Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,038 members, 7,807,119 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:50 AM

Alex Otti, Ochendo And The Election Thieves In Abia State By Ifeanyi Amanze - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Alex Otti, Ochendo And The Election Thieves In Abia State By Ifeanyi Amanze (24074 Views)

Soldiers Raid Cattle Thieves In Zamfara, Recovers Weapons (photos) / Okorocha Meets Abia Goverorship Hopeful Alex Otti And Udensi / Alex Otti, Abia State Guber Candidate & Team Brutally Attacked By Thugs [Pics] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Alex Otti, Ochendo And The Election Thieves In Abia State By Ifeanyi Amanze by Menace2Society(m): 10:03pm On Apr 15, 2015
ICHINONYE:
May God take ur life, God wil fight for us, justice must come to us, PDP wiL neva win us, its Otti all d way n Abia shal be free
Wow!so your God is a killer shocked
Re: Alex Otti, Ochendo And The Election Thieves In Abia State By Ifeanyi Amanze by thejurist: 10:21pm On Apr 15, 2015
Exposed! More reasons why the winner of Abia Governorship Election wasn't declared by INEC REC, Salina Oko
Facts have started emerging on the relationship between Alex Otti and Sheila Wilson with phone number: 08188580941 The self acclaimed International observer that spoke before the returning officer announced the cancellation of some results that were reversed later.
We can reliably inform the General Public that the young lady with British ascent, Sheila is Alex Ottis' concubine unknown to many and a close friend to one Mary Ikoku from Arochukwu, Otti's relation who claims to be an activist.
However, the state collation officer, Prof Ben Ozumba is the VC of UNN that recently conferred a honorary doctorate degree on Otti. Another shocker is that Selina Oko Abia INEC REC, is related to Otti's mum.

Re: Alex Otti, Ochendo And The Election Thieves In Abia State By Ifeanyi Amanze by centjamie(m): 10:59pm On Apr 15, 2015
asha80:
was mbakwe from aba or present day abia state?

Mbakwe wasn't from Aba.

I get your point.....since Mbakwe left a good legacy in Aba even though he wasn't from there or even from this present Abia state,that Otti who is not also from Aba can stil replicate Mbakwe's feat,isn't that what you mean?

Fine! But it doesn't change the fact that Aba stands a better chance of getting the kind of facelift it deserves if okezie,an indigene of Aba is allowed to steer the ship of Abia state.or isn't it true that charity begins at home??
Re: Alex Otti, Ochendo And The Election Thieves In Abia State By Ifeanyi Amanze by prophetfire: 11:00pm On Apr 15, 2015
korekt:

U will end up an empty person and Abia will alwaz progress more than Ur state an Ur household. Ur home will be destitute and no force shall reverse the curse that is following U right now. All the evil things U said abt Aba and Abia shall be Ur portion forever. AMEN
ur curses are on u.I am from a very peaceful n progressive state and my life and my family re progressing.you are a replica of ur cursed state.how can u progress whn u put rogues as govs?its cos its only rogues you have in your state.
Re: Alex Otti, Ochendo And The Election Thieves In Abia State By Ifeanyi Amanze by AlomoReloaded: 11:20pm On Apr 15, 2015
Danieroo:
Alex Otti is one big criminal that thinks that very thing can be bought over with money...he bribes the INEC REC.. to cancel result, he bribes the police who has confessed that Oti bribe him... This man Oti will loot all the state money ooo plz stop him
Have you smoked that same lizard dung again angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: Alex Otti, Ochendo And The Election Thieves In Abia State By Ifeanyi Amanze by AlomoReloaded: 11:23pm On Apr 15, 2015
thejurist:
Exposed! More reasons why the winner of Abia Governorship Election wasn't declared by INEC REC, Salina Oko
Facts have started emerging on the relationship between Alex Otti and Sheila Wilson with phone number: 08188580941 The self acclaimed International observer that spoke before the returning officer announced the cancellation of some results that were reversed later.
We can reliably inform the General Public that the young lady with British ascent, Sheila is Alex Ottis' concubine unknown to many and a close friend to one Mary Ikoku from Arochukwu, Otti's relation who claims to be an activist.
However, the state collation officer, Prof Ben Ozumba is the VC of UNN that recently conferred a honorary doctorate degree on Otti. Another shocker is that Selina Oko Abia INEC REC, is related to Otti's mum.
Mumu!!!! I wonder when your brain will ever become functional!!!!
Re: Alex Otti, Ochendo And The Election Thieves In Abia State By Ifeanyi Amanze by asha80(m): 11:28pm On Apr 15, 2015
centjamie:

Mbakwe wasn't from Aba.

I get your point.....since Mbakwe left a good legacy in Aba even though he wasn't from there or even from this present Abia state,that Otti who is not also from Aba can stil replicate Mbakwe's feat,isn't that what you mean?

