Stats: 3,150,435 members, 7,808,554 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:22 PM

Change Is Not Just A Campaign Slogan – Professor Osinbajo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Change Is Not Just A Campaign Slogan – Professor Osinbajo (21251 Views)

Does ''professor'' Osinbajo really know the constitution? / What Governor Amaechi Wore To A Campaign Rally Today / Is PDP Sharing Mobile Phones As A Campaign Strategy? (2) (3) (4)

Change Is Not Just A Campaign Slogan – Professor Osinbajo by Islie: 2:35pm On Apr 15, 2015
Vice President-Elect, Prof. Yemi Osinbajo while appreciating all APC supporters who contributed to the victory of the party at various levels during the just concluded elections has said that the party’s mantra of change was real, and will be used to transform the country.

Prof. Osinbajo who posted his thought on twitter avowed that, ‘’For us, Change is not just a campaign slogan; Change is possible; Change is doable; Change will work! Believe and participate,’’ he said.

While commending all supporters of the party in the just concluded election, he urged them to keep the faith even in other supplementary elections that will hold soon. He said, ‘’ Thank you to all who supported our Governorship & Legislature candidates on Saturday. For supplementary elections, keep the faith.’’

He also urged candidates who were successful in the just concluded elections to ‘’join hands with the people to build states and a nation of our dreams.’’

http://dailypost.ng/2015/04/15/change-is-not-just-a-campaign-slogan-professor-osinbajo/

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Change Is Not Just A Campaign Slogan – Professor Osinbajo by Nobody: 2:36pm On Apr 15, 2015
and i hope "the mantra of CHANGE" won't change to something else cuz change will surely change since change is the only constant thing on planet earth.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Change Is Not Just A Campaign Slogan – Professor Osinbajo by Bevista: 2:37pm On Apr 15, 2015
'’For us, Change is not just a campaign slogan; Change is possible; Change is doable; Change will work! Believe and participate,’’
Change is a Movement!

62 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Change Is Not Just A Campaign Slogan – Professor Osinbajo by Vision4God: 2:44pm On Apr 15, 2015
Dharniel:
and i hope "the mantra of CHANGE" won't change to something else cuz change will surely change.

Na to de watch remain o. God help nigeria

Re: Change Is Not Just A Campaign Slogan – Professor Osinbajo by datguru: 3:15pm On Apr 15, 2015
Let the drama begin
Re: Change Is Not Just A Campaign Slogan – Professor Osinbajo by Bishop4bella(m): 3:43pm On Apr 15, 2015
We believe in you with God helping you both.
Change all the changeable that needs better change.

GMB PYO for Real.

Up APC

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Change Is Not Just A Campaign Slogan – Professor Osinbajo by sammyj: 4:01pm On Apr 15, 2015
Change is a movement and not a slogan !!!!

Re: Change Is Not Just A Campaign Slogan – Professor Osinbajo by poiu77: 4:08pm On Apr 15, 2015
Awolowo 419 is over, the people have suffered enough.

And NO truth church of God, get involve in 419. The bible says let your let shine that other men may copy you. Is this shinning or 419. Awolowo (osibanjo father inlaw) ran scam that why buhari got arrested.. because Awolowo(osibanjo father inlaw) did not know that Western nigeria have tie with other countries.

MTN Ghana.. So those who have fear.. can see business have no international boundaries.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sb2fOrE0eM4

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2240033_2239247explosioninbenue_jpeg_jpeg23731ee4e5bbd53df21c25d2db42281d

Re: Change Is Not Just A Campaign Slogan – Professor Osinbajo by Mamaflex(f): 4:10pm On Apr 15, 2015
May God help y'all to bring the change the people really desires.

Re: Change Is Not Just A Campaign Slogan – Professor Osinbajo by ferhyntorlah(f): 4:14pm On Apr 15, 2015
Mamaflex:
May God help y'all to bring the change the people really desires.
Amen!!!!

Re: Change Is Not Just A Campaign Slogan – Professor Osinbajo by Asuokaa: 4:36pm On Apr 15, 2015
Re: Change Is Not Just A Campaign Slogan – Professor Osinbajo by Koroaso: 4:36pm On Apr 15, 2015
*********** CHANGE TO TRANSFORM*********

YOU MEANT

**********TRANSFORM TO CHANGE************

PROF WAKE UP......NO DUMBO MOVES!

