Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,574 members, 7,809,094 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:52 PM

A Political Thread For "Old" Eastern Region (south East And South South) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Political Thread For "Old" Eastern Region (south East And South South) (36875 Views)

South East And South South Leaders Meet To Determine Faith In One Nigeria. / Pastor Leke Adeboye Shares A Political Poll Result Of Buhari/Jonathan - Pic / Nine Types Of People You Meet In A Political Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Political Thread For "Old" Eastern Region (south East And South South) by ozoigbondu: 1:52pm On Apr 15, 2015
atlwireles:

I will give you a free advise, make this the last time you quote me.
why d insult
Re: A Political Thread For "Old" Eastern Region (south East And South South) by IsraeliAIRFORCE: 1:52pm On Apr 15, 2015
Obiagelli:

I have always called for a strong opposition, in fact when i identified with the Apc, i never thought they will win the presidential election, i was praying that they win the Senate.

Join hands and build the pdp instead of these zone nonsense, 40% of the SW voted the pdp in both elections in March and April. The pdp does not belong to any zone. So i don't get your point.

The performances of Southwestern States were the center of APC campaigns and not a nomenclature called APC.

As I said before and I repeat, let them build on existing SS/SE master plan as a test of their maturity to handle the centre.

2 Likes

Re: A Political Thread For "Old" Eastern Region (south East And South South) by atlwireles: 1:53pm On Apr 15, 2015
ozoigbondu:

why d insult

insult, from where.
Re: A Political Thread For "Old" Eastern Region (south East And South South) by raumdeuter: 1:54pm On Apr 15, 2015
barcanista:
Oga, what binds the Kanuris and the Beroms? These two tribes are represented in a united Northern Group. And what binds the Francophone Mali and the Anglophone Ghana? tell me? There lies your answer!

The lingua of both Kanuri and Berom is Hausa. They were under the northern region rule for several years.

Mali and Ghana are two separate countries and have no ties except the Ecowas which even combines Nigeria with Senegal

1 Like

Re: A Political Thread For "Old" Eastern Region (south East And South South) by Nobody: 1:54pm On Apr 15, 2015
EUROBOMBER:

All we are saying is that we want the SE/SS to become one political bloc-The Eastern bloc. Look at the north, when it comes to their interest in politics they go as a bloc, this played out in the last presidential election so we also want to move like a bloc. The term SE & SS is deceitful.
The pdp and the Apc should be the only political blocs not regions. All these region things is the lazy man's tool is to play on people's emotions. Politics is about political parties not region. Gej paid dearly for it, same thing happened to jimi agbaje. Don't we ever learn.

7 Likes

Re: A Political Thread For "Old" Eastern Region (south East And South South) by Nobody: 1:54pm On Apr 15, 2015
PassingShot:
If I may advise the so called SS/SE union, it has to be that the regions must allow people to express their leaders and encourage full integration and adequate presence in the two political parties.

SS/SE must be present and seen to be active in both APC and PDP because to have a say in the two parties is the only way that these two regions can exert influence on national issues.

Take a look at the SW and you will see that PDP/AD/ACN and now APC have all succeeded at one time or the other in the region. The SW people have never outrightly seen PDP as a Hausa/Fulani party even though we've always been more at home with AD/ACN and now APC hence you see PDP winning in Ekiti and Ondo states.

On the contrary, the SE and SS regions are bent on ensuring that APC does not have a space in the regions! Pray, tell, how can you have a hope of being fully integrated in the scheme of things let alone be producing a president (remember that president GEJ was an accident which will not necessarily happen all the time) when all you do is to go against other regions?

My 50 cents.
good advice but take out APC. There's already opposition in the "Eastern Region". Apga in Abia, Anambra states, APC in Imo state, LP in Cross River and Rivers States, Accord in Delta State, APC in Edo State etc. You can't force people to jump in into APC just like that. It doesn't work that way. Thank you

2 Likes

Re: A Political Thread For "Old" Eastern Region (south East And South South) by Nobody: 1:55pm On Apr 15, 2015
ozoigbondu:

The purpose of this thread is to join the old eastern region.We have been divided for too long and their has been lots of bad blood.l am all for peace between the two region which will lead to regional co-operation
Join the region to what end exactly? Intra region trading or what? If its about politics then its very vile and devilish. Pitching people against others.

2 Likes

Re: A Political Thread For "Old" Eastern Region (south East And South South) by Nobody: 1:57pm On Apr 15, 2015
Obiagelli:

The pdp and the Apc should be the only political blocs not regions. All these region things is the lazy man's tool is to play on people's emotions. Politics is about political parties not region. Gej paid dearly for it, same thing happened to jimi agbaje. Don't we ever learn.