Fine! But it doesn't change the fact that Aba stands a better chance of getting the kind of facelift it deserves if okezie,an indigene of Aba is allowed to steer the ship of Abia state.or isn't it true that charity begins at home??
ta orhi is from umuahia...does umuahia really look like a state capital to you?how come is he not really loved in his native ugba?

3 Likes

Re: Alex Otti, Ochendo And The Election Thieves In Abia State By Ifeanyi Amanze by Vicaboy(m): 11:30pm On Apr 15, 2015
raumdeuter:
Why are APGA sore losers?. They should pick the phone and congratulate PDP

Okezie Oluwasegun Ikpeazu must rule Abia State. Orisha Metuh abeg Show dem pepper. Roll out tanks on the streets if needed

We can borrow you Koro to do the necessary rigging

PDP must rule the whole SouthEast.

[size=14pt]The same PDP you wish for the SouthWest must rule everywhere in the SouthEast[/size]

BTW whats the difference between APGA and KOWA ? Both have no single senator
another fool
Re: Alex Otti, Ochendo And The Election Thieves In Abia State By Ifeanyi Amanze by ArodeTsolaye: 12:00am On Apr 16, 2015
fairprince:
And they said Jega knows what he is doing. I guess it behoves on Jega to go down to Abia with all his apparatus and enough security for direct supervision of the Abia electoral re-run. At least let us have a decent showing in Abia for the world to see.

I said it before that Prof JEGA should relocate to Abia asap, all Abia INEC officials have been compromised.

www.nairaland.com/2255175/prof-jega-should-relocate-abia
Re: Alex Otti, Ochendo And The Election Thieves In Abia State By Ifeanyi Amanze by wman(m): 12:14am On Apr 16, 2015
raumdeuter:
Why are APGA sore losers?. They should pick the phone and congratulate PDP

Okezie Oluwasegun Ikpeazu must rule Abia State. Orisha Metuh abeg Show dem pepper. Roll out tanks on the streets if needed

We can borrow you Koro to do the necessary rigging

PDP must rule the whole SouthEast.

[size=14pt]The same PDP you wish for the SouthWest must rule everywhere in the SouthEast[/size]

BTW whats the difference between APGA and KOWA ? Both have no single senator

I love your sarcasm man. This thread just shows how tribalistic so many people are. Now that they are being paid back in their own coin they are now crying.

These same people wants PDP to rule this country without any tangible development. They do not care about picking the right candidates for the job. Now they know what it feels like.

I just hope justice prevails and Otti is declared the winner.
Re: Alex Otti, Ochendo And The Election Thieves In Abia State By Ifeanyi Amanze by ArodeTsolaye: 12:16am On Apr 16, 2015
Danieroo:
Alex Otti is one big criminal that thinks that very thing can be bought over with money...he bribes the INEC REC.. to cancel result, he bribes the police who has confessed that Oti bribe him... This man Oti will loot all the state money ooo plz stop him

Ochendo's paid internet dog, how are you and where are co-cronies Obinnaliha and co? We only needed to see the pro-Ochendo threads you created.
Re: Alex Otti, Ochendo And The Election Thieves In Abia State By Ifeanyi Amanze by ArodeTsolaye: 12:37am On Apr 16, 2015
Danieroo:
Otti is a desperate man... Who needs power by all means.. Nawaaooo

Any discerning mind should look up these guys-Danieroo, Urchben, thejurist, santos93 on NL and read their post history. These guys get their daily crumbs from TA orji's dustbin. They are paid-to-post otimkpu for TA orji.

The man is really struggling to repair his forever damaged reputation on the internet, but after all the Damage control tactics, the damage he has done to his name by destroying Abia will still stare him at his face everyday. They are even editting CNN pictures to criminalize Otti.

I still hold Orji Uzor responsible for giving us this red cap thief called TA Orji.

1 Like

Re: Alex Otti, Ochendo And The Election Thieves In Abia State By Ifeanyi Amanze by sammybhaws(m): 7:12am On Apr 16, 2015
patrikobi:

Ikpeazu has the experience, he has the proven integrity having worked as a lecturer and Abia will profit from having someone who is very well educated as governor. In terms of experience, he has served in various capacities in the university community and in government. He has been a local government chairman and even in Aba that we are trying to rebuild Aba, no one else is better positioned to reposition Aba as he understands the issues with the city more than another other candidate. The programme he has for Aba is better than that of any other candidate

The challenges of infrastructure, you know most of the infrastructure especially in Aba have been broken down. He will also face the challenge of bringing Abians together to come home and invest. However, listening to him campaign, I am confident that he is capable of meeting those challenges and overcoming them.