GMB/PYO
Re: Change Is Not Just A Campaign Slogan – Professor Osinbajo by ozoigbondu: 4:36pm On Apr 15, 2015
l believe the change begins from you and me not necssary the government.

Re: Change Is Not Just A Campaign Slogan – Professor Osinbajo by Blackchampion(m): 4:36pm On Apr 15, 2015
Watching in 3D

Re: Change Is Not Just A Campaign Slogan – Professor Osinbajo by ClintonNzedimma(m): 4:37pm On Apr 15, 2015
My Vice Presido.
I dedicate this post to GMB/PYO.
I also dedicate it to all my Likers.
Positive CHANGE is coming to you.

30 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Change Is Not Just A Campaign Slogan – Professor Osinbajo by Sunnycliff(m): 4:37pm On Apr 15, 2015
From any angle, whether slogan or no slogan, SAI CHANGE!!!

Re: Change Is Not Just A Campaign Slogan – Professor Osinbajo by Nobody: 4:38pm On Apr 15, 2015
Good cool
Re: Change Is Not Just A Campaign Slogan – Professor Osinbajo by steppin: 4:38pm On Apr 15, 2015
We're all waiting for that change you've been shouting for over a year plus now.

Re: Change Is Not Just A Campaign Slogan – Professor Osinbajo by calmdude(m): 4:38pm On Apr 15, 2015
MAY 29 go soon reach, we shall be waiting for the action not just all this speeches

Re: Change Is Not Just A Campaign Slogan – Professor Osinbajo by homirefacuny(m): 4:38pm On Apr 15, 2015
I believe you Prof.

Re: Change Is Not Just A Campaign Slogan – Professor Osinbajo by Nobody: 4:39pm On Apr 15, 2015
Change is a rampaging bull. Corruption, beware.
Re: Change Is Not Just A Campaign Slogan – Professor Osinbajo by KingEbukasBlog(m): 4:39pm On Apr 15, 2015
Re: Change Is Not Just A Campaign Slogan – Professor Osinbajo by stonemind(f): 4:40pm On Apr 15, 2015
Tell em
Re: Change Is Not Just A Campaign Slogan – Professor Osinbajo by pmc01(m): 4:40pm On Apr 15, 2015
It's a relief to know that. Feeling optimistic.
Re: Change Is Not Just A Campaign Slogan – Professor Osinbajo by geedeex2(m): 4:41pm On Apr 15, 2015
Dear Prof.osinbajo
Forget about the change. We believed in your leadership That's the reason we voted for BABA and you. If you want to try us Let another election be conducted then yourself and sai BABA should move the other way while Jonathan and sambo comes to APC, we will still vote you.

In another news, the lesson I learnt from this election is that if you cannot beat them,don't join them but arrange for them to be beaten.That's exactly what GMB did, after loosing to them he never joined them but he arranged for them to be beaten.

Re: Change Is Not Just A Campaign Slogan – Professor Osinbajo by Patangela: 4:41pm On Apr 15, 2015
Noted
Re: Change Is Not Just A Campaign Slogan – Professor Osinbajo by Euckybaby(f): 4:42pm On Apr 15, 2015
I hear you sir
Re: Change Is Not Just A Campaign Slogan – Professor Osinbajo by tucky200(m): 4:42pm On Apr 15, 2015
Buhari and osinbajo

Best candidate naija has ever had

Both looks determined to change our home grin

Re: Change Is Not Just A Campaign Slogan – Professor Osinbajo by Gbolask24(m): 4:42pm On Apr 15, 2015
ok i don hear

SEE THE TOP 10 Most Influential Politicians In Nigeria

SEE THE SHOCKING LIST HERE==>>http://bwgist.com/politics/see-the-top-10-most-influencial-politicians-in-nigeria/
You Agree??

Soldiers Raid Cattle Thieves In Zamfara, Recovers Weapons (photos) / FG Revokes Itobe-ajaokuta-okene Highway Contract / Coronavirus: Ekiti Government Extends Lockdown By Two Weeks