:10pm On Apr 16, 2015
You should have offered it to save your first marriage. Besides you are not the highest bidder tongue

#Bye#

deeptesting:

So how do you know my choice is exclusive of who i am? Do you know what i have to offer?
Re: No Child Marriage. by deeptesting(m): 4:15pm On Apr 16, 2015
Jamean:
You should have offered it to save your first marriage. Besides you are not the highest bidder tongue

#Bye#

Don`t worry, i think the attack is coming because you don`t fit in;especially with the condition.
Meanwhile are you the tall or short girl on your DP? Both individuals are beautiful if you understand what i mean grin grin grin
Re: No Child Marriage. by pak: 8:49pm On Apr 16, 2015
deeptesting:
Hello fellow NL, i am a single father with 2 kids from a previous marriage.I want to give marriage a second shot because i believe love is real but i don't want to have a child from it..Is it possible to get a lady that will agree to my wish?

PS: I don't want a single parent lady.

Frankly, I think what you need is a Pastor or a psychologist !
and you sound a tad selfish and probably a narc!

A single parent and yet you don't want a single parent and yet you still don't want her to have kids !
If this is not wickedness , what is ? How do you even manage to sleep at night.

Wish you all the best !

1 Like

Re: No Child Marriage. by deeptesting(m): 10:01pm On Apr 16, 2015
pak:

Frankly, I think what you need is a Pastor or a psychologist !
and you sound a tad selfish and probably a narc!

A single parent and yet you don't want a single parent and yet you still don't want her to have kids !
If this is not wickedness , what is ? How do you even manage to sleep at night.

Wish you all the best !

Why wont i sleep, did you hear that i killed my Ex?
Thanks for wishing me the best,may God grant your heart desires in good speed.
Re: No Child Marriage. by Ewuro4: 10:57pm On Apr 16, 2015
BABE3:

OP is like a hot gay dude to single and searching ladies. So don't blame them. I understand where they're coming from. grin

Deeptesting, widen your search to other nationalities , your request is a piece of cake. wink

1 Like

Re: No Child Marriage. by deeptesting(m): 11:00pm On Apr 16, 2015
Ewuro4:

OP is like a hot gay dude to single and searching ladies. So don't blame them. I understand where they're coming from. grin

Deeptesting, widen your search to other nationalities , your request is a piece of cake. wink

Thanks, will surely expand my search if this does not yield positive result.
Re: No Child Marriage. by BABE3: 12:21am On Apr 17, 2015
Ewuro4:

I forgot to add that. The two people I know that don't want kids are oyibos. grin

1 Like

Re: No Child Marriage. by deeptesting(m): 6:40am On Apr 17, 2015
BABE3:

I forgot to add that. The two people I know that don't want kids are oyibos. grin

Oyibo is not in the picture right now.
I am in search of a Nigerian woman,if it does not yield positive fruit then i will extend it to the entire Africa.
Oyibo will be the last option. I will soon contact social media marketers and bloggers to help out,may be Linda Ikeji blog.
Re: No Child Marriage. by dahmie2013: 7:03am On Apr 17, 2015
OP, what u're asking 4 is damn impossible. What will be d woman's consolatn if u passed away. Don't u know @ least a child will even make ur kids&ur family like her more&treat ur wife with respect. A wise woman will not agree 2 dis, if u don't have kids its anoda thing entirely, but u have, who wants 2 get frustrated by some inlaws or family members. Please have a rethink or better still look 4 woman with no womb.
Re: No Child Marriage. by zomoears(m): 10:06am On Apr 17, 2015
deeptesting:
Hello fellow NL, i am a single father with 2 kids from a previous marriage.I want to give marriage a second shot because i believe love is real but i don't want to have a child from it..Is it possible to get a lady that will agree to my wish?

PS: I don't want a single parent lady.

I know a lady. Please inbox me for details. This is no attempt at scam.
Re: No Child Marriage. by EvyE: 12:18pm On Apr 17, 2015
deeptesting:

Thanks for your sincerity.
Given out details here may affect our privacy and so i cannot drop my details.
Kindly, send me an email via julyportfolio at gmail.com

Thank you honey. I will do that
Re: No Child Marriage. by EvyE: 12:49pm On Apr 17, 2015
deeptesting:

Thanks for your sincerity.
Given out details here may affect our privacy and so i cannot drop my details.
Kindly, send me an email via julyportfolio at gmail.com

you can check your email hey. May I please ask you to keep the information I have disclosed there as confidential as possible. thank you

1 Like

Re: No Child Marriage. by Ewuro4: 4:26pm On Apr 17, 2015
BABE3:

Nah.. I'm not even talking about oyinbo. I'm taking other African with their heads screwed on tight and good careers. All they wanna do is travel and enjoy life. My Ugandan collegue is 47 , married with no kids. She lives in a downtown penthouse. grin (had her hysterectomy done too)

Filipinos (women) are another submissive race too. Their eye never tear pass authentic designer couture and Michael Kors bags& accessories , their spouse dey enjoy no be small grin

1 Like

Re: No Child Marriage. by deeptesting(m): 4:37pm On Apr 17, 2015
EvyE:

you can check your email hey. May I please ask you to keep the information I have disclosed there as confidential as possible. thank you

Checked and replied.
Re: No Child Marriage. by pickabeau1: 4:37pm On Apr 17, 2015
Ewuro4:

Filipinos (women) are another submissive race too. Their eye never tear pass authentic designer couture and Michael Kors bags& accessories , their spouse dey enjoy no be small grin

can you explain what u mean by the Filipino
I think they like fine material things.. but I may be wrong
Re: No Child Marriage. by Ewuro4: 4:40pm On Apr 17, 2015
pickabeau1:

can you explain what u mean by the Filipino
I think they like fine material things.. but I may be wrong

Philippines Citizens are called Filipino/a.

Yes I mentioned that too. They love material things but very submissive and hardworking.
Re: No Child Marriage. by deeptesting(m): 4:40pm On Apr 17, 2015
zomoears:

I know a lady. Please inbox me for details. This is no attempt at scam.

I have done the needful.
check your mail.
Re: No Child Marriage. by pickabeau1: 5:01pm On Apr 17, 2015
Ewuro4:

Philippines Citizens are called Filipino/a.

Yes I mentioned that too. They love material things but very submissive and hardworking.

Now its clear.
Cool
Re: No Child Marriage. by Nobody: 5:27pm On Apr 17, 2015
I've no problems with your desire, as long as the lady is aware of your intentions and agrees to them.

Whether or not you will find such a woman is a different ball game.

Again, what happens when the said lady agrees to your intentions but changes her mind afterwards?
Re: No Child Marriage. by emilyone(f): 12:14pm On Nov 05, 2015
@ op how far have you gone with your quest?
Any luck yet?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Monthly Income And Expenditure Please I Need Advice / Must A Wife Know Her Husband's Phone Number Offhand? / The Amazing Transformation Of A Kid Left To Die Of Hunger By Parent In Africa.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.