Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,474 members, 7,808,710 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:50 PM

Has Anyone Ordered For A Car From Auctionexport? - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Has Anyone Ordered For A Car From Auctionexport? (301 Views)

Save your time and money with Auctionexport PROMOTIONS! / I Bought A Car With Auctionexport! / Buy Your Car At Auctionexport.com And Sell It On Carxus.com! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Has Anyone Ordered For A Car From Auctionexport? by kaysy(m): 1:40pm On Apr 15, 2015
Hello, Please i want to know if anyone here have successfully ordered a car from AuctionExport, my question is...
1. How long did it take to get to Nigeria?
2. How was the clearing process and cost of clearing at the Nigerian Port?
3. Was the car i good same condition with what you saw online?

Am looking forward to order soon but am scared of the extra charges at the port and their clearance procedures
My Dom Account will soon be ready so i can transfer the money to them, am already in contact with Mary@auctionexport.com she's my pal.

I believe they are real, but my problem is The Nigerian Port Authority

(1) (Reply)

Toyota Camry Tiny Light 1999 650K CALL 08141656306 / Neat Naija Used 2003 Toyota Camry For Sale (leather, Alloy, V6) 1m.. See Pix / Super Clean Tokunbo Toyota Camry 2007 LE 4plugs For Sale #2.1m (08023946171)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.