Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,339 members, 7,780,890 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 03:00 AM

Nasir El-Rufai Ready To Receive Certificate Of Return (Photo) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nasir El-Rufai Ready To Receive Certificate Of Return (Photo) (17159 Views)

Benjamin Uwajumogu Gets Certificate Of Return From INEC(Pix) / Wike, Rivers Governor-elect Receives Certificate Of Return (photo) / Buhari's Motocade On His Way To Receive The Inec's Certificate Of Return Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nasir El-Rufai Ready To Receive Certificate Of Return (Photo) by esthergbemi: 3:10pm On Apr 15, 2015
The Governor-elect, Nasir El-Rufai and his Deputy Architect Bala Banter in Kaduna, as the Certificate of Return is about to be presented.

http://bunmisimplesblog.com/governor-elect-nasir-el-rufai-ready-to-receive-certificate-of-return/

2 Likes

Re: Nasir El-Rufai Ready To Receive Certificate Of Return (Photo) by TheRealAdonye(m): 3:41pm On Apr 15, 2015
FTC Apparently.

"Time to make Kaduna great again."

3 Likes

Re: Nasir El-Rufai Ready To Receive Certificate Of Return (Photo) by Copee: 3:41pm On Apr 15, 2015
El - Rufai is the man for the job. I cant wait for him to transform Kaduna just the way he did for Abuja. Nothing has changed in Abuja after he was removed as FCT Minister.

Meanwhile FTC. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nasir El-Rufai Ready To Receive Certificate Of Return (Photo) by Dsegsam(m): 3:41pm On Apr 15, 2015
smiley go get the job done sir

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nasir El-Rufai Ready To Receive Certificate Of Return (Photo) by hazyfm: 3:41pm On Apr 15, 2015
ALL THE CEREMONY TO RECEIVE CERTIFICATE...

I SEE HIM BECOMING ONE OF THE BEST 5 PERFORMING GOVERNORS IN NIGERIA

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nasir El-Rufai Ready To Receive Certificate Of Return (Photo) by Nobody: 3:41pm On Apr 15, 2015
Serious development is coming to Kaduna State.

I smell it.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nasir El-Rufai Ready To Receive Certificate Of Return (Photo) by Built2last: 3:41pm On Apr 15, 2015
After El-Rufai left FCT as minister, the capital has been on auto reverse to nowhere.

Good things are here-kaduna people.

You have a good leader before you.

I remember he assembled the best of brains while he was FCT minister to think for him. He paid them so heavily that the media cried foul but the result is obvious till date. My neighbour who was in his team has him to thank till date

Another big winner coming to Kaduna as an aid soon is JAPHET OMOJUWA...He was El-rufai wallet on social media in the election build up

Congrats to El-rufai

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nasir El-Rufai Ready To Receive Certificate Of Return (Photo) by tucky200(m): 3:42pm On Apr 15, 2015
Kaduna state held one of the best election in nigeria....

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nasir El-Rufai Ready To Receive Certificate Of Return (Photo) by dollarlander: 3:42pm On Apr 15, 2015
So the prophecy that El Rufai cannot be governor did not come to.pass.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nasir El-Rufai Ready To Receive Certificate Of Return (Photo) by condralbede(m): 3:42pm On Apr 15, 2015
nice

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nasir El-Rufai Ready To Receive Certificate Of Return (Photo) by Asuokaa: 3:42pm On Apr 15, 2015
Thank God for peaceful election....
Re: Nasir El-Rufai Ready To Receive Certificate Of Return (Photo) by ebamma(m): 3:43pm On Apr 15, 2015
Insha allah
kaduna will be great again

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nasir El-Rufai Ready To Receive Certificate Of Return (Photo) by michealsolola(m): 3:43pm On Apr 15, 2015
Al rufai here we cum

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nasir El-Rufai Ready To Receive Certificate Of Return (Photo) by ibkgab001: 3:43pm On Apr 15, 2015
Haaa Goodlyck to him how I wish his son is alive to be first son Of the state
Kad would be great like NYC

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nasir El-Rufai Ready To Receive Certificate Of Return (Photo) by youngwarlocks: 3:43pm On Apr 15, 2015
Demolition and Alteration work begins
Re: Nasir El-Rufai Ready To Receive Certificate Of Return (Photo) by Chuksgeo: 3:43pm On Apr 15, 2015
Kaduna go make sense now!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nasir El-Rufai Ready To Receive Certificate Of Return (Photo) by uken73(m): 3:43pm On Apr 15, 2015
Ok
Re: Nasir El-Rufai Ready To Receive Certificate Of Return (Photo) by vone2000tolu: 3:44pm On Apr 15, 2015
That's good for him.

Read and download complete digital version of newspapers for free ranging from Complete sport,Vanguard,Businessday etc.
Visit www.completenewspaper.com now

Re: Nasir El-Rufai Ready To Receive Certificate Of Return (Photo) by jojoki: 3:44pm On Apr 15, 2015
change every where. Nigeria will never be the same again. God bless my beloved Nigeria. amen

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nasir El-Rufai Ready To Receive Certificate Of Return (Photo) by cana882(m): 3:45pm On Apr 15, 2015
el-rufai remember it's a certificate & nt a blank cheque. i trust u sha pass som governors wey dem giv sabificate grin
Re: Nasir El-Rufai Ready To Receive Certificate Of Return (Photo) by Eureka123(f): 3:46pm On Apr 15, 2015
Re: Nasir El-Rufai Ready To Receive Certificate Of Return (Photo) by Demdem(m): 3:46pm On Apr 15, 2015
The Best Federal Capital Minister since creation is about to transform Kaduna.
I rejoice with Kaduna People

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nasir El-Rufai Ready To Receive Certificate Of Return (Photo) by makzeze: 3:46pm On Apr 15, 2015
THE BEST EVER GOVERNOR OF ABUJA.

DO THE WONDERS FOR KADUNA TOO.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nasir El-Rufai Ready To Receive Certificate Of Return (Photo) by Dotmanroy(m): 3:47pm On Apr 15, 2015
I jst love dis man
Re: Nasir El-Rufai Ready To Receive Certificate Of Return (Photo) by Leojamesjames(m): 3:47pm On Apr 15, 2015
congrats
Re: Nasir El-Rufai Ready To Receive Certificate Of Return (Photo) by chynergy1(m): 3:48pm On Apr 15, 2015
WAT A LUCKY STATE. I ENVY KADUNA STATE.
CONGRATS

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nasir El-Rufai Ready To Receive Certificate Of Return (Photo) by Nobody: 3:48pm On Apr 15, 2015
This ceremony is not needed....elrufai should emulate Buhari....be modest about things sir
Re: Nasir El-Rufai Ready To Receive Certificate Of Return (Photo) by kristisking(m): 3:48pm On Apr 15, 2015
MR fanatic oh sorry mallam fanatic.Who cares.
Re: Nasir El-Rufai Ready To Receive Certificate Of Return (Photo) by xareal(m): 3:48pm On Apr 15, 2015
Copee:
El - Rufai is the man for the job. I cant wait for him to transform Kaduna just the way he did for Abuja. Nothing has changed in Abuja after he was removed as FCT Minister.

Meanwhile FTC. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
boring
Re: Nasir El-Rufai Ready To Receive Certificate Of Return (Photo) by Nazeeboy(m): 3:48pm On Apr 15, 2015
I see this man becoming the president sometime in the future. He should succeed Baba buhari so that the transformation continues.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nasir El-Rufai Ready To Receive Certificate Of Return (Photo) by Sirakpabio: 3:49pm On Apr 15, 2015
HELLO JUST DISCOVERED A SITE DAT HELPS WIT FREE BROWSING CHEAT,GAMES,PC TUTORIALS+FREE EXAM ANSWERS ON WAEC,JAMB,NECO ND NABTEB 100% SURE.U ARE ASSURED OF GETIN ANSWERS 5 HRS B4 EXAM STARTS..HURRY NW ND INVITE UR FRIEND TO WWW*SUREBROWSING*HECK*IN replace the * with .
Re: Nasir El-Rufai Ready To Receive Certificate Of Return (Photo) by raumdeuter: 3:49pm On Apr 15, 2015
Sai El Rufai

Shame to PDP and Yero

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

AfDB Board Denies Asking Adesina To Resign, Says No Decision Yet On Fresh Probe / Samuel Ortom Visits Senator Orji Kalu In Abuja (Photos) / President Tinubu To Meet UAE Authorities During Stopover In Abu Dhabi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.