That is why we stick with the PDP because the APC is all about the North and SW, can't you see

6 Likes

Re: A Political Thread For "Old" Eastern Region (south East And South South) by Whynotthetruth(m): 1:57pm On Apr 15, 2015
Truckpusher:
Advice taken and will liaise with barca to finalize everything.

please everyone that truly believe in this should ignore haters and brothers and sisters that are trying to build a bridge that can never be built.

Chukwu gbaa gi ume boss...
Re: A Political Thread For "Old" Eastern Region (south East And South South) by Rose2014: 1:57pm On Apr 15, 2015
Obiagelli:

The pdp and the Apc should be the only political blocs not regions. All these region things is the lazy man's tool is to play on people's emotions. Politics is about political parties not region.
Tell that to a northerner

3 Likes

Re: A Political Thread For "Old" Eastern Region (south East And South South) by OrlandoOwoh(m): 1:58pm On Apr 15, 2015
EUROBOMBER:

Then we take Delta, simple. embarassed
The South East and South South are free to enter into any alliance. My being here is to counter lies. Delta State is not part of the defunct Eastern Region.
Re: A Political Thread For "Old" Eastern Region (south East And South South) by Nobody: 1:58pm On Apr 15, 2015
IsraeliAIRFORCE:

The performances of Southwestern States were the center of APC campaigns and not a nomenclature called APC.

As I said before and I repeat, let them build on existing SS/SE master plan as a taste of their maturity to handle the centre.
The Apc was constantly rejected by the SE and not the other way round.
What exactly is to be the achievement of this union?

2 Likes

Re: A Political Thread For "Old" Eastern Region (south East And South South) by ellechrystal(f): 1:58pm On Apr 15, 2015
barcanista:
Well, its a pleasure dear. I wish we can have more people here. Because we are just getting started.
It's really sad, some of the tribal wars we Ve today is as a result of d greed n agitation of maybe one or two people in ages past, it's sad,n we r suffering it's cold consequences today. that's one major reason y we Ve to b extremely careful d way we handle the sentiments flooding d nation today, it's really eating deep, digging a major rift between tribes, n even villages., We may be able to handle not drifting into a cold war or fueling a divide, but the generations unborn may not be able to handle it, some may ve no understanding.

2 Likes

Re: A Political Thread For "Old" Eastern Region (south East And South South) by Nobody: 1:58pm On Apr 15, 2015
Whynotthetruth:

I thought you said above that you're done here tongue
Or were you electrocuted to this thread finally
Don't mind her. She has been seeking for ways to create division deploying hypocrisy and ignorance. I know her type.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Political Thread For "Old" Eastern Region (south East And South South) by Nobody: 2:00pm On Apr 15, 2015
Rose2014:

The same Northerners that has 4 pdp states at the moment? How many apc state does the SE have? How many Apc Senators?

7 Likes

Re: A Political Thread For "Old" Eastern Region (south East And South South) by atlwireles: 2:01pm On Apr 15, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:

The South East and South South are free to enter into any alliance. My being here is to counter lies. Delta State is not part of the defunct Eastern Region.

Come and take Delta from the SS.

9 Likes

Re: A Political Thread For "Old" Eastern Region (south East And South South) by Nobody: 2:02pm On Apr 15, 2015
EUROBOMBER:

That is why we stick with the PDP because the APC is all about the North and SW, can't you see
Yet the north has as many pdp states as the SE. The SW has to pdp states and several pdp Senators. What is your point again?

1 Like

Re: A Political Thread For "Old" Eastern Region (south East And South South) by Nobody: 2:03pm On Apr 15, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:

From all indications, they will be part now.

1 Like

Re: A Political Thread For "Old" Eastern Region (south East And South South) by PassingShot(m): 2:03pm On Apr 15, 2015
EUROBOMBER:

All we are saying is that we want the SE/SS to become one political bloc-The Eastern bloc. Look at the north, when it comes to their interest in politics they go as a bloc, this played out in the last presidential election so we also want to move like a bloc. The term SE & SS is deceitful.

You're wrong!

The votes in the north were shared in the ratio of about 70 to 30. This was the same region that gave GEJ about 55% of the votes in 2011.

The fact remains that Jonathan failed and you guys should stop making it look like it was a conspiracy.

2 Likes

Re: A Political Thread For "Old" Eastern Region (south East And South South) by Nobody: 2:03pm On Apr 15, 2015
Whynotthetruth:

I thought you said above that you're done here tongue
Or were you electrocuted to this thread finally
Done with barcanista on this thread, its on nice to reply my mentions.

2 Likes

Re: A Political Thread For "Old" Eastern Region (south East And South South) by Whynotthetruth(m): 2:03pm On Apr 15, 2015
barcanista:
That is the idea. No strategy will be discussed in the open(here). We have to be very careful. So far, feedback has been encouraging. Just like Eurobomber said, the term "North" unites every Berom, gwari, fulani man. They don't refer to NE/NW or NC when promoting their interest and forming bloc. Funny enough, they are multi-ethnic just like us.

God is your strength bro...If there's nothing that ever united us or we ever have/had in common as one poster above opined; then let this election be that thing which united/unites us...Let the struggle continue...Igwebuike!!!

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Political Thread For "Old" Eastern Region (south East And South South) by Rose2014: 2:04pm On Apr 15, 2015
Obiagelli:

The same Northerners that has 4 pdp states at the moment? How many apc state does the SE have? How many Apc Senators?
Did northerners vote Buhari because he's a northerner? Yes or no?

Anyway I honestly don't like replying people when I know for sure they're deliberately acting mischievous. It adds nothing but sucks my energy n time. So bye

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Political Thread For "Old" Eastern Region (south East And South South) by Nobody: 2:04pm On Apr 15, 2015
Obiagelli:

Yet the north has as many pdp states as the SE. The SW has to pdp states and several pdp Senators. What is your point again?

How many states in whole North as still under PDP? We know we need political parties that is why we have chosen the PDP.

2 Likes

Re: A Political Thread For "Old" Eastern Region (south East And South South) by CyberTerrorist: 2:06pm On Apr 15, 2015
Obiagelli:

and how many of them voted for PDP in the last presidential election?...you are just a bloody hypocrite ...Get out from this thread, your type is not welcomed here angry

3 Likes

Re: A Political Thread For "Old" Eastern Region (south East And South South) by Nobody: 2:06pm On Apr 15, 2015
Rose2014:

please, let's ignore distracting comments. Isn't it clear that she's all about APC and has no interest in regional interests? To her everything is politics. She enjoys the status quo. In 2011 there arise the "Northern" Concensus candidate within the PDP. In 2015, aren't you wondering the voting pattern? Its all about interests. Politics is local. The Eastern bloc should stop being ignorant of the obvious fact. There is nothing like NE or NW consencus but "northern". Read between the line.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Political Thread For "Old" Eastern Region (south East And South South) by Rose2014: 2:07pm On Apr 15, 2015
PassingShot:

You're wrong!

The votes in the north were shared in the ratio of about 70 to 30. This was the same region that gave GEJ about 55% of the votes in 2011.

The fact remains that Jonathan failed and you guys should stop making it look like it was a conspiracy.

Yes I agree he failed us but that's because he was doing everything to please the northerners forgetting that for northerners, it's either they're in power or your best is not good enough.
Why can't easterners have such one voice too?

4 Likes

Re: A Political Thread For "Old" Eastern Region (south East And South South) by atlwireles: 2:08pm On Apr 15, 2015
PassingShot:

You're wrong!

Please don't derail this thread. This's not about Jonathan anymore.

6 Likes

Re: A Political Thread For "Old" Eastern Region (south East And South South) by Nobody: 2:10pm On Apr 15, 2015
Before now I've been against what I currently stand for due to ignorance and deception. I recall that IYC had to beg Ohanaeze for forgiveness. On that same thread, I also asked Igbos for forgiveness.

Digging old thread won't help you and won't make me relent. Read my lips, I am wiser now.

Thanks
[/quote]

7 Likes

Re: A Political Thread For "Old" Eastern Region (south East And South South) by atlwireles: 2:10pm On Apr 15, 2015
Rose2014:

Yes I agree he failed us but that's because he was doing everything to please the northerners forgetting that for northerners, it's either they're in power or your best is not good enough.
Why can't easterners have such one voice too?

Imagine him calling Jonathan a failure, that's why we need our own media. Lessons have been learnt, we are moving forward.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Political Thread For "Old" Eastern Region (south East And South South) by Whynotthetruth(m): 2:10pm On Apr 15, 2015
Obiagelli:

Done with barcanista on this thread, its on nice to reply my mentions.

Let me be courteous too in replying you by telling you that your line of argument here is quite myopic...kindly read and meditate on realities not dreams...maybe a journey to your friend; berem signature(detribalization) will aid you to get your first topic of meditation...

9 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (22) (Reply)

Gunmen Kill Yomi Ademola, PDP Chieftain In Osun / Underground Water Meter Mistaken For A Bomb In Abuja(photos) / Assessing Buhari’s Economic Outcome Vs Obasanjo, Yaradua & Jonathan (Pix Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.