He lived in Aba, he served in Aba, so he understands Aba more than all these other candidates living outside. So, I am quite sure that he has the capacity and he has the ability to address those challenges and I am quite sure he is the best to address those challenges.

He has the ability and the capacity to face it. Okezie has only one house and it is in Aba and that tells you the degree to which he is attached to the place. The moment we build Aba, the other sides will just come up. Once we build Aba every other part of Abia will feel the impact

I am not supporting any other one. I am not looking elsewhere since I have seen the solution to all the problems. He is very humble and it takes a man of his capacity to address the issues at hand. I am supporting him and no other person. My support for him is absolute.
. He was chairman of waste management, na ur papa give the university en teach!! And for one day no truck came to door to dor to kolet waste

1 Like

Re: Alex Otti, Ochendo And The Election Thieves In Abia State By Ifeanyi Amanze by UncleJudax(m): 7:32am On Apr 16, 2015
prophetfire:
your reasoning is weak. He lives in aba.that why he should be made gov?that why he should steal the votes?Igbos are pathetic in their reasoning.
Oga, attack his persona, leave Igbos alone. Una sabi join issues wey no relate.
Re: Alex Otti, Ochendo And The Election Thieves In Abia State By Ifeanyi Amanze by gentlechyke(m): 8:42am On Apr 16, 2015
thejurist:
When APGA wants to rig Abia guber election

By Madubuko Hart

One Ifeanyi Amanze will not stop to expose himself to public ridicule where he was looking for “stomach infrastructure”. In an article he titled, “Alex Otti, Ochendo And The Election Thieves In Abia State”, he wanted to debase Governor Theodore Ahamefule Orji and the PDP in the state for the phony candidate of APGA, Alex Otti, who came into the party through the backdoor.

Against what Amanze wanted to mislead the world with, there was and will never be anytime that the governor or the party that he leads will rig election because one Otti is contesting. What Amanze failed to realize was that Otti is a political neophyte who will never win in any elections in the state except through rigging as his party did in the last governorship and House of Assembly elections. The prompt response of Abia people who shouted hoax helped to checkmate them. Otti's evil deeds were exposed to the international community.

It wasn’t true that Otti was leading Dr. Okezie Ikpeazu (PhD) in 11 LGAs in the state out of 17 LGAs in the last guber election. This is the make-believe story of the looser’s agent who will stop at nothing to bark and bite like a mad dog he is because of the clear defeat APGA was experiencing in the hand of the PDP in the state.

The theft election materials that the state experienced in the hand of the APGA in the state in the last election were unprecedented. Otti and his party indeed acted true to who they were – desperados. Otti and the APGA were said to be in fraudulent activities while the election lasted. But today, the brain drained Amanze is writing garbage as usual to cast the governor and the PDP against the people.

While we await election in the areas that INEC have announced as inconclusive, it will be advisable to warn Otti and his hack agents like Amanze to desist from inglorious electoral activities as such will not pay them well. They should refrain from ballot snatching here and there. All of these are now public knowledge of course.

.Hart writes from Lagos

Sent from my iPad

BROS.ABEG PERMIT ME TO SAY THUNDER FIRE YOU FOR YOUR BIASED PREJUDICED STATEMENT.

IF U KNOW THE TRUTH AND LEAVE ON FALSEHOOD THEN MAY SEVEN DEMONS FROM DIFFERENT CONTINENTS ENTER YOU.

HOW COULD YOU BECAUSE OF BLIND SENTIMENTS SAY THAT ABIA BELONGS TO PDP, WHO MADE YOU LORD TO DECIDE WHO RULES THE STATE? undecided

1 Like

Re: Alex Otti, Ochendo And The Election Thieves In Abia State By Ifeanyi Amanze by Anyi44(m): 11:20am On Apr 16, 2015
wman:

I love your sarcasm man. This thread just shows how tribalistic so many people are. Now that they are being paid back in their own coin they are now crying.

These same people wants PDP to rule this country without any tangible development. They do not care about picking the right candidates for the job. Now they know what it feels like.

I just hope justice prevails and Otti is declared the winner.
We are talking about individual not party
Enugu state voted PDP because chime performed well
but that old man orji did nothing my dear

1 Like

Re: Alex Otti, Ochendo And The Election Thieves In Abia State By Ifeanyi Amanze by lastkobo15: 5:53pm On Apr 17, 2015
Ikpeazu is d peoples choice. otii no dy go anywhere
Re: Alex Otti, Ochendo And The Election Thieves In Abia State By Ifeanyi Amanze by Uch1: 8:58pm On Apr 17, 2015
Baseless article

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigerians Appreciate President Buhari For Signing FUPRE Bill / 2019: Buhari Floors Atiku, Ezekwesili In Citizen Poll / Nobody Complained I Stole Their Money – Patience Jonathan